TitleMax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 24, 2016

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TitleMax (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewing process was very easy it wasn't complicated I waited about five minutes when I first arrived at the open house. The person who interviewed me was a district manager

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TitleMax (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Interview process is fairly quick. I received a call on Monday from the recruiter from corporate. After the interview she moved me to the next step in the hiring process. I then was scheduled a interview with Regional Manager on Friday. After the interview the Regional Manager told me that he would run my background for employment opportunity. I received a call back on the following Wednesday and then started working the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room to negotiate because they tell you that if you make your numbers you will be compensated more than your base salary.

Oct 4, 2016 – Sr. Talent Strategy Manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TitleMax (Champaign, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

First interview was over the phone with a recruiter. Second interview was a virtual interview conducted online. I had a third interview with the district manager at the local Titlemax location. And I had a fourth interview over the phone with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What skills can you bring to Titlemax?
      What type of P&L responsibility have you had?
      What kind of managerial experience have you had?
      Are you willing to travel?
      Give an example of a time when you went above and beyond your job requirements.
      What are your responsibilities at your current position?
      What were your responsibilities at your last job?
      Answer Question

Jun 10, 2016 – Sr. Talent Strategy Manager

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TitleMax (Marietta, GA).

Interview

Very easy and interactive interview process, very easy and efficient. On boarding process very fast, efficient. Human Resources Department its very efficient on guidelines and question on the process for interviewing and getting employees or candidates on the right track.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a situation with a client its in a hurry or impatient?
      How would you communicate to your superior any suspicious activity by other peers?
      Answer Question

Mar 28, 2016 – Recruiting Operations Manager

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TitleMax.

Interview

One interview, hired two days later. Looking at the interview process and the candidates chosen with my Job Title, it seems they hire everyone and anyone. Interview process was simple, have a money/goal oriented attitude

Interview Questions

TitleMax Response

Jan 4, 2016 – Recruiting Operations Manager

DM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TitleMax.

Interview

2 phone interviews, they flew me from MS to TX to meet with the VP and DVP. Went well, we connected and I was led to believe the company's values aligned with mine.

Interview Questions

TitleMax Response

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TitleMax (Columbus, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very quick and informative...recruiter called and informed me they were interested. Then I was sent a video interview throught Hirevue, which I enjoyed doing... Then I did an in house interview after I passed that one.

Interview Questions

TitleMax Response

Anonymous Employee in Hinesville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TitleMax (Hinesville, GA).

Interview

Met with a District Manager and a Regional Manager when I first interviewed for employment @ Titlemax. Was in person and in a local office face to face. They asked me questions and once completed answering questions allowed me to ask as well. Offer was made to me at close of interview pending credit and background checks.

Interview Questions

TitleMax Response

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at TitleMax (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

There where 4 interviews the first was by phone, the second a video recording, the third with a general manager then the last with the district and regional managers.

Interview Questions

• Can you hold your customers accountable? This means having the uncomfortable conversations about making payments.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Griffin, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TitleMax (Griffin, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the Recruiter first...we hit it off great and he said based on my experience he thought I would be a good fit. Within a week I had taken the assessment, got the results same day, then a video interview and a face to face two days later...got hired the same day later via a phone call...I'm excited about starting!

Interview Questions

TitleMax Response

Sep 1, 2015 – Recruiting Operations Manager