Stericycle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Sales Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stericycle (Northbrook, IL) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process was seamless. The only hiccup was getting to/through the second door. The manager I interviewed was very conversational which eased the normal interview nerves. He was pretty thorough in explaining expectations, what makes an employee successful in the role and an overall comfortable environment.

Interview Questions

• I appreciated that the manager asked questions that allowed me to showcase transferable skills. Having gone through numerous interviews at this point, I was able to successfully go through my resume with a DEFINED purpose to showcasing transferable skills.   1 Answer
    • I was asked about a time when I experienced a difficult situation both on the job and with a manager.   1 Answer

Processor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stericycle.

Interview

I was a temp for 1.5 years, oroved myself and got hired, simple pricess. There was no interview, they just hured me once tgey got sporoval and sent over the documents.

Maintenance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stericycle (Concord, NC) in June 2020.

Interview

It was done in a very professional manner. I was asked good questions about my career experience. Thaw panel answered all of my questions and told me about the company.

Interview Questions

• The asked me to describe my job duties in my last position.   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redding, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stericycle (Redding, CA) in May 2020.

Interview

The recruiter looks for skills that will be required for the position and were kind and repeated any questions without frustration. The interview company is outsourced and the interviewer had a very heavy accent and was difficult to understand at times. All in all a nice interview process

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stericycle (Chicago, IL) in April 2020.

Interview

Met with numerous Accounting Managers via Zoom due to the current pandemic. Was very well structured and organized, and the Accounting Managers were able to answer all of my questions and walk me through the role. In addition, HR was very professional and informative on the process.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals and aspirations?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stericycle.

Interview

In Person Interview, it was very simple, was asked if I can multi task and able to take accurate messages. The interview was with a manager and supervisor. The interview was 30 minutes long. They were pretty satisfied as it was an entry level job. Basically they wanted to see if I was able to perform normal day to day functions.

Interview Questions

• Asked about Typing Speed, if comfortable speaking to people on phone, how do you take criticism.   Answer Question

Client Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stericycle (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview process was great! They called me for an interview the next day and were always prompt when following up. The interview questions were thought out and focused on the job I applied for. They were very open to answering any questions I had and were transparent in the answers.

Interview Questions

• What form of communication do I prefer when communicating with my colleagues?   Answer Question

Transportation Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stericycle (Garland, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

Interview process wasn't a panel which I liked, several phone interviews and one formal interview in which you're going to answer a series of questions and give information about yourself.

Interview Questions

• What is my management style   1 Answer

Cash Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stericycle (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2020.

Interview

I learned a lot about the Company and what the division I will be working for does. It was professional and positive. I look forward to starting my new role with Stericycle. They seem to be a very strong Company and know what they are doing.

Interview Questions

• I was ask about my previous jobs and experiences.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stericycle (New York, NY).

Interview

It was very unorganized and unprofessional experience. There is a lack of communication between HR, recruitment, and the manager hiring for the position. I had 4 phone interviews and 3 in person interviews. They hired internal employees first. If you decide to interview, I suggest asking if internal personnel are interviewing. They do not follow through. The worst experience!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stericycle.

Interview

The process was very smooth and easy! The interviewer was very informative. I was first contacted by the recruiter and we had a short phone interview. About a week later, I had one in person interview. One week after my in person interview I was offered the position. Make sure you have background knowledge of what Stericycle does.