Sysco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Lead Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sysco (Somerset, NJ) in July 2019.

Interview

Phone screen with 3 managers and a functional lead. Called for the in-person interview 1 day after phone screen, In person will be with the same 4 people that conducted the phone screen, The interview was great and focused on system development life cycle.

Interview Questions

• What have I been working on in relation to the duties of this position   2 Answers

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sysco in March 2020.

Interview

The process was quick and the interview was only about 30 minutes. The interviewer was so nice and approachable. They want you to be personable. A lot of the interview was based on questions to get to know you.

Class A Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sysco (New Braunfels, TX) in February 2020.

Interview

Had to apply online, answer questions via txt about license and experience. Then a recruiter email and phone call to set up in person interview. Then interview in person, road test, drug screen. 3 week process.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sysco (Olathe, KS) in February 2020.

Interview

Very straight forward and honest. No dream selling to bring you on board. Told me that this would no doubt likely be the hardest job that I’ve ever worked in my life but they take care of their employees with great pay and benefits

Interview Questions

• Is the customer always right or are there times when the customer is wrong   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview process was long about two months. Initial phone interview followed by a second phone interview. The face to face interview was good and thorough leaving impression they appreciate their employees.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next role?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sysco.

Interview

Interview process is fair. A bunch of canned questions some of them were hard. The process moves pretty quickly. Phone interview, manager interview then home office with Sales Director.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sysco (Dallas, TX) in January 2020.

Interview

Started with an online application through Glassdoor. Received an email for a phone interview. Interviewer was very friendly and made me feel at ease. Good at her job.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when you were the the highest price on an item.   1 Answer
    • Describe your greatest sales achievement in your career.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sysco (Portland, OR) in January 2020.

Interview

Phone interview. Very basic and not a lot of specific questions or probing questions. Seemed like they already had a person to take the position and they were going through the motions.

Order Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Hill, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sysco (Rocky Hill, CT) in January 2020.

Interview

Went pretty well, love you if you have experience. Pretty basic questions 20_25 min was in and out, pretty chill environment. Explained job pretty well, told you it was hard work from beginning and if your willing to put in the work you'll get the pay!

Interview Questions

• Are only 2 holidays off and overtime ok with you ?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sysco (Champaign, IL) in January 2020.

Interview

Overall the interview seemed very negative. The interviewer focused only on why I left my previous job of 9 years. Didn't ask me about any successes, or how I would handle a situation. Felt like she was looking for any reason to screen me out.

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sysco (Houston, TX) in December 2019.

Interview

Wonderful easy process, culture fit is important and recruiters really want to know if your a good fit so they expect a lot of examples from previous jobs. Pleasant experience, basic behavioral interviewing questions.