Total Quality Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

LAET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Austin, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

it was lengthy. definitely go into depth trying to learn about the type of person you are your goals in life and how motivated you are. They are looking for true hustlers ready to grind it out for the big bucks. there is also a drug test phone interview and the last round is a couple of shadows ending with a interview with the manager if you make it.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Daytona Beach, FL).

Interview

I was called to see if I was interested in the job by a recruiter. Afterwards I did a phone interview. Then I was told to complete some assessments online. After I was done with that I was scheduled to do a face-to-face interview. I was then called back for a second interview. I declined.

After the interview I decided to decline any offer from this company simply because they misrepresented the job to me. This is closely related to telemarketing or cold calling sales. You're not really managing any accounts. In addition the interviewer was very condescending with her questions. I did not really have time for any of it so ultimately I did not take any position.

Interview Questions

• How competitive are you?
      How do you conquer your fears?
      Have you ever failed at anything?
      What was the hardest thing to deal with at a previous job?
      Do you mind cold calling people?
      Why would you be a good fit for this job?
      Do you have any sales experience?
      When is it considered too far when pushing a sale?
      How is your work ethic?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics.

Interview

3 phone and 2 video interviews because I was applying to a different state. The last interview with the hiring manager was laid back. The recruiter and hiring manager mainly want to see what kind of personality you have.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

I received a phone call and subsequent voicemail, an email and a LinkedIn request all by the recruiter. When I completed the application that asks for all the information that is already on my resume, I got a call and set up a phone interview. I was asked to do some research on TQL and browse their website in order to prepare for the interview.
    Interview day comes around and the first question asked is “How did you hear about TQL.”
    Are you seriously asking me that? You called, text, emailed and added me on LinkedIn so, from you. Immediately turned off by the impersonal nature the rest of the questions became a blur.

About a week later I received an email that unsurprisingly was a rejection. However, to state the reason as “Searching for candidates whose qualifications more closely match”
    It’s an entry level job.

Unless you are desperate for a job, don’t waste your time. If the job was as great as the suspect “awards” they have received suggest, they wouldn’t have to call people at random to fill positions.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Tampa, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

The hiring manager at the created this illusion that I would be unfit to dedicated to the job while taking and online class as well. He continued to convince either me or himself that I was incapable of dedicating after hours research for the business. I was complimented on my freight portfolio that created for them (which they even kept after the interview)

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cleveland, OH) in January 2018.

Interview

0 consideration for peoples time and 0 accountability. I Interviewed at the Cleveland location. I recieved a phone call asking to set up a phone interview. 3 days later we conducted the interview and they asked me to come in for an in person interview. included was some homework and a quiz. a week later we held that interview and was asked to come back for a third interview. the third interview consisted of meeting with 2 sales people and the hiring manager, and some prep work which required me to search for 26 companies, write down their address and phone number and list if they were the distributor. I was told i'd receive a call back on Tuesday after they deliberated on Monday. now on Thursday at 415 i received an email saying thanks but no thanks. after 3 weeks of what seemed like good conversation they told me they were going a different direction. Don't waste your time.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covington, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Covington, KY) in January 2018.

Interview

They were very pleasant overall. Have to submit the standard resume, then they reach out to schedule a phone interview. The interview lasts about 15 minutes and is very professional and not intimidating.

Logistics Account Executive Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics.

Interview

Pretty extensive three-tier interview process. The first is a quick 15-20 minute phone call. The second is a longer, more in-depth in-person (or video I think?) interview. The third is a two hour in-person interview that includes shadowing and homework. This is for an entry level position starting at 35k with eligibility for commission after 5 months.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Meet with an HR manager then shadow three team members followed by a wrap up interview. The process takes about 3 hours and gives you a good insight on the operation and culture of the office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Atlanta, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

Don't waste your time! They will lead you on and on and on. I've interviewed with them on two separate occasions. First you have a phone interview. Second, you have to take an online test in which I scored a perfect 100% on. The 2nd interview requires the applicant to take the day off from their current job, drive to their office, and pay for parking. The first time I interviewed, it was a horrible experience. I decided to give them another shot since they sought me out again. I had the perfect interview the second time! Smiles all around. Many laughs! When the interview was over, I walked out feeling great about it! I wrote a thank you email to the person I interviewed with and patiently waited a few days. Afterward, I got an e-mail that said that I they were going with another candidate. I thought I had an open line of communication with the recruiter that I had been corresponding with. However, I have e-mailed and sent many texts to the recruiter to inquire what happened and why I wasn't what they were looking for. I was also looking for any feedback. I have yet to hear back from this person who used to be very quick to respond to my texts and e-mails. I have more than enough sales and work experience to acquire this position and to become their top sales rep. Yet, they want to play games and they will not shoot you straight if you did not meet their "requirements".....whatever the hell those are.

Interview Questions

• How competitive are you on a scale from 1-10?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Raleigh, NC) in December 2017.

Interview

Phone screen. First interview with recruiter went well, about an hour long. Second interview consisted of an hour job shadowing and then final interview with HM. The employees were helpful and gave me a lot of information. The second interview was not a great experience. HM was unprofessional and made some derogatory comments. Not someone I would have wanted to work for. Plus, I did not want to sit in front of a computer screen and phone all day calling random people. The atmosphere was laid back though, that was a plus! If you don’t mind cold calling all day, every day, have at it!

Interview Questions

• What attracted you to TQL?
      What are some traits you have that can help with sales?   Answer Question