Santander Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Santander Risk Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Santander

3.3

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Santander.

Interview

I got this interview after 1 week of application. it is very basic. First, they introduced themselves and the bank. List the job description again. Then, I asked a question. Finally, they asked questions regarding my resume. No programming questions were mentioned.

Interview Questions

• They are fairly standard. No behavioral questions asked.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Santander

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Three interview sessions. Each 30 minutes. One person talked a lot about the bank and answered my concern and questions. Another person asked a lot of technical questions related to the job role.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Santander (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in January 2013.

Interview

The process was a long because the job was in another city, and they wanted to be sure about their decision, it included 2 interviews and tests, one of them was a Skill review, mostly about use of Excel and the other one was a Personality test.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Santander (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview was very straightforward, it was through Skype, I was in a different location a the moment, There were three people, one person from Human Resources and two people from the department I was applying to, they asked me mostly about my background and they gave a very detailed explanation of the job.

Interview Questions

• Why I was choosing Santander?
      Tell us more about your background.   Answer Question