Sabre Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sabre Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2017

2.8

Data Analytics Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

Do the online assistance online about 45 mins technique question and 30 mins video behavior question.The technique question about the multiple choice of Java definition and coding problem.The behavior question is video lasting 30 mins

Interview Questions

• Talking about yourself.
      Taking about the project you do
      Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre (Arlington, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for the saber through linkedin, I got the mail saying to give a video recording interview, I had give the interview in three days. The interview has two sections. 1. Behavioral Question 2. Technical round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I did the Video Interview, then after 3 weeks I did the 1 Hour Phone Interview which included a 30 minute role reversal situation, then the same day they asked me to come to their headquarters 2 days later for an in person interview. After all that and about a month later, they told me the position was canceled. No other explanation given.

Javascript Developer Interview

Interview

Went through HireView interview with behavioral and technical questions. Afterwards, had a one hour interview with two engineers (technical). They ended up cancelling the position so I did not get an offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

All through online. You have a video camera basically recording everything.
    It's very long process, and three coding questions after the behavioral.
    Make sure you know your stuff. Don't google anything. Be sure you have a stable connection and a LOT of time at the time on your hands so you don't mess up the interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and got a digital interview with in a week. The interview has to be complete within 3 business days. At the beginning, asked some behavior questions, and then java programming question (multiple choice); at the end 4 programming tests, 30 min per test, can use any language.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sabre (Arlington, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got an interview on Hirevue. It has to be done in 3 days. 7 behavior questions and 5 questions about what time available and why Dallas. Not hard questions but has to be well-prepared.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Sabre send an email to take your interview online. You record your answers to about 10 video questions then they give you a quiz and do a coding challenge

Sabre Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I was asked to do the OnDemand interview. I found the questions fairly simple and the platfrom easy to use. Also, the interview is set up so that you can take it on your own time within three days and allows for unlimited practice.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

HireVue interview that asked a combination of behavior, project-related, and company-related information. Then a portion on language-specific questions and a programming portion. Average difficulty. Afterwards schedule a phone interview with three other employees.