Texas Roadhouse Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Texas Roadhouse

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Texas Roadhouse

Found 440 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (United States)

Interview

Applied online, was contacted to come in for an in-person interview. Pretty basic questions, why I want to work there and my strengths and weaknesses. Also asked about previous employers and why I left. Emphasized a team environment.

Interview Questions
  • Why do I want to work there
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (United States)

Interview

Just goes through your application online, asks why you think you would be a good fit here and all your standard interview questions. They ask a lot about dealing with fast paced environment and stress from customers.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with fast paced environments?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (United States)

Interview

Pretty straightforward I got hired on the spot. They asked you all the basic interview questions. Once the interview was done they made me come back for a meeting with the store manager. He was just telling us the rules and background to the company.

Interview Questions
Texas Roadhouse
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (United States)

Interview

Easygoing and the manager asked basic interview questions. Got the job on the second interview with the owner present. Took place in a booth during restaurant’s open hours and had to wear mask.

Interview Questions
Texas Roadhouse
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (United States)

Interview

It was a very general interview. One interview with each of the current managers. The final interview may be with the general manager to confirm selection. One on one interviews can be back to back in the same day.

Interview Questions
Texas Roadhouse
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (United States)

Interview

Pretty easy. They just want to know what kind of person you are. Hardworking, team player, etc. Was my first job as a server so I tried to relate what I learned at other jobs and how it relates to the daily tasks I would go through as a server.

Interview Questions
Texas Roadhouse
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (United States)

Interview

It really wasn’t even an interview it was basically what’s your availability and what do you kids what pay to be. Then if you accept you choose a date for orientation.

Interview Questions
Texas Roadhouse
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (United States)

Interview

Very detailed interview. Asked me my availability, why I wanted to work there, any experience serving, and told me about the job and what is expected. Managers were very nice and offered my a position on the spot as a server.

Interview Questions
Texas Roadhouse
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (United States)

Interview

It was very pleasant, The interviewer was very informative about the company and was amped about his company and the role he does. He was not harsh or obnoxious whereas a lot of people think they walk on water.

Interview Questions
Texas Roadhouse
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (United States)

Interview

It was cool They made you feel comfortable. Really cool people. Would recommend applying there. They asked Really easy questions. Just need to make sure you bring what they ask the first time.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 440