Shell Summer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shell Summer Intern Interview Questions

3.2

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Shell (Boston, MA) in October 2013.

Interview

The application first start from on-line application form. And then you will expect 2 emails with 3 on-line assignment. The first 2 is about decision making and personality. The last one is time constrained (finish within 18min) math problem. About 2 week later, I got a face to face interview. The on-campus face to face interview is pure behavior questions and some general questions. Since it is the alumina who conduct this interview, so it is pretty relax.

Interview Questions

• How do you overcome a challenge?
    How do you handle criticism?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Shell

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Shell in October 2013.

Interview

Started with two online assessment tests and proceed to campus interview. Have not heard from company after that.

Interview Questions

• Describe the time you have conflict with your teammates   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Questions based around Capacity Achievement Relationship. Nothing very complicated

Interview Questions

• An example of a situation where there were diverging opinions   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Contacted by university career services office to set up appointment with HR representative from Shell. Had a one hour interview with the HR rep, which went over personal skills and lots of ethical questions. Not much emphasis was put into my actual technical skills. They wanted to know what do I know about Shell and their activities in Canada.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one time you faced a problem within a group and had to persuade the other members into your point of view.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Shell (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in November 2012.

Interview

Telephone interview testing CART competencies and issues relating to Shell's business

Interview Questions

• A time when you're persuaded people   1 Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shell in September 2012.

Interview

Within a week of applying, I got a call from HR to schedule an interview.
    There's to parts of the interview. The first part are pretty standard behavioural questions, the second part is more think on your feet question.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time something was not going to plan and you had to change your approach.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Changping, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shell (Changping, Beijing (China)) in May 2012.

Interview

I had the interview in 2012, there were two rounds interviews. First is the GD, 5-6 people discuss an issue about the optimum adress of a pit factory. Each of you us has a pit adress, we should discuss to decide which is best. the second interview is telephone interview, they will asked you about the leadership?team spirit.

Interview Questions

• describe a time you faced a conflict and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shell in February 2011.

Interview

The first question was about my greatest achievement and follow up questions based on my answer. The interviewer tried to dig very deep to extract answers from me. Then I was given 4 topic to talk about - I don't remember them now but I chose 'corporate social responsibility', and the interviewer asked numerous questions as I was talking. It was a good experience as I had the opportunity to present my helicopter view of a topic.