Skyworks Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 150 of over 150 interviews

Employee Referral12%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Skyworks Solutions

Skyworks Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions

Interview

felt like it was an interrogation... not at all friendly Lots of comments as to why I didn't fit in their company and lots of statements about how impressive they are

Interview Questions
  • how does that experience apply to what we do.
    Answer Question

Skyworks Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions

Interview

Phone call screening followed by a 3 on-site interviews. The first interview was behavioral. The following two interviews were technical. Offer was received after 3 days. No room for negotiations, even with competing offer.

Interview Questions
  • What is a low pass filter? How can you design one with a resistor and a capacitor? How does it work?

Skyworks Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions

Interview

Application, interview, decision, and response. In the interview, there were some coding questions, nothing too crazy. It was an alright experience. Interviewer was friendly enough. That was pretty much the entire process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Skyworks Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions

Interview

ask about folded cascode circuit OTA, based on your resume and the project you really did. What’s more, we also talk about the PLL circuit design and PFD circuit design with charge pump.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Skyworks Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions

Interview

Long and tedious, there are multiple interviews asking the same questions. Description of job didn’t match responsibility. Not the worst place to work but it is always so busy. If you want experience take the job if not go somewhere else

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Skyworks Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions

Interview

They asked a few basic questions about cs, bode plot, Id. The interview lasted about 45 mins and I got feedback very soon. The next one was an one-day long interview and I was asked for preparing for a presentation. I gave up the second interview because I already got an offer

Interview Questions
  • The gain margin and phase margin we need to at least reach for feedback stability.

Skyworks Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions

Interview

Asked coding questions and sql questions. Three different interviews and one phone screen. Took a month after the interview for the result. Average interview experience . . . . . . . . .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Skyworks Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions

Interview

muchas preguntas y cuestionamiento de la experiencia, platica sobre la experiencia previa al empleo actual y que aportacion diarias a la empresa si te contrataran, ademas hablar sobre los intereses propios

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Skyworks Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions

Interview

Got an email for scheduling an interview. Weeks passed but they did not schedule any interview. And then I got an email stating that the position has been canceled. Overall bad experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Cedar Rapids, IA)

Interview

I had the phone talk with recruiter first, and then interviewed with the team thereafter. The team was primarily looking for candidates for LNA design. The interview questions are all very simple. One interviewer with Indian accent has mysterious confidence during discussion, but I don't know where his strange confidence comes from. Fortunately I still got the offer, possibly because the other interviewers like me. It doesn't seem to be a solid or strong team. I don't expect I will be able to work with smart people there if I join, so I declined the offer at final.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 150 Interviews