Cover image for Stericycle

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Stericycle Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,294 of over 1.3K interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Stericycle

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stericycle in Mar 2022

Interview

The virtual interview with Joe via Microsoft Teams was a very positive experience. The interview was conducted professionally and I had the opportunity to ask questions and receive great feedback.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked how I would handle myself while dealing with a difficult situation or customer.
    Answer Question

Stericycle

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stericycle in Oct 2022

Interview

The whole process has been wonderful. The interviewers asked questions that pertained directly to the job. Each question asked led directly to the successful operation of the job. Its an awesome process.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about driving experience.

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Stericycle

Application

I interviewed at Stericycle

Interview

Easy, the recruitment team is available to help you through the process.They have a lot of knowledge and make you feel comfortable at all times. The process is a bit long but necessary to comply with the regulations and company policy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stericycle

Application

I interviewed at Stericycle

Interview

Quick and seamless. The interviewer was pleasant and easy to talk to. He was informative and gave me plenty of information about the position that I was applying for. I was very happy with the outcome.

Interview Questions
  • Have you received the covid vaccine

Stericycle

Application

I interviewed at Stericycle

Interview

The interview process ran smoothly. I received accurate, open and honest information about the job and the expectations for the role. The individuals who interviewed me were courteous and very professional.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my career to see how my experience matched the job qualifications

Stericycle

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stericycle

Interview

Great Company but the hiring process was disorganized and not efficient. It started with one interview with HR ,one interview with the CFO and two panel interviews with the managers. In total four interviews in a span of one month. Never understood why they asked the same questions on the panel interviews with the same panelists. Also the pay for the position considering the functions was below average.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Meadville, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stericycle (Meadville, PA)

Interview

very time ly pr ompt and produ ctive nice and easy i han dle the smell of med ical waste very time ly pr ompt and produ ctive nice and easy i han dle the smell of med ical waste

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stericycle (Miami, FL) in Sep 2022

Interview

Perfect, muy profecional y facil de entender. Me pregunto entre otras cosas sobre mis trabajos anteriores y la experincia acumulada y su interes porque la persona tenga experiencia relacionada con el trabajo que voy a realizar y que cumpla con los requisitos.

Interview Questions
  • Past job record and experience , que cumpla con los requisitos que el quiere.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stericycle (Austin, TX) in Sep 2022

Interview

Great interview process. Answered all my questions great and was very professional. They also got back to me regarding how my interview went very quickly as well which is always a plus!

Interview Questions
  • What was one of my goals for my future that I had for myself.

Anonymous Employee in Lake City, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stericycle (Lake City, GA) in Sep 2022

Interview

It was very detailed and made understandable and a tour was included as well and I was showed how everything works and ran inside the wear house and it’s was made very clear be on time !

Interview Questions
  • Would I be comfortable working in this environment

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stericycle (Rockford, IL) in Sep 2022

Interview

My interview was via phone. My interview was very pleasant. I was informed how long the call would take. After going through resume. After series of asked questions on previous employers. I was informed to apply for the position on stericycle website. Also I was sent a link for a virtual interview.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewer was going through my resume. I was asked what kind of responsibility , duties did I have for each job. I was also asked my reason for leaving .
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,294 Interviews

Stericycle Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Stericycle as 92.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.30 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Customer Service Representative and Driver rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Route Driver and Plant Worker roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Stericycle takes an average of 15 days when considering 1,304 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Service Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Plant Worker roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 10 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Stericycle according to 1,304 Glassdoor interviews include:

Drug Test: 22.83%

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Stericycle? Share Your Experiences

Stericycle Careers

Cover image for Stericycle

From medical waste and document destruction to sustainability services and compliance solutions, the Stericycle team has been serving...More

• Our Values
  • Careers
  • SteriCares
  • Diversity

Company Updates

133 days ago

Company News
We are thrilled to announce that Stericycle Communication Solutions has received a Gold Globee® Award in the 2022 Disruptor Company Awards in the Healthcare, Wellness, and mHealth Products and Services category for its superior patient engagement solutions. Stericycle Communication Solutions was nominated for its innovative patient engagement solutions, which combine digital and live voice options to meet the growing demands of consumer expectations. Through its dedication to meet new and emerging opportunities for purposeful engagement with consumers of health, Stericycle helps healthcare organizations drive patient access, action, and adherence to treatment plans.
Shared image - Globee® Awards Announces winners in Annual 2022 Disruptor Company Awards
Globee® Awards Announces winners in Annual 2022 Disruptor Company Awards
globeeawards.com

135 days ago

Company News
Janet Zelenka Wins Prestigious 2022 Chicago CIO of the Year ORBIE Award. Janet Zelenka, Stericycle’s Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Chief Information Officer (CIO), has been named the 2022 Chicago CIO of the Year® ORBIE® award winner in the Enterprise category. For over 20 years, the CIO of the Year ORBIE Awards has honored chief information officers who have demonstrated excellence in technology leadership. The CIO of the Year ORBIE Awards is the premier technology executive recognition program in the United States. Nominees of the Chicago CIO of the Year ORBIE Award were selected through an independent peer-review process, led by past ORBIE recipients in seven key categories – leadership, global, large enterprise, enterprise, corporate, public sector, and nonprofit. Winners were selected based on leadership and management effectiveness, business value created by technology innovation, and engagement in industry and community endeavors.
Shared image - Explore
Explore
www.orbie.org

Stericycle Photos

+ Add Photo
Stericycle photo of: Red, White and You Career Event (November 4, 2021) A Team Member speaking to a military member about careers at Stericycle
Stericycle photo of: Red, White and You Career Event - Texas Workforce Commission. Nov 4, 2021
Stericycle photo of: Nashville TN
Stericycle photo of: Aurora, IL DC
Stericycle photo of: Young professionals stopping by the Stericycle booth at the University of Iowa's Spring Career Fair
Stericycle photo of: Stericycle attended the University of Iowa's Spring Career Fair!
Stericycle photo of: #ConsciouslyUnbiased with our Talent Acquisition team