Skyworks Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Skyworks Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2018

RF Engineer Interview

Interview

Some questions about Smith chart, C-MOS analog circuit, transmission line, S parameter, Amp design.... Those questions are simple, but if you answer those basic questions well, they will dig deeper.

RF Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions in December 2017.

Interview

I got a phone interview for a co-op position from irvine location. Some technical questions were asked. The interviewer is pretty polite and supportive, kind of guide you through the questions.

Interview Questions

• gate capacitance of noms under different bias condition.   Answer Question

LNA Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions.

Interview

The process took 1month I was finally interviewed at Skyworks. There were 6manangers asked me different RF and Microwave questions. the questions included basic analog IC question EM questions RFIC question and a lot of microwave engineering questions. I am waiting for the results.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions in September 2017.

Interview

Applied during the university career fair and had an on-campus interview. Some RF basic questions like smith chart, matching and load line, and some BJT questions like relationship between currents in common-source.

Interview Questions

• How to optimize the number of matching components used with the smith chart?   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through the school career fair. The process took a month, and I interviewed at the school. The interviewer asked me different RF and Microwave questions and basic power amplifier questions.

Design Automation Programming Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Newbury Park, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

First got a phone interview. Typical behavioral questions. Afterwards got another email for the second interview which is the technical one. Got to talk to one of the engineers there and then the main engineer. They asked me questions about my resume, then proceeded to give me 2 programming questions. I thought it was going to be an open panel but they left me alone in a room for 30 minutes to answer them in paper which was very relieving. Afterwards they gave me a background of what I would be doing. About a week later got an email saying I did not get the offer.

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Cedar Rapids, IA) in June 2017.

Interview

I receive a email, ask me for the available phone interview time. the question was not difficult, matching network, transmission line, filter etc. I can feel the interviewer has much experience in RF.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions in June 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the manager, was asked to come in for in person interview. I met with manager and had a short discussion, followed by panel interview with team members and upper manager.

Interview Questions

• Process engineering related questions, pretty straightforward   Answer Question

RF Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (San Jose, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

It's a phone interview. Received a call from the designer manager. He asked about my backgroung went through my resume to pick up some topics he interested. It lasted about an hour.

Characterization Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury Park, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Newbury Park, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The process took one week. I got a call from the recruiter. She asked me questions from my resume and at the end she told me that they already hired someone for that position.