Skyworks Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 6, 2018

2.9

Characterization Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury Park, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Newbury Park, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The process took one week. I got a call from the recruiter. She asked me questions from my resume and at the end she told me that they already hired someone for that position.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Burlington, MA) in June 2007.

Interview

Fair.

Interview Questions

• Define the different parts of a PLL phase noise profile and what dominates the phase noise profile in those portions.   Answer Question
    • Describe how a pin diode works.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Newbury Park, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone followed by an onsite round with a phone interview with the HR while on site. Was for a position of co-op. Manager and team members were extremely friendly and helpful.

Anonymous Employee in Newbury Park, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Newbury Park, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

First you are set up with a phone interview with my future manager, and assuming that goes well, you get called in for an on-site interview. Once you are brought on-site, it's pretty secure as long as you don't botch any basic technical questions. Everyone is really friendly, and overall it will probably take a good 3 hours, possibly longer.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, and some very involved technical questions pertaining to what you put on your resume.   Answer Question

Skyworks Solutions Response

Jul 12, 2016 – Sr. Communications Representative

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Skyworks appreciates feedback and utilizes this type of information to improve our processes and ensure interns have a positive and valuable... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Irvine, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Manager called first, easy chat. After several weeks, HR called and scheduled onsite in following week.
    Onsite was 6 rounds. First round is HR called from headquarter easy chat. 2nd is manager, general discussion about me and the job. Manager showed me the lab and asked me to use spectrum analyzer and solider a cap. 3rd-6th round are 4 engineers.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions.

Interview

Received invitation from HR and came in for a onsite interview. First met with HR and then 1-on-1 with engineers. Questions mostly based on resume and related to the position. Was asked about testing methods and how to use test equipment.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Newbury Park, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

One phone interview followed by one one-site interview within a week

Interview Questions

• Just make sure you are familiar with RF basic, and expect some PA measurement question and lots of behavior questions   Answer Question

Test Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

After applying, I was contacted to schedule an interview. The interview process was 5 one on one interviews, about 30 minutes each. 1 HR, the other 4 were engineers. The questions were very general, a few technical questions but nothing too difficult.

Test Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (San Jose, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

I had a phone screening then invite onsite to interview with hiring manager then another onsite to interview with 9 people. the process in general was very lengthy boring, no focus, interviewers has no experience in interviewing candidates.

Interview Questions

• Most of questions are very basic which gives you the feeling of the team is weak and not focused   1 Answer

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions in February 2016.

Interview

Three technical phone interviews, almost 30-40 minutes each. After which, I was invited for an on-site interview. 1-on-1 interviews scheduled for the whole day. The team was friendly and open to discussions. Good overall experience.