Texas Roadhouse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Roadhouse Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Grove City, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Grove City, OH).

Interview

The GM will sit you down and basically ask you all of the basics. They are very nice and will ask you about your availability and other priorities. Then they will set you up with a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Where did you work previously? How will you be an asset to the company? How much experience do you have serving? How did you hear about us?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Interview

Simple, asked about experience and what my strengths and weaknesses were. Asked what my availability would be, because in this business it is required that you work weekends which is common sense.

Host Interview

Interview

There were 2 interviews with 2 different managers. First the Front of the House manager and then the second was with the general manager/owner of the restaurant. Both interviews were straightforward with questions about past work experience etc.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse.

Interview

Discussed previous experience serving. Interviewer mentioned that he looks more for personality than specific skills. "I can train anyone to wait tables, I'm looking for people with personality, that can talk to people"

Interview Questions

• Describe a way in which you handled an issue with a table   Answer Question

Cook/Dishwasher/Customer Service Representative/Prep Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Athens, OH).

Interview

Meet With Management Team To Determine Skills You Have And Experience In Position Desired. Set Up Interview. Casual Dress To Interview. Determine Employment And Position And Set Up My Orientation Date And Time.Attend My Orientation And Determine What My Position Duties Would Require.

Interview Questions

• What Position Am I Best At And Most Beneficial To Team And Good For Me.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse (Lubbock, TX).

Interview

Asked about me, my experience, and goals. They asked how long I would be at Texas Roadhouse, and if I wanted to pursue any opportunities there. They also wanted to know why I left my other job, and why I wanted to work at Texas Roadhouse.

Interview Questions

• Describe your favorite dish.   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse.

Interview

The interview was fairly straight forward. I had to wait around for about 15 minutes until a manger finally met with me for the interview. They asked basic serving questions, about my previous serving experiences, what makes a good server, and how to keep customers happy. It didn't last very long, and they offered me the job right on the spot.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Texas Roadhouse.

Interview

I went in and the interview was easy. The hiring manager just wanted to know about me and my past jobs. Normal interview expereince. I was offered the job and accepted. I was told they would email the paper work to me and be in touch for setting up orientation. Never got an email a few days after the interview. I called the manager and he said he'd get right on it. He never did. He is now ignoring my calls. So unprofessional. I can't believe how rude these people are! People rely on jobs and to string them on like that is wrong!

Interview Questions

Didn't want to decline but since they never gave me the paper work ultimately that was my only option.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

They are friendly and ask you basic interview questions. You are usually interviewed twice and meet with the general manager and he is the one with the final say if you get hired or not.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to join the roadhouse team?   1 Answer

Tax Payment Processor Interview

Interview

The first contact was via a phone interview. The woman interviewing me was very friendly and welcoming. She sent me more information about the company before my in-person interview with two of the department managers. The department managers I met with were very friendly and made the interview fun and relaxed. I really enjoyed meeting them and they made it seem like a fun place to work.

Interview Questions

• What background did I have in accounting   Answer Question
    • How would I handle someone that was needing a payment processed outside of normal procecdures   Answer Question