Skyworks Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Skyworks Solutions

HardAverageEasy
Found 122 candidate interviews
Featured Interview
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (United States)

Interview

I talked to a few people about what they do, and one of them was more of a technical interview. The first guy showed what they do, and what I would be doing, and the second guy asked me general knowledge on the topic.

Interview Questions
  • Can you name some passive devices?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Singapore
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Singapore)

Interview

Asks you about past experience; mostly things on your resume so you need to make sure things written are true. Some technical questions but nothing too difficult, very manageable and friendly interviewers

Interview Questions
Skyworks Solutions
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (United States)

Interview

First round - HR interview, introduced the position, and asked basic questions, e.g. why you're interested in position Second round - 3 product engineers, 45 mins each. mostly questions about resume and behavioral questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Cedar Rapids, IA)

Interview

Virtual interviewed with RFIC LNA team. Simple interview questions, such as impedance matching by using smith chart and how to derive LNA input impedance. The interviewers said they had work there for many years, but they seem not to know anything at all. The offer is not competitive. Guess they don't have the money to hire smart people, so only uncultured people who don't have another opportunity would join . Decline the offer for sure.

Interview Questions
  • Extremely simply questions. You don't need to prepare anything.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (United States)

Interview

it was just a zoom call for Co-op position. prepare well and go. focus on the fundamentals. will be okay. tell honestly if you do not know anything. they will help. it lasted an hour for me. don't panic. my advice is to revise the basics before you face the interview.

Interview Questions
Skyworks Solutions
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (San Jose, CA)

Interview

Interview questions were asked. many rounds of interviews were conducted. many interviewers were there to interview candidates. Interview is specific to the team. Interview is conducted through phone calls initially which is called screening.

Interview Questions
Skyworks Solutions
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (United States)

Interview

at first introduce myself, and talk about the project on my resume, and while he may asked some questions in details. Then he would ask some basic RF design questions about impedence or resistor.

Interview Questions
Skyworks Solutions
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (United States)

Interview

moderate level, not stressful at all. Interviewed by panel of 4 members on the interview day. After two weeks got a call and again called to meet the HR manager and been asked about compensation. 2 days later got the offer.

Interview Questions
Skyworks Solutions
Anonymous Employee in Singapore
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Singapore) in Jan 2020

Interview

Received an email and called to double confirm selected time slot within 2 weeks via Jobstreet. Went for interview with two managers, one higher than the other. Can tell that they are hiring to expand based on urgency

Interview Questions
  • Why did you leave current role? What machine types used in my current tole and define challenging problem faced.
Anonymous Employee in Newbury Park, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Newbury Park, CA)

Interview

Long event! You will meet with at least 5 Sr. Engineering Technicians, Engineers, Managers, and Directors of Engineering for 30 to 50 minutes each, some of them will take you out to lunch. You should finish by around 2:00 pm.

Interview Questions
  • They have all been trained in the interview process, so you will have to prepare for this interview. They will attempt to find out the extent of your Technical Knowledge, especially about RF Circuits. They will also try to find out what kind of person you are and if you will fit in.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 122