Stericycle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheyenne, WY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stericycle (Cheyenne, WY) in November 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed by two individuals. They were very professional and kept the interview on track. Both managers I interviewed with kept the atmosphere very comfortable and relaxed. They both made me able to talk easily with them and discuss my future with the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what kind of driving experience you have had and trucks driven.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stericycle.

Interview

Was called by the talent acquisition manager. Had one phone call, called back within an hour and received an offer. Very simple, not a lot of questions just talked about the environment, the role, and the types of roles recruiting for.

Interview Questions

• Talked mainly about recruiting experience and what the role would entail. Nothing crazy.   Answer Question

Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stericycle (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Initially, after speaking with a member of the company, there was a retained search firm screen; then onto an incumbent interview, and finally with the entire executive leadership team interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a recommendation for change was presented by you and it received severe negative feedback. What did you do?   1 Answer

SSE Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stericycle.

Interview

The process was as expected, one phone interview, and 3 interviews in person. They were very accommodating with times, places, etc. all interviewers were very pleasant and put you at ease.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview was more informational and the in person interviews were more situational.   Answer Question

Cdl Class A Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eaton Park, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Stericycle (Eaton Park, FL) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview process was on location with the Branch Manager and Transportation Supervisor. It was approximately 45 minutes. They asked questions regarding my experience and background. I asked questions regarding the position and possible advancement opportunities. It was a very relaxed environment. They were very inviting.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stericycle (Miami, FL) in August 2018.

Interview

They called me the same week that I applied. The interview was at 10 am. The interview was with the three managers. Between the three they asked me what I thought about the position with my experience and they explained what the position was. After the interview they saw that I was qualified for the position. And I was one of the chosen ones.

Anonymous Employee in Morton, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stericycle (Morton, WA) in March 2018.

Interview

The Application was online, and the interview was prompt to the next day. All hiri processes were effecient, timely, informative and welcoming. The individual conducting the interview was thorough, informative, helpful, and made no guarantees. I knew exactly where I stood with the company, and understood what was being offered.

Anonymous Employee in Blaine, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stericycle (Blaine, MN) in March 2018.

Interview

great sit down and walk thru. Helpful info on the position and company itself. Met some of the
     crew afterwards, great with questions and answers! I really enjoyed talking to john during the whole process

Interview Questions

• what do i think about the position and do you think about it   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stericycle (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

First round interview was on the phone and was mainly just questions about myself.

Second round interview is typically in person, but they allowed me to do mine on the phone since I was down at school at the time. These were more behavioral-type questions.

Third round was in person at the office. Mostly just an overview of the company and making sure I better understood the position/responsibilities. I was offered the job at the end of it.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral.
      "What would you do in this situation?"
      "Why do you think you're a good fit for the job?"
      "What do you know about Stericycle?"   Answer Question

On-Site Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parkersburg, WV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Stericycle (Parkersburg, WV) in August 2018.

Interview

Interview took place at the local plant with the site manager . seemed very smooth and relaxed.We were familiar with each other due to her on site work through my previous employeer.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for Stericycle ?   1 Answer

On-Site Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stericycle (Walnut, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online I got interview at Walnut Creek. The interview was very informative my job description was explain to be my expectations.i clearly understood and got all my questions asked.i understood Stericycle culture and integrity

Interview Questions

• After reviewing the job description and requirements, explained .Do you feel like you are the perfect candidate for this position   Answer Question