Toll Brothers Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 114 of over 114 interviews

Employee Referral15%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Toll Brothers

Application

I interviewed at Toll Brothers

Interview

Interview process was very smooth. Recruiter was very helpful. It's a great company. Corporate office is in PA. Employees were very helpful and willing to teach. Worked there for 3 years.

Interview Questions
  • Past Experience and Education Background
    Answer Question
  • Typical work day for this position

Toll Brothers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toll Brothers

Interview

The interview process lasted entirely too long. After several meetings I was told via voicemail that I wasn't a good fit. Then nearly two weeks later another voicemail was left by the hiring manager to please call back asap. I called within one hour, left a voicemail, and then never heard from then again.

Interview Questions
  • Basic HR competencies were explored.

Toll Brothers

Application

I interviewed at Toll Brothers

Interview

first interview was with a recruiter. 2 more followed with senior management. All interviews were over zoom as I was out of state. They ask typical work experience related questions to see if you would be a good fit, just know what you're applying for and study the neighborhoods in the area.

Interview Questions
  • What previous construction experience do you have?

Toll Brothers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toll Brothers

Interview

I had phone calls from HR and HR asked me some basic questions about my background and the next day he set a date for the in-person interview. I had to go to one of their offices for the main interview

Interview Questions
  • I am so sad to say it here that they didn't ask me any questions at all. Also, the interview started 20 min late than the appointed time, even though the interviewers apologized for it but didn't seem they care about it at all.

Toll Brothers

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Toll Brothers

Interview

The process was very straightforward, a fast couple of phone and in-person interviews and fun given the structure. All of the interviewers were very nice, attentive and engaged. All of the interviews were conversational and the interviewers were always on time.

Interview Questions
  • How does your past experience prepare you for this opportunity?

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Chandler, AZ) in Dec 2020

Interview

Phone interview, in person interview on site, & final interview with PM. The process was about 2 weeks and went very well. The interview itself was more like a conversation and very friendly. Be prepared to do at least 2 interviews as this is normal. Dress is business casual ( i.e slacks & polo )

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Toll Brothers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toll Brothers

Interview

asked me about myself, went into work history and how it can be applied to and be beneficial for the company. spoke about the role and what was expected. felt like a good conversation.

Interview Questions
  • do I have a full understanding of the time it should take to build a house.

Toll Brothers

Application

I interviewed at Toll Brothers

Interview

It was great and very easy. They would ask funny questions and make it a great position and a great company to work for. Well worth the process. I got the offer within an hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leander, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Leander, TX)

Interview

I was phone screened through Human Resources and set up for an in-person interview with their Project Manager at their development in Leander, TX. I was unaware I'd be stationed at this development.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked how familiar I'd consider myself with the "cultural" homebuyer; homebuyers of Indian or Asian decent, specifically. I was asked how well I was able to negotiate with either of these ethnicities because of how difficult and demanding they can be.

Toll Brothers

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Toll Brothers

Interview

They are very professional in their interview process and truly have their best interest for the company at heart. Be open minded and mentally prepared for their questions. This company has alot to offer so be proffesional and willing to work and learn.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 114 Interviews