Tenet Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Contacted by hr and phone interview first the meeting with director then meeting with staff peer interview and a tour of floor.not much more to say I was an employee referral I wish this went up to 30 words I have no more to say

Computer Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare.

Interview

Did not make it to interview with hospital CEO. Did informal interview with company's recruiter, follow-up was not good. Lengthy delays in connecting with me to update me on the progress with recruitment for the position.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Anaheim Hills, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Typical interview with office manager, asked a few questions about my employment history and experience and what insurance packages i'm familiar with. I was offered a job on the spot.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare in May 2013.

Interview

A week after I applied they called to set an interview, it went good and they said they had more interviews but I would hear something back by a certain date.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a co-worker wasn't doing their job and what you did.   Answer Question

Patient Care Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (San Luis Obispo, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Friendly, down to earth group interview with would-be co workers. Sat in conference room with several charge nurses and other techs who were easy to talk to while still being very professional.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare in March 2017.

Interview

I went to a career fair and they had an on-the-spot interview in an open room with many tables for different positions. It was not intimidating and the process was quick and easy

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (San Antonio, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview with the practice manager and office lead. The process went well and asked questions regarding my experience in previous positions. Asked a lot of questions but they were not hard.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare.

Interview

Requested a transfer from another Tenet Facility. The process was easy. Transfer form required signatures from myself, my manager, my current Hospital HR Director and HR at the new facility.

Interview Questions

• Had a phone interview with Manager, OR Director and CNO   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Dallas, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• All questions were usual questions. How do you deal with deadlines?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for more and got it. Still udnerpaid for market.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Miami, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a little lengthy. I received a call from their recruiter to email diploma and recommendation letter. Next, the lay brought me in for an interview. I was contacted and offered the position. Then I had to attend a long orientation around the hospital. I also had to receive shots in order to go through with the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when I had to deal with someone who appeared to be angry.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tenet Healthcare (Dallas, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with 5 different people all whom had increasing rank. We went to different conference rooms. There was a point where they were testing my skills in mathematics but nothing pass elementary level.The good thing is that everyone seemed to be happy to be interviewing me and was impressed with my level of understanding on healthcare considering my limited experience.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. All of the ordinary questions were asked 5 times. UGH!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Quick and easy. You should ask for 5-10 thousand more when dealing with them, I wish I would have.