Swiss Re Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 359 of over 359 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Swiss Re

Swiss Re

Application

I interviewed at Swiss Re

Interview

After being shortlisted, I'm invited to 1st round: Video recorded interview where you are given limited time to answer questions. I wait for 3 weeks to be notified that I'm not advancing to the next round.

Interview Questions
  • Challenges and how did you overcome it
    Answer Question

Swiss Re

Application

I interviewed at Swiss Re

Interview

The interviewer was nice and friendly. Start off by self-introduction. Then asked questions from resume and related activities. Focus on talking about related work experience such as a group project.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Swiss Re

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swiss Re

Interview

First there was a digital video interview where you were given a set of questions which you had to answer by recording yourself and submit. Once you were done with the online one sided interview and if you were chosen for the next round they informed you via email. This interview took place on MS Teams

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Swiss Re

Application

I interviewed at Swiss Re

Interview

There was an automated interview assistant, which i think is really cool. So, in the end, i did not even meet the HR in person. Just talked to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Swiss Re

Application

I interviewed at Swiss Re

Interview

Phone interview with the Hiring Manager and a member of the team. I was asked many difficult technical questions relevant to the role and was expected to get into many details. Both Interviewers were very nice and made me feel comfortable during this process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Swiss Re

Application

I interviewed at Swiss Re

Interview

The process was very well organised and straight forward, they took action to be precise in their questions and had everything well prepared. This company is run on a very professional basis and it was reflected in the style of interview. Is to said short, intense.. no business time to waste.

Interview Questions
  • How to raise company sustainability? What is the future of Apac?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich, Zürich

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swiss Re (Zürich, Zürich) in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied online. 1. Digital Interview (behavioral questions; some of them were hard to prepare for) 2. Video call interview with 2 senior employees The interviewers were super nice and they sounded like they really liked working for Swiss Re.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about a time you challenge the status quo Q: What do you know about insurance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Swiss Re (New Delhi) in Apr 2021

Interview

Interview Process was good. Starting with some easy direct questions to tricky ones. Asked about a lot of assumptions and a simple case scenario at the end. Technical Questions were straightforward too.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swiss Re (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

I have attended the 1st round for it today. It was quite of managerial kind of round with no technical questions. They will try to see if you are fit for the role or not.Everything will be asked based on your resume. 1.What are your responsibilities on day to day basis on your current role. 2.One thing which will annoy you the most. 3.Brief Introduction about yourself. 4.Strengths and Areas of improvement

Interview Questions
  • What you understand about the roles and responsibilities for which they are interviewing.
  • What are your responsibilities on day to day basis on your current role.
  • why do you want to change your organisation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Swiss Re (New Delhi)

Interview

Unlike Swiss Re, I'll be brief here. 1. 6 rounds of interview spanning across 5 months. 2. Cleared all 6 (as per the HR) and they told me the offer (CTC) verbally. 3. Negotiated for more. 4. HR asked me to wait while they check with the hiring managers. 5. On the 4th day, got a message from the HR that they have put this requirement on hold and I can pursue other leads. It is better that this happened now rather than later around the time of joining because I was looking forward to joining them if it had come through. Good thing that I had other options.

Interview Questions
  • Less technical questions and almost all round was like a behavioral round with different managers.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 359 Interviews