TitleMax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 11, 2017

2.5

District Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TitleMax (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

It is not often you find a company with the level of professionalism and cordiality as I have experienced with TitleMax. At every level and every step, the process was seamless, quick, and thorough. I have spoken with many companies, and none have approached this level of communication, and commitment. When they say they will get back to you, they actually do. Trust me, this is a rarity in the recruiting and business world. Nothing but accolades for the entire team from recruitment to those in the TX office.

Interview Questions

• Looking for a good fit-understandable. Culture, leadership, past experiences, team-not I, etc...   Answer Question

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TitleMax (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Asked about open positions and was given an address to another location for a group presentation then a one on one interview. I did an application and I got a call from a recruiter. She sent me a formal application then I had a phone interview. All was great until she she stated that they would have to do a credit check. I hope I get it...I wasn't too smart as a young adult. I'm in the process of working on my credit now but I hope my bad credit wont hinder me from the job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TitleMax (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewing process was very easy it wasn't complicated I waited about five minutes when I first arrived at the open house. The person who interviewed me was a district manager

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TitleMax (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Interview process is fairly quick. I received a call on Monday from the recruiter from corporate. After the interview she moved me to the next step in the hiring process. I then was scheduled a interview with Regional Manager on Friday. After the interview the Regional Manager told me that he would run my background for employment opportunity. I received a call back on the following Wednesday and then started working the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room to negotiate because they tell you that if you make your numbers you will be compensated more than your base salary.

Oct 4, 2016 – Sr. Talent Strategy Manager

Anonymous Employee in Emporia, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TitleMax (Emporia, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

Quick process...video interview....phone interview with recruiter.... interview with district manager... meeting with branch manager.... Call from recruiter to notify of job offer and acceptance letter.... provide proof of insurance for automobile

Anonymous Employee in Plainfield, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TitleMax (Plainfield, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Internet interview followed by a phone call, then I got a call from the District manager to schedule at location for a face to face interview. After that, I was in contact with a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• They asked about your experience, your lifestyle and personality   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TitleMax (Champaign, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

First interview was over the phone with a recruiter. Second interview was a virtual interview conducted online. I had a third interview with the district manager at the local Titlemax location. And I had a fourth interview over the phone with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What skills can you bring to Titlemax?
      What type of P&L responsibility have you had?
      What kind of managerial experience have you had?
      Are you willing to travel?
      Give an example of a time when you went above and beyond your job requirements.
      What are your responsibilities at your current position?
      What were your responsibilities at your last job?   Answer Question

Jun 10, 2016 – Sr. Talent Strategy Manager

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TitleMax (Marietta, GA).

Interview

Very easy and interactive interview process, very easy and efficient. On boarding process very fast, efficient. Human Resources Department its very efficient on guidelines and question on the process for interviewing and getting employees or candidates on the right track.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a situation with a client its in a hurry or impatient?
      How would you communicate to your superior any suspicious activity by other peers?   Answer Question

Mar 28, 2016 – Recruiting Operations Manager

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TitleMax.

Interview

One interview, hired two days later. Looking at the interview process and the candidates chosen with my Job Title, it seems they hire everyone and anyone. Interview process was simple, have a money/goal oriented attitude

Interview Questions

TitleMax Response

Jan 4, 2016 – Recruiting Operations Manager

DM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TitleMax.

Interview

2 phone interviews, they flew me from MS to TX to meet with the VP and DVP. Went well, we connected and I was led to believe the company's values aligned with mine.

Interview Questions

TitleMax Response

Dec 21, 2015 – Recruiting Operations Manager