Texas Roadhouse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Roadhouse Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2017

1.9

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse.

Interview

it took 2 days and I was hired. very easy interview. had a great time working there. for anyone looking for cash quick become a server, you can easily make 300 dollars a week working as a server. plus you don't even need to work 40 full hours a week like some others. you can enjoy a life and still make a decent living

Server/Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Florence, AL) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied to TR online and called a week later a few hours before they opened. The manager immediately asked me if I could come in and interview. It was super laid back and she did her best to break the ice and help me relax

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in three words   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at TR?   1 Answer
    • What was your favorite thing about working at the last restaurant you worked at?   1 Answer

Food Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse.

Interview

The franchise owner gave me a call and asked when I could come in for an interview. I spoke to him for about 20 mins about some work history and why I want to work there. Then we start the onboarding process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?

Have you served before?

Where have you worked before?   Answer Question

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in October 2017.

Interview

Apply online, called within 2 days. An interview was set up for the next day with the service manager. Orientation is set up within the week. Overall a very easy hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Texas Roadhouse?   1 Answer

Sever Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (College Station, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

The Interview process was very easy only down side being that it is a long process. The first interview was ok. I went to the host stand and was seated then I waited almost two hours before actually beginning the interview very easy. Asked basic questions about experience and told background of restaurant. Went for a second interview two days later where the wait was only 30 minutes but was the same thing scheduled for third interview a week later. The morning of that interview was called and told they couldn't interview me and pushed me back another week. Finally was interviewed by the head general manager. He asked questiins like what makes me think I'm fit for this role and why me over someone else. Was offered the position and accepted. No negative comments. Very friendly environment.

Interview Questions

• What makes me fit for the position?
      Why do you think you would be a good fit at roadhouse?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Columbia, SC) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online, wend to the restaurant and got an interview for the next day. I got the job on the spot and started training the next day. Training is a very intense process. Many test and quizzes.

Interview Questions

• What other experience do you have?   1 Answer

Server/Hostess Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse.

Interview

A brief sit down with a couple of the managers. It was a pretty casual interview and didn't take too long. Managers were friendly but professional during the interview. Overall, questions were easy and it was not a high pressure interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a quality you have that would make you a good hostess.   Answer Question

Server/Bartender Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse.

Interview

It was a very easy interview, very relaxed. I had to go through two separate interviews but both managers were very nice and seem to care about their employees. Interview was one on one, but the orientation included a couple different people

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Pasadena, MD) in August 2017.

Interview

Went on my scheduled time and saw a sign open interviews were cancelled. I knocked since I had a scheduled interview and thought I was able to speak to someone and no one called to reschedule. Took awhile to get someone where the bartender and the manager both said they didn't want to interview today but would since I was there. Interviewer mostly talked but I thought it went well. She asked when I can start and I told her. She said she'd email me information on orientation and never did. Called two days later and never could talk to someone. I honestly love this place and was looking forward to a chance to work there, but was in my opinion not given a chance since the manager "had too much to do" to give me 20 minutes to talk and only saw me so she can get me out.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Baton Rouge, LA) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a good interview! Got the job right away because I was a Manager before in another place and had 2 years experience! Now they need to check all background , bla bla bla...

Interview Questions

• Wow do you think a manager needs to be?   1 Answer