Toll Brothers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Toll Brothers Interview Questions

Interviews at Toll Brothers

2.6

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toll Brothers.

Interview

Recommend through a current employee, Contacted by a company recruiter, formal interview on site. Recruiter did the bulk of the general questioning. Process was smooth, after the recruiters basic questioning, had a site interview with manager, back to recruiter for follow up and offer. Back to the recruiter for salary negotiations. Straight forward

Interview Questions

• Years experience, which companies, what did you do there etc. the basics   Answer Question

Land Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Danbury, CT) in January 2020.

Interview

The Interview process at Toll Brothers was very delightful. The people were nice and made me feel at home. Within their process, I had two separate interviews with numerous people.

Construction Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Toll Brothers.

Interview

The process consisted of 1 phone interview with recruiter. This consisted of general questions about my work history. Next, I was brought in for an interview (2 weeks later) that lasted for about 45 minutes. Nice people, but I was not given an offer.

Interview Questions

• General scenario questions on how to handle difficult situations.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toll Brothers.

Interview

The interview process was easy, the manager asked very simple and direct questions and just wanted to know that who ever he hired wouldn't steal from the company, or give secrets away to other purchasing dept in other home bu8idlers.

Interview Questions

• If i would steal from the company   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Toll Brothers.

Interview

This was for the Talent Development team at headquarters. I applied online, got a phone call within two days, got invited in for an in-person interview with the senior manager and two team members. Senior manager mainly talked about the company, while the two team members talked about the job itself. One team member gave me a mini tour at the end, and that was the end of all interaction.

For three weeks, I heard no news, no emails, no phone calls. I continued my job search, but I was bothered that I felt like the interview went well and there was good chemistry, but they did not contact me. I felt like it would have been respectful to at least send a rejection through email especially because I had personally come in for the interview. If it was just a phone interview, then fine, who needs a rejection, we all know what's happening, but for me to take time out of a work day to come in for 3 hours and not get any sort of "thanks, but we have decided to move on with other candidates" was very rude.

Graphic Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toll Brothers.

Interview

Interview with hr rep, then department directors, followed by technical skills assessment. It was mildly intimidating coming from a smaller company but overall wasn’t too stressful. The skills test was thorough and the hardest part, you need to know what you’re doing or you will not receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• What does your current day to day schedule at work consist of?   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cortlandt Manor, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Cortlandt Manor, NY) in July 2019.

Interview

called, emailed resume then went in and spoke to manager. After stopping in and speaking with her I was hired and the hiring process took about 2 weeks ( paper work W-2 etc. For a full time job there is a more formal application and interview process

Interview Questions

• asked for experience, asked for availability. Was pretty informal but went through a run down of the job and the community. There were no real questions. For a full time position there is more formal interviews.   Answer Question

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Austin, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

Interview was brief and informal, but educational. It was mostly a discussion on the new direction of the company and the impact this role would have. I felt that bbn it was a little too informal.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be good in this role?   1 Answer

Assistant Land Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jupiter, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Jupiter, FL) in June 2019.

Interview

HR called me and asked me about my background and skills. Then he asked me when I am available to give the interview, i told him some available dates then he set the interview and emailed me the address of the office and other important information about the company.

Interview Questions

• literally nothing,
      both employees came very later, at least like 20-25 min late.
      and they both didn't seem very interested or cared about it.
      Literally didn't ask anything, just some formal questions and let me go. It seemed like they already hired someone before my interview. I was kinda disappointed about it later, cause had to drive like an hour to get there.   Answer Question

Assistant Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2019.

Interview

There is an initial phone interview. The first in-person interview was with 2 people and lasted just over an hour. The questions were generic (tell me about yourself, explain your work background) the interview had a good flow. As you answered questions they would come up with additional questions about your background.