Total Quality Logistics Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,054 of over 1.1K interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2021

Interview

Started off with a couple phone calls then led to an in person interview in the Chicago office. During that time I got to sit next to a sales employee and watch the day to day operation. It was very easy going and great.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you faced adversity?
    1 Answer

Total Quality Logistics

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics

Interview

Long process that had 4 steps to it. You do assignments that are needed to move on in the process. Some of it seemed useless and a waste of time, but it wasn’t anything to difficult.

Interview Questions
  • How does your background help prepare you for this position?

Total Quality Logistics

Application

I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics

Interview

The interview process was quite all over the place. I was led into the building and sat at a computer to speak with someone who was not a part of the office I was interviewing at.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Total Quality Logistics

Application

I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics

Interview

I enjoyed the first two rounds of interviewing, they brought me in and it seemed like a job for me until I went to the final interview which was extremely unprofessional. After reading my resume and seeing a common interest between me and a previous employee who quit, the interview changed from professional to an interview that felt like an interrogation where I was constantly being compared and put down by my answers if they were similar to the previous employee.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Total Quality Logistics

Application

I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics

Interview

Not bad. You have to take a quiz. There are several steps to the process. Make sure you are ready to work if you want this job. Its a 100 calls a day job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Total Quality Logistics

Application

I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics

Interview

Talked over the phone/email a few times and have come in for multiple interviews. They have you take an assessment test that's easy to pass. Background check. Overall a good experience if you see yourself working there. It's a good culture.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time there was a problem you had to solve with no supervision.

Total Quality Logistics

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics in Apr 2021

Interview

Preliminary interview with sales rep recruiter was very professional. First round involved applying online for the position and answering 6 follow-up questions. A resume review and basic interview questions are asked regarding the applicant’s interest in the position. Then comes a detailed description of the position being applied for. And lastly, a 5 minute role play of a sales pitch that you have complete freedom in choosing what it is you’d like to sell. Takes about 20 minutes

Interview Questions
  • Why do you see yourself fit for this position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Atlanta, GA) in Apr 2021

Interview

15 Minute preliminary ending with a sales pitch you created. It was very energetic and got a lot of helpful information. It seems like a great fit for me. After the preliminary, the sales manager makes the final decision.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Chicago, IL) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process was easy. you had an assignment to do and some 4 short test. you had a simple math test based on how their commision works, a typing test, a math test, and a test about their company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Total Quality Logistics

Application

I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics

Interview

Sit with two other reps. Listen to cold calls. Then sit with the group manager. They don't require any logistics or sales experience, just a body to fill the seat and make calls.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Tampa, FL)

Interview

It was pretty lengthy, with a decent amount of tasks needed. Almost felt like I was applying for a government position. Recruiters were sweet and helpful through the process though.

Interview Questions
  • Basically asking about different situations in sales and how one would respond.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,054 Interviews