Tenet Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Contacted by hr and phone interview first the meeting with director then meeting with staff peer interview and a tour of floor.not much more to say I was an employee referral I wish this went up to 30 words I have no more to say

Computer Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare.

Interview

Did not make it to interview with hospital CEO. Did informal interview with company's recruiter, follow-up was not good. Lengthy delays in connecting with me to update me on the progress with recruitment for the position.

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare.

Interview

You apply online and are contacted by a recruiter for a phone screen. Your information is then forwarded to nurse managers for potential follow up. If they are interested you get an individual interview with the unit manager.

Interview Questions

• Which clinical area are you the most passionate about and why; which area could you never see yourself working and why   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare.

Interview

Several questions about yourself and previous work history. Had to have a physical exam prior to employment. Provide copies of professional licenses and continuing education work and CPR card. And then a tour of the facility. Then wait to be called

Clinical Dietitian Interview

Interview

Hiring process is drawn out over an extended period of time , difficult to schedule interview. Two separate interviews occur with the department and Human Resources. Salaries are not negotiable and Human Resources demands to know the pay rate you relieve at your current/previous employer.

COTA/L Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

I was in the second phase of the hiring process. It was a phone interview. As soon as I told them a salary range, she stopped the interview. She told me that my current salary was the max of her pay scale. She refused to tell me what salary she'd offer for my experience.

Interview Questions

• What salary would you expect for this position?   1 Answer

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (San Antonio, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview with the practice manager and office lead. The process went well and asked questions regarding my experience in previous positions. Asked a lot of questions but they were not hard.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare in April 2017.

Interview

I had two different interviews but the money offers were retracted. It was truly disappointing having to drive all the way out of my way only to be told I need to take a pay cut.

Interview Questions

• Do you have anything to say your present employer?   1 Answer
    • When would you be able to start?   1 Answer

Provider Relations Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (San Antonio, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Positive, applied through LinkedIn, received a call the next day, Telephone interview with recruiter followed by in person interview at local office. 2 weeks later, I was interviewed by Regional Manager.

Interview Questions

• Softball questions, not hard at all. Novice interviewers   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare in March 2017.

Interview

I went to a career fair and they had an on-the-spot interview in an open room with many tables for different positions. It was not intimidating and the process was quick and easy