Total Quality Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

LAET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Austin, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

it was lengthy. definitely go into depth trying to learn about the type of person you are your goals in life and how motivated you are. They are looking for true hustlers ready to grind it out for the big bucks. there is also a drug test phone interview and the last round is a couple of shadows ending with a interview with the manager if you make it.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied for multiple positions. Recruiter called within a week reviewed company culture and job positions and pay. Decided on which ones would be best fit then she forwarded my info to main recruiter over position I decided to pursue. From there that recruiter had a phone conversation with me again, explaining nature of job, the industry and allowing questions. She then invited me for a formal phone interview. Had phone interview with more formal questions like. What do we do as a company? What qualities do you think you need to have for this position? Where do you want to be in 5 years? And then allowed for me to ask questions. Took about 45 minutes. She said it would be up to management who would go forward to the in person interview. After about a week I heard back from recruiter via email that they decided to pursue other candidates.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I applied online and got reached out to by a recruiter within a week. Within the next week, I had a phone interview with the recruiter. It was all well until this point. The recruiter didn't respond to my emails for over a month before asking me in for an interview. After the first in person interview, it took a couple of ignored emails/calls and another month and a half to get invited in for a second interview. About a week after the second interview, they called me to tell me they hired an internal applicant, because internal hires are usually preferred to outside hires. It's understandable, but I would have vastly preferred to not get strung along for about 3 and a half months to find out about it.

The interview questions were really easy, though. Barely anything technical. A lot of 'why did you apply?', etc.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics in October 2017.

Interview

Had several interviews. Office is located in high-rise downtown. Wore a suit to the interview yet all employees wore sweat pants. There was no privacy since everyone sat close together in one big room. 22 weeks of training and working on Saturdays. Advice to Management: provide office elsewhere and add cubicles with free parking.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

The woman interviewing me was evasive and somewhat mean. I understand that getting grilled is just a tactic for sales interviews but this woman straight up tore my resume apart, said that I have never worked hard or long hours, criticized me for not making enough money (I am a college student) and overall just made me feel like she did not want me in this role.

Interview Questions

• You don't have any sales experience why should we hire you   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Maitland, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

One phone interview, two in person follow up interviews. The interviews were very straight forward and relatively easy. During the first in person interview, they have you take a quick assessment to test your basic knowledge of US Geography.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to work together as a team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cleveland, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter after submitting my resume. We had a few different conversations where he was just getting a feel for my personality and whether I would be a good fit at TQL. I eventually got brought in to the Cleveland (Independence) branch where I met with a couple sales representatives to get a better feel for the position before meeting with the branch manager. Overall TQL seems like a great place to work but they expect you to put in 60 hours a week including Saturdays without properly paying you for it.

In addition, they did not mention the non-compete that you must sign. I only found out about through my recruiter/reading through the offer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter after submitting my resume and application.I first had a phone conversation to get to know my personality a little better then had a phone interview following that. I eventually got brought in to the Minneapolis branch interviewing 1v1 with the recruiter and took a test. I then got called back where I met with a couple sales representatives to get a better feel for the position and after met with the branch manager for a final interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2010.

Interview

Long and drawn out.

Interview Questions

Not enough pay for the work.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I met the recruiter from the Pittsburgh office at a job fair and she was excellent at responding to emails and questions. She was super nice throughout the process. Definitely study the company's CEO, history, and the geography of the US.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions and a test on identifying states and time zones from a map of the US   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Charlotte, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

First I had a phone interview then I had an interview in the office.In the office I had to take a test. I first had to listen to 3 recorded phone calls. Next I was tested on basic math and knowledge of TQL. I then shadowed two employees in the office for 30 minutes each. Then I finally interviewed with my recruiter and an office leader.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in the next 5-10 years. If you could be an animal what would it be? What is your pet peeve? Tell me a time you accomplished something you did not think that you could.   1 Answer