Saia LTL Freight Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.2

Dockworker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cinnaminson, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Cinnaminson, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Everything went well, I had experience with working on the docks so it was easy for me . Its a very easy position once you get used to it. Everyone here is about teamwork.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with problems with co-workers?   1 Answer

Class A Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Madison, AL).

Interview

Simple. They were desperate for drivers at the time so all I needed was to be available and physically able with license in hand with more than 3 moving violations or accidents.

Interview Questions

• When can you srart, how much experience do you have, any accidents and why are leaving your present compant.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Dock Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (South Bend, IN) in August 2016.

Interview

No one was there at the door to greet me or show me where to go. I walked down a hall until I heard a voice on the phone and it was the interviewing supervisor. I sat down and he began asking me questions while explaining the job at the same time. The interview was professional, but rushed.

Interview Questions

• Can I work the required schedule?   1 Answer

City Driver Interview

Interview

Mis magaged showed up and the manager was not even ready for me. The office looked like a Chinese fire drill. Just a bad experience for me. I will not take the job. Yes they already called and offered .

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight in March 2016.

Interview

1) Apply online to posting
    2) Initial Phone interview with recruiter, followed by personality test
    3) Face to face interview with manager and recruiter -
    4) Feedback on offer or not

Interview Questions

• Format fell between an interrogation and an inquisition. Felt as if my interview was a formality. "Why should I not hire you" should have been the manager's theme.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Beaumont, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

very easy interview. you have to have 1 year minimum driving experience you have to have be able to drive in the city with lots of backing into tight drive ways and gates. must be able to enter different plants and job cites

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight.

Interview

They worked pretty quickly within days of the phone interview done by the Manager. Called in for a face to face with Manager and a recruiter.

I was told that I would hear back on the job with a couple of days and I did.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the questions. However, I do remember the unprofessional comments and sharing of experience with former employees.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Seattle, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

unorganized , changed the apt 3 times, treat you like a number
    the management teams acted like they could care less of who they interviewed. Attititude was the applicants were more of a bother than a resource for the company

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johns Creek, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Johns Creek, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Apply online, phone interview, and in person interview. The initial phone interview was with the Manager's assistant and asked basic questions. In person interview was with the Manager and assistant. After a day, got a call from the Manager about the offer. Came in next day to sign offer.

Dock Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Saia LTL Freight (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Easy and simple. Not much to the process. Just asked me a couple of basic questions. After a day and a half, I got the position Probably the easiest job interview I've had to date. Really cool place to work. I suggest to anyone looking for a good place to work. The pay is pretty great too!

Interview Questions

• Name an instance where you had a problem at your previous work and how did you solve it   1 Answer