Schlotzsky's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 1, 2017

1.9

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's (Victoria, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Short and to the point was very persistent in letting them know I wanted the job and I pursued the job like I wanted and needed the job and was very positive during the process of waiting to be hired

General Manager Interview

Interview

I got hired by the family that owned a local store here. Interview process was more of an offer meeting rather than an interview. It was a great place to work for those four years of my life.

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's (Waco, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was easy. I applied, interviewed and got the job all within he same hour. They only asked when could i start and what size shirt did i wear. Other than that it was the typical tell me about you customer service interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you feel is the most essential part of customer service?   Answer Question

Finisher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Humble, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's (Humble, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was brief , didnt ask valid quetions, hired everyone that showed up. we walked in, sat down for a few minutes, talked casually, and then that it, it was over.

Anonymous Employee in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's (Suwanee, GA).

Interview

It was short and simple asked a few questions and showed me around the restraunt and introduced me to some of the employees. And then handed me paper work and then I went home.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's (Corpus Christi, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewing personal was very nice we went over the job description she asked about my also asked about my ability to adapt to different people also was in willing to work any hours or days I told her I would be able to work with different people I said I was willing to learn new positions and meet new people I was hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• Can you adapt to various positions   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's.

Interview

Filled out mini application months ago. I called several times to check on it and was told the manager would call me back. I stopped in and they lost the application, but gave me an interview within 24 hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's (Austin, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

First interview with Store Manager overall went pretty well and he acted as though they wanted to hire me but said I had to come back for a second interview with the Asst Manager. She acted nice enough during the interview but when I talked about my once thriving home business she almost seemed put off that I used business terms I guess went over her head.

She then back paddled claiming they weren't hiring for another month / month and a half. (Then why am I coming to a job interview?) She also commented at the end that this was the first interview when in fact it was the second.

I called back to check in with the store manager who said the Asst Manager had been misinformed and was confused about the fact that my interview was actually my second interview since she had just gotten back from vacation and to call back Monday they would have a descion as the Asst Manager was now out sick.

I called back Monday only to find out that they did not need anyone at this time and they would call me when my name came up when they needed employees.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in food service?
      Do you have your food handling permit?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's (Lawrenceville, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Went in one day, asked for application, came back the next day and asked me to come in tomorrow for an interview. I interviewed with a manager and then the next day I had another interview with one of the store owners. Very thorough

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, if you have no experience don't try to get more than minimum wage unless they offer.

Team Member Interview

Interview

Applied online, Got an email that said come in, Had a chat with an Assistant manager, talked a bit about what experince I had and any certifications and then had a chat with GM

Interview Questions

• If someone isn't doing there job what do you do?   1 Answer