Sysco Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 488 of over 488 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sysco

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sysco (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Very easy, phone screen, then you have 4 interviews with different managers, an onsite interview with manager and director. The process is lengthy, but they only pick distinguishes personal. They want the best of the best to work for them. Come prepared with plenty of scenarios on how you grew businesses before.

Interview Questions
  • How are your new business numbers? Do you know anyone in the industry?
    2 Answers
2 people found this interview helpful

Sysco

Application

I interviewed at Sysco

Interview

No bad as long as you listen. And Pay attention . Make sure you stay alert and ask questions if you need to also . Be prepared when taking your road test you can’t hit any cones or you lost 😂

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sysco (Houston, TX)

Interview

I applied and received an invitation for a phone interview. The recruiter never called. I followed up during the interview time slot as well as afterward, and there was still no response. Repeated attempts in the following week were unsuccessful as well. Weeks later I got an email stating that I was not selected.

Sysco

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sysco in Apr 2021

Interview

I had an excellent phone interview with Esmeralda. She shared about her career progression with the company and company culture. She spoke to me at length in Spanish to test my ability to communicate in Spanish. I was very impressed with her approach to screening resumes and how she screened me as an applicant. There should be more TAs like Esmeralda.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sysco (Houston, TX)

Interview

Applied online and was texted a link to select an interview time. Recruiter was late buy 20 minutes and I had to text that number to remind him of the interview time. Next round scheduled a month later with 2 SR. Managers. Also completely unprofessional attire. Now 2 months after that interview. Nothing.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumberland, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sysco (Cumberland, MD) in Mar 2021

Interview

The first interview was approximately 15 questions that you either answered through multiple choice or recorded your answer. The second interview was a virtual meeting with three supervisors. Overall, very easy. Just recently completed and am waiting for the next step.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you went above and beyond fir a customer.

Sysco

Application

I interviewed at Sysco

Interview

Interview involves phone interview with corporate HR, then interview with local territory manager, then regional sales manager. Interview includes questions designed to see if you are good at building relationships and solving problems for customers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sysco

Application

I interviewed at Sysco

Interview

It was an easy and straightforward process. The hiring managers were super nice and kicked it to you straight no sugar coating. Did a small road test and answered a few questions that was it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sysco

Application

I interviewed at Sysco

Interview

The interview was a behavioral type, STAR interview question. Mostly tell me about times where this happened and how did you resolve. We also took some time to talk and go over my resume. Pretty general and average interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a technical challenge you faced and how did you overcome it?

Sysco

Application

I interviewed at Sysco

Interview

Screening process, phone interview, then face to face. They were really nice. They didn't seem to appreciate note taking while at the facility. Would suggest just coming as is in business casual.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I interviewed at Sysco (Houston, TX) in Feb 2021

Interview

Consisted of a phone interview which comprised of different questions such as what software I was comfortable with and my prior experience. It lasted around 20 minutes and was very concise.

Interview Questions
  • The software which you have used in the past Experience Pay expectations
Viewing 1 - 10 of 488 Interviews