Tenet Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Contacted by hr and phone interview first the meeting with director then meeting with staff peer interview and a tour of floor.not much more to say I was an employee referral I wish this went up to 30 words I have no more to say

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare in March 2017.

Interview

I went to a career fair and they had an on-the-spot interview in an open room with many tables for different positions. It was not intimidating and the process was quick and easy

Practice Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Birmingham, AL) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with corporate office on the Regional level. Then interviewed with 3 different Administrators at the other corporate office. Good interview process. Thorough questions and scenarios. I appreciated the opportunity for the different personalities involved as they were who I would work with daily.

Interview Questions

• What were my ideas on how to help promote a new physician?   Answer Question

Regional Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Boca Raton, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview and recruiter (Boca Raton-Florida Physician Services) said I was a great fit and would get back to me. Did not hear anything back and reached out just to ask for feedback over two weeks later-no return call, text, or e-mail. HR department is very unprofessional and it's no mystery why the position has been posted for over three months (and still is)!

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Modesto, CA).

Interview

Was called in for interview and dept apparently not notified. They told me they were too busy to interview. Went back to HR to reschedule- they sent me back to pharmacy. Since there was no one available to interview me, I took the pharmacy test (drugs,equations,dosing) and left. When I did hear back I got the job...

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rowlett, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Rowlett, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Casual interview and manager is good to work for. The manager sat in the office and we just spoke out the different opportunities that area available and the work area.

Senior SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

I went through multiple interviews with different leadership groups. There was also an interview with the team. Everyone was very courteous and all seemed proficient and competent. The facility was the one in which I was to work and the atmosphere was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle working with difficult people.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare.

Interview

The entire interview process was Thorough and accommodating. The Human Resource staff ensured I met with everyone in which I would have a work relations hips with. The teams describe the overall structure of the different departments. It was a fairly normal, standard interview.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare.

Interview

Relaxing and non-intimidating, more of a discussion than drilling question after question, was able to provide next steps and the overall timing went quickly, human resources was fast with offer

LICSW Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Natick, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Natick, MA).

Interview

Two interviews, one with director and one with the team. Both were excellent, everyone was very nice/welcoming. Accommodating to my schedule which was appreciated. Good tours of floors and descriptions of workday, expectations, and program features. Disappointing not to be chosen but the interviews were very positive, professional experiences compared to other hospitals and companies, well run.

Interview Questions

• All standard questions to be expected in a social work interview.   Answer Question