The Hershey Company Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 414 of over 414 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Hershey Company

Featured Interview

The Hershey Company

Application

I interviewed at The Hershey Company

Interview

Received a phone call that then proceeded with a phone interview. I then did a on the job shadowing of the position in a near by city and then was offered the job

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to work alone and do you consider yourself a self starter?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

The Hershey Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Hershey Company in Jun 2021

Interview

Condusive and friendly, gave good opportunity to speak about my qualifications, strengths as well as fit for the job and learn about job requirements. Overall, it was an educational experience and will help me improve,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Hershey Company

Application

I interviewed at The Hershey Company

Interview

The process is formal and requires time to prepare and think through what is required to handle all of the questions. The interviewers are well prepared to ask very thought provoking questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and why you're a fit.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Hershey Company (Rochester, NY)

Interview

I was selected to be interviewed through career fair in my university. I had one round of interview in the college and 2 rounds of interview over the phone. The Process was pretty smooth and I was made to feel at ease.

Interview Questions
  • Explain about the projects that was interesting during college

The Hershey Company

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Hershey Company

Interview

I met a recruiter at a career fair and set up an interview. The interview was an online video call with 3 recruiters/managers. I was called about a week later with an offer. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you have gone above and beyond in a situation. (All situational questions)

The Hershey Company

Application

I interviewed at The Hershey Company

Interview

I Applied online on the company website. I was contacted to self schedule a phone screen and then about a week later was invited for a video interview with two panelists.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The Hershey Company

Application

I interviewed at The Hershey Company

Interview

Very welcoming, and thorough. Not intimidating, well knowledged. Answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. They where honest about the job description and did not stray away from the truth

Interview Questions
  • How do you like to work in teams

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at The Hershey Company (Greensboro, NC) in Mar 2021

Interview

they use a complex method for asking questions, where you have to tell them the problem that you had and how you came up with a solution. It's a process of two interviews in the same week where you will talk to different hiring managers. even though i didn't move forward I learn a lot with this process

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you have to use a creative way to solve a problem? how did you use your listening skills to satisfy a customer

The Hershey Company

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Hershey Company in Mar 2021

Interview

Was a good interview process, although I wasn’t informed I wasn’t moving along in the process until a month later with a generic email saying they had gone with other candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Hershey Company

Application

I interviewed at The Hershey Company

Interview

It was a low-key hiring process and a low-stress interview. I thought that as long as you displayed somewhat of competence they would give you the job. The interview took place in person. Overall I found it to be an easy and friendly process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Hershey Company

Application

I interviewed at The Hershey Company

Interview

I applied online and then they called me to come in for an interview. This was pre-covid, but I went to the hotel for the interview and it lasted probably 20 minutes max with the swimming portion. It was a super quick process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 414 Interviews