Sysco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.9

Warehouse Loader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sysco (Raleigh, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

First I did a phone interview, after that a member of HR called me for a face to face interview. Both were standard not hard at all. They asked pretty basic questions and we're mainly concerned with whether you could perform the job.

Interview Questions

• Could I operate a pallet Jack?   1 Answer

Order Puller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sysco in April 2017.

Interview

Easy f2f interview with no weird questions. Seems like a job for the very hard working. They said usually 60 hr work weeks which to me means great overtime in summer. Hot to cold variations depending on where you work in warhouse.

Interview Questions

• why sysco...
      what kind of jobs that safty came first...
      what kind of fast paced jobs I had
      am...I willing to stay till job is done
      overnight shifts a problem
      Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sysco.

Interview

Usual. Apply online, phone interview, in person interview. Some fact check, license med card ect. Had me go to the office and it was casual. Interview guy was quick, Direct and laid back. Had me hop in a truck, do a quick pre trip and hit the road to make sure i could actually drive.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sysco (Tallahassee, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

3 step interview process, phone interview, then move onto interview with local DSM, then off to OPCO to interview with other DSMs and VP. Offered the job by the time I got to the VP. Behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever persuaded someone? If so how did you do it?   Answer Question

Credit An Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billings, MT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sysco (Billings, MT).

Interview

I went through a temp agency. I was invited to a personal interview with the manager. The normal questions, going over my resume, skills and previous employment. Had a follow up with the whole team. Got the position, however, it took 6 months before I was offered to become an employee.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to balance the job and full time school.   1 Answer

Pricing and Agreements Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sysco (New York, NY).

Interview

They make you first do a phone interview and if you pass that then you have to interview with four other people. Ask you all kinds of crazy questions. They weren't prepared didn't have your paperwork together to interview me

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time and what you did when a coworker was caught doing the wrong thing?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate (Sales Representative ) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sysco (Raleigh, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Had a brief 30 minute phone interview with a recruiter from corporate HR. She asked questions including "what are your greatest strengths and weaknesses," "describe your ideal job," and "tell me about your greatest achievement." About a week later I had a series of three hour long interviews with three different sales managers. There were thirteen candidates being interviewed by ten different managers. Each manager I interviewed with was asking questions directly from a corporate interview guide. They asked the questions and took notes. There was little variation from script aside from the exchange of war stories. Questions included "tell me one thing you did that was over and above," "name a time when you had to persuade someone to do something," and "describe a time when you made a mistake in a sales call and what did you do to overcome your mistake."

Interview Questions

• name a time when you had to persuade someone to do something   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sysco (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interviews followed by three in-person interviews, very scattered and unprofessional as far as not showing up or responding. Shows how well it was with employment. Be very careful to go into this company

Interview Questions

• Normal what did you do or what would you do if this happened. Your in sales sell yourself   1 Answer

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sysco (New York, NY).

Interview

Very laid back, nice people, easy questions, your standard 25 google search interview question. Got a phone call, a few emails, met in person, went to the headquarters, met with a few more people then went to training.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sysco (Raleigh, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied on their website and two weeks later they called to schedule a phone interview. Phone Interview fairly straight forward, lots of situational question. Recommended for in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question