Sabre Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sabre Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

All through online. You have a video camera basically recording everything.
    It's very long process, and three coding questions after the behavioral.
    Make sure you know your stuff. Don't google anything. Be sure you have a stable connection and a LOT of time at the time on your hands so you don't mess up the interview

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

HireVue interview that asked a combination of behavior, project-related, and company-related information. Then a portion on language-specific questions and a programming portion. Average difficulty. Afterwards schedule a phone interview with three other employees.

User Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre (Clemson, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

Not hard, just behavioral interview question. It is an online video recorded interview. In all 13 questions. First 7 are video recorded. I have 30s to prepare, and 3 mins to answer. The rest of the questions are about when can I start to work etc.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest achievement?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Was given a HireVue internship invitation. Started with 12 behavioral questions (Why Sabre, Why Dallas, Tell us about a project you've done in school), followed by 13 multiple choice coding questions and 5 coding challenge questions. Was not expecting the coding section since there was no coding requirement in the job description.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

Had an online interview with two hiring managers, both asking different sets of questions for the position. Questions weren't too difficult, rather focusing on experience and knowledge of the technology. They were very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Talk about previous experiences and how that can relate to the current position.   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sabre (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Digit interview, about 90 minutes: there are two parts, the first part is 12 behavior questions, each question gives you 30 seconds to prepare; and the second part is JAVA questions, no time limited.

Interview Questions

• What is your most successful things? Why you choose Sabre?   Answer Question

Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sabre (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Got an phone call to schedule an in person interview at the headquarter. The interview was laid back, but they specifically looked for someone with certain analyzing skills. The interview took over an hour.

Java Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre (New York, NY).

Interview

I only got to the first step (which was a HireVue interview video & Java questions) and doubt I'm getting hired because I didn't do so well on the open response and some of the behavioral questions. 90 mins total. The first half was behavioral questions. The behavioral questions were for the most part pretty typical except for one about the Dallas market. Then there were 13 multiple choice questions about Java untimed. Finally, 5 open response questions that had 15 minutes time limit each.

Search Engine Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Bethesda, MD) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by corporate recruiting a few weeks later. They were quick to set up an in person interview. Later that same week I went into the interview and met with three of the potential people I would be working with. The interview itself was pleasant and relaxed. I was told that I would hear back from them either way, and over a month later I have heard nothing. It is incredibly rude and insulting to give your time to a company that can't even follow up with you. The job is still advertised so I know it hasn't been filled. Seemed like it would be a great company to work for so I am disappointed.

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sabre (Kalamazoo, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online Nov 10th and I received an email on Nov 17th that Sabre wanted to do an on demand behavioral interview with me through the HireVue app and I had three days to do it. I did the interview on my phone and it consists of 12 questions and should take you 25 mins or less. Plus you have all the time in the world to practice and it was on your own time.

Interview Questions

• Why work for Sabre?   1 Answer
    • What is your availability and when can you start?   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you failed and how did you learn from it?   Answer Question
    • Would you want to move to the DFW area and why?   Answer Question
    • If you got the internship and started working, what would your job description say and why?   1 Answer