KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

The Hershey Company Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 455 of over 455 interviews

Campus Recruiting25%
Recruiter8%
HardAverageEasy

The Hershey Company

Application

I interviewed at The Hershey Company

Interview

Easy going, Interactive, Pay attention to details and whether your values align with the Hershey company. Likes to hear about past experiences that you’ve encountered both job related or why you want to switch to a new role / career path

Interview Questions
  • What are your strongest weaknesses?
    Answer Question

The Hershey Company

Application

I interviewed at The Hershey Company

Interview

Very well organized, direct questions, polite and genuine interviewers. Interviewed by two production managers, very polite and interested in what I had to say. I received an offer right then and there, I accepted!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Hershey Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Hershey Company

Interview

Interview process was not a personal experience. Phone screen was done by outside agency who didn’t know a lot about Hershey. Video interview was comprised of standardized questions. Overall it didn’t feel like the interviewers were interested in you as a person.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The Hershey Company

Application

I interviewed at The Hershey Company

Interview

Very well organized and considerate. I was nursing at the time, so they accommodated my needs throughout. They made sure I had breaks every few hours and a room to pump in.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to move to Hershey, PA and join this company?

The Hershey Company

Application

I interviewed at The Hershey Company

Interview

They were all very honest and easygoing throughout the process. Started off talking to a sales manager, then next interview was with two sales managers, then lastly there was a field day where you shadowed a retail sales representative.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Hershey Company

Application

I interviewed at The Hershey Company

Interview

Largely based on SOAR methodology. Situation, Obstacles, Actions, Results. Not STAR (Sit, Tasks, Actions, Results). After phone screening, had another phone interview with technical team. Mostly asked behavioral questions to understand my approach to problem solving

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Hershey Company

Application

I interviewed at The Hershey Company

Interview

It wasn't easy, but it was very informative and became super easy afterwards during training and the instructors were beyond helpful, and the staff were more than pleased to welcome me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Hershey Company

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Hershey Company in Feb 2022

Interview

There are three rounds of interviews. The first round was very simple, a get to know you. The second round was more intense and included behavioral questions. The last round is a field day where you follow around a sales representative and see what their day to day looks like.

Interview Questions
  • General get to know you questions. Behavioral question where you describe a difficult situational and how you worked through that and what communication skills oyu used.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at The Hershey Company (Blacksburg, VA) in Feb 2022

Interview

I applied through my university and had a phone screen scheduled a couple weeks later. I did not receive any communication for a month and a half after this (even though I was told I would hear back within two weeks). I finally received an email asking me to complete a survey about their hiring process. I was asked how my in-person interview was even though I was never scheduled for one. I had no idea I was no longer being considered for the position until I got to one survey question that basically asked "were you made aware of why you were removed from the process." The lack of respect for prospective employees by this company is appalling.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I interviewed at The Hershey Company (Greenville, SC)

Interview

It went well. The overall process was smooth. There were 4 interviews in total. The interviews went pretty quickly. The recruiter guided in the type of questions that potentially might get asked. I was also prepared

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 455 Interviews

The Hershey Company Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at The Hershey Company according to 504 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 28.40%