Sabre Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sabre Java Developer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2017

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

HireVue interview that asked a combination of behavior, project-related, and company-related information. Then a portion on language-specific questions and a programming portion. Average difficulty. Afterwards schedule a phone interview with three other employees.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sabre

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

Applied and received an email for digital interview the next day. The eprocess does allow you too practice a few times as well. Asked about 10 or more questions but nothing to extensivee

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sabre (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I have applied to the position online and I have been contacted for the video interview where there were also technical multiple choice questions on java and then there was a coding interview of 5 questions on java and I have been told that after the accesment the recruiter will be contacting me still waiting it has been months

Interview Questions

• write a code to find the distance between two co-ordinates but your input should take the String that was given of the format (x,y),(y,z)   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sabre in November 2016.

Interview

Terrible process! Sloppy HR department.
    Sabre uses a service called HireVue that allows candidates to perform on-demand interviews. The service forces the interviewee to use their webcam and microphone on their computer to record their responses to pre-recorded interview questions, mostly behavioral interview questions. After the interview(s) followed technical questions.

Where the problem arises in the recruiting team of Sabre. I performed the same behavioral interview 3 times, because they had dates wrong in the first two interviews. The first and third interviews contained technical interview questions, which were exactly the same both times.
    Two times I would have liked to ask for another date to perform the interview, but I never got contact info to reach out to them.

When I contacted them about practically completing the same interview 3 times, they gave me an unhelpful response on the causes of the issues. They told me that they would only be hiring Juniors, Seniors, and Grad Students for the role. SO they wasted my time with three interviews when my resume makes it very clear that I am Sophomore.

Stay far, far away from the company.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sabre (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied onlnie in December'15 .Got a call from HR in March'16 regarding a phone call with the Hiring manager. Next day I was talking to the managers. Got a response 4 days after it regarding what the requirements were and how well could I be helpful for developing solutions. Interview had many tough questions related to Java Multi-threading and Encapsulation.

Interview Questions

• How can you destroy a object in Java.   1 Answer
    • When can a object be deleted by garbage collector.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

Interview

I applied online. The whole process took 3 months. The first round was a recorded video interview via Hireview. After this a hackerrank round with 2 coding questions and some MCQs. The final round was a video interview with director. Basic HR questions, some technical questions regarding approach and questions regarding past projects.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sabre (Fairfield, IA) in January 2016.

Interview

At the first round, the recruiter will send you a link to take the video interview. My position is java developer for entry level. But the algorithm was so hard, total two. First one is a algorithm is you need to find the max value inside the array, use recursion.

Interview Questions

• A complement of a number is defined as the inversion (if the bit value = 0, change it to 1 and vice-versa) of all
      bits of the number starting from the leftmost bit that is set to 1. For example, if N = 5, N is represented as 101
      in binary. The complement of N is 010, which is 2 in decimal notation. Similarly if N = 50, then the complement
      of N is 13. Complete the function getIntegerComplement(). This function accepts N as parameter. The function should
      return the complement of N.The section of the program which parses the input and displays the output will be handled
      by us. Your task is to complete the body of the function or method provided, and to return the correct output.
      Answer Question

I don't know

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sabre (Dallas, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online got an invitation for hirevue interview and hackerrank assesment , after completing that got an email 3 months later saying that i am still under consideration. Never heard back again. The company did not have the minimum decency to reply (despite me sending many emails). Worst interview experience ever. What a waste of applicant's time and effort.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Dallas, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

First, got an email from Sabre asking to use Hirevue to do a video interview. You answer the same questions as everyone else, they are pre-made and all personal/behavioral. It wasn't a live interview, just a recording of you talking into a webcam. Was about 30 minutes long. A week or two later got another email asking to take two 60 minute tests on Hackerrank, one for Java and another for all languages. I haven't taken them yet because of finals, so I can't help further than that!

Interview Questions

• What would your responsibilities be as an intern? (Something like that. Was the hardest question in my opinion, out of the bunch)   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sabre in March 2015.

Interview

Met them at my university's career fair. Talked to them there, turned in my resume, and applied online. Was contacted about a month later for the interview. One quick phone interview. About half an hour to an hour long with the team's supervisor. Mix of behavioral and technical questions. Not very difficult. My interviewer ended up being my team's manager. Within a week of the interview I received the offer which I ended up accepting.