Sysco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sysco Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2017

2.9

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sysco.

Interview

I applied online and received an email to schedule for a 30 minutes phone interview, and the end of the phone interview day I received a phone call to schedule the in person interview with 3 DSMs...

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clifton Park, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sysco (Clifton Park, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied and received a request for a phone interview within 5 days, it was easy to set up an appointment through e-mail. It was scheduled for a half an hour and lasted about twenty minutes.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sysco (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via email about an phone interview. The recruiter and I went back and forth, until we finally settled on a time. When the time came...I sat and waited for 30 mins. No Response, I processed to email the recruiter...still no response. I was finally able to get a hold of another recruiter, who then re-scheduled a interview with me.

When I finally received my interview, it felt rushed. Like we were going through the motions. The recruiter cut me off a few times. Didn't think I hear anything, but I did get a follow-up interview for what was suppose to be an in person, but the hiring manager decided for a phone interview instead. When the second interview came, again felt rushed, like the interviewer wasn't really listening to me. Did not engage with me at all. When it came down to me asking questions, the interviewer seems shocked I had a few questions. When asked about the "ideal candidate" the interviewer responded by "HE should...He would need, HE...HE. Well that counts me out, being I am a SHE. Received notification the next day, they decided to pass.

They are very big on STAR questions!!!

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sysco (Kent, WA).

Interview

First phone interview and manager interview. A week later another HR interview and other area Manager interview. Sysco might be a good company but interview process is too long and pay is below average in the market.

Order Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halfmoon, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sysco (Halfmoon, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Very simply. Basic phone interview ask about your outlook on safe work and so on. Then a face to face interview. Which is a two step interview. You meet with 2 people from management. Basic questions. Tour of warehouse.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sysco in May 2017.

Interview

Had a 25-minute interview over the phone straightforward answers and questions. Very good questions relating to experience and knowledge of sysco and of the industry. They did ask some personal questions regarding location.

Order Puller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sysco in April 2017.

Interview

Easy f2f interview with no weird questions. Seems like a job for the very hard working. They said usually 60 hr work weeks which to me means great overtime in summer. Hot to cold variations depending on where you work in warhouse.

Interview Questions

• why sysco...
      what kind of jobs that safty came first...
      what kind of fast paced jobs I had
      am...I willing to stay till job is done
      overnight shifts a problem   Answer Question

Warehouse Loader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sysco (Raleigh, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

First I did a phone interview, after that a member of HR called me for a face to face interview. Both were standard not hard at all. They asked pretty basic questions and we're mainly concerned with whether you could perform the job.

Interview Questions

• Could I operate a pallet Jack?   1 Answer

Sourcing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sysco (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

It starts with initial HR phone screening when you apply online or an employee refers you. The face to face interview process has 2 parts and is very cumbersome. You interview with 4-5 different people and lasts for about 2 hours

Interview Questions

• 1. They will give you a business case and ask you to analyze and present your findings to a panel
      2. They ask a lot of STAR format questions for which you need to provide a scenario and action you took to get the specified results. (just google star format questions)   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sysco.

Interview

Usual. Apply online, phone interview, in person interview. Some fact check, license med card ect. Had me go to the office and it was casual. Interview guy was quick, Direct and laid back. Had me hop in a truck, do a quick pre trip and hit the road to make sure i could actually drive.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to leave my current job.   1 Answer