Sabre Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sabre Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2018

2.8

SummerJava Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre in December 2017.

Interview

Applied online through university, received an online screen interview about 1-2 weeks afterwards. Average difficulty, first time I ever had to record answers in a video call format. Have to complete in a few days for consideration.

Interview Questions

• Multiple behavioral questions (record your answers in a video call format), multiple choice coding questions, open answer coding questions.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Interview was online and had coding problems. Several behavioral questions. Must be witty or you wont get an offer. Video interview for the first, and several other video interviews until they want to meet you in person

Java Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sabre (Dallas, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty standard interview. It started with the basic interview questions like what your favorite success and a time you failed up. It then had a bunch of multiple choice coding questions followed by some actual coding challenges. All of this was in java.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work in Dallas and why Dallas?   2 Answers

Software Engineer() Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received a hivevue interview invitation. The online interview consist of you talking to a webcam and answering some 8 behavioral questions. Most are common with the first one being why Sabre. Note that they did not talk about what the the position is so idk why I should work for them.

I applied for the c++ internship position. After the behavioral, I was given 8 multiple choice based JAVA QUESTIONS. Lucky I knew java but like why....

The last section is thankfully c++. Extremely easy questions but they force you to parse the input yourself. Wasn’t hard but I spend more time parsing it than solving the actual questions. The questions were as simple as finding the missing digit and computing the distance between two points. I got all of the questions and their respective test cases correct. They weren’t hard at all.

No follow up emails. No rejection emails. I had to email a generic recruiting email and no response. I send a message to a Sabre executive and HE RESPONDED but asked me to email another generic email. Sent that email and still no response.

I am terribly disappointed in such a big company messing all of this up. If I’m not good enough then please send a rejection email.... truly pathetic. Do NOT apply to this company. Not worth wasting two hours of your time interviewing for them.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

The interview process was hectic. About 6 video interviews, written assessment and Coding questions. The video interviews were about 2 minutes of recording and they asked questions like 'Why Sabre'

Interview Questions

• Write a program to find the square of a number and display the result on the screen   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre (Dallas, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Took 3 week since i apply and ask me to do a digital interview, all of questions are behavior questions and i didn't hear them back after the interview. They response so slow, usually takes you about 1 month to get their response.

Data Analytics Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

Do the online assistance online about 45 mins technique question and 30 mins video behavior question.The technique question about the multiple choice of Java definition and coding problem.The behavior question is video lasting 30 mins

Senior Customer Success Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter than an in person interview with the hiring manager. Hiring manager couldn't find where the conference room for the interview was located so it was conducted in the lobby. Job description may not necessarily match reality.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I did the Video Interview, then after 3 weeks I did the 1 Hour Phone Interview which included a 30 minute role reversal situation, then the same day they asked me to come to their headquarters 2 days later for an in person interview. After all that and about a month later, they told me the position was canceled. No other explanation given.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre (Arlington, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for the saber through linkedin, I got the mail saying to give a video recording interview, I had give the interview in three days. The interview has two sections. 1. Behavioral Question 2. Technical round.