Schlotzsky's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Schlotzsky's

1.8

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's (Mesa, AZ) in March 2019.

Interview

I went in one day after school and asked if they were hiring and the general manager gave me a form. I turned it in about 2 week ago, got a call last saturday to set up an interview for today. I went in at 4pm and was interviewed by the owner, who made my nerves die down. In the end he said they would call me if I got the job.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's.

Interview

I was interviewed on the same day as a few other people. Hiring supervisor was friendly. Had the interview in the restaurant's lobby at a table. Was asked about previous experience and work ethic. Was offered a job that day and accepted.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience do you have in customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

Almost the same as any other interview for a similar role. No experience was really required because they can train you for the job quickly. I was lucky because they needed people ASAP and I walked in at the right time.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this job?

What is your experience?

What is your compensation expectation?   Answer Question

Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lindale, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's (Lindale, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Very plain seems as if they just needed workers so they hired me, not intending on checking if I was actually fitted for the job, but at least I got the job!!!

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's (Victoria, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

It took no more then 10 minutes, and the lady asked basic questions to hire. Literally anyone could've crapped out answers and she wouldn't have cared. She just wanted people to start work pronto

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for me?   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's (Victoria, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Short and to the point was very persistent in letting them know I wanted the job and I pursued the job like I wanted and needed the job and was very positive during the process of waiting to be hired

General Manager Interview

Interview

I got hired by the family that owned a local store here. Interview process was more of an offer meeting rather than an interview. It was a great place to work for those four years of my life.

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's (Waco, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was easy. I applied, interviewed and got the job all within he same hour. They only asked when could i start and what size shirt did i wear. Other than that it was the typical tell me about you customer service interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you feel is the most essential part of customer service?   Answer Question

Finisher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Humble, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's (Humble, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was brief , didnt ask valid quetions, hired everyone that showed up. we walked in, sat down for a few minutes, talked casually, and then that it, it was over.

Anonymous Employee in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Schlotzsky's (Suwanee, GA).

Interview

It was short and simple asked a few questions and showed me around the restraunt and introduced me to some of the employees. And then handed me paper work and then I went home.