Total Quality Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Dallas, TX) in May 2019.

Interview

Easy interview process. One over the phone and two in person interviews. First one is the basics and then the next two see if you’re qualified for the job. Last interview is with office leader and sales team leader

Interview Questions

• Can you handle being told no   1 Answer

LAET Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics in April 2020.

Interview

The process took about 3 weeks to interview remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic. There are 4 interviews (phone screening, phone interview, video interview with recruiter and a video interview with hiring manager). I had gone through several homework tasks (sales pitch, 4 online tests of basic knowledge like states, company history, math, and typing, as well as breaking down a product’s supply chain). Expect lots of role play questions. If you’re already in sales you can easily do this well. They also had me send in 4 references prior to the final interview. Following the final interview I had received a follow up call with the hiring manager asking where my thoughts were on the position. It was strange as it wasn’t an offer or a rejection. They seemed to only want to formerly offer a job if I asked for it. I said I do have other offers to consider at the moment. It’s been some time since then and I haven’t heard anything. I really had wanted an offer but the hiring manager made me uncomfortable telling me how hard this career would be. I know to do my research on a company and I am well aware that this job is difficult and you have to have a long term vision for success. The fact it was repeatedly brought up like I didn’t understand what they were saying was a turn-off. If I wasn’t truly interested I would have stopped after reading the reviews on glassdoor or after all the homework assignments. I really was excited about this position and the opportunity that could be there. I ultimately let this fizzle out as I don’t think at this time due to personal reasons I would have been able to put in 110% to this role. Overall very easy interview, just tedious tasks. You have to demonstrate you really want this job and that you are determined to put in the work.

LAET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Dayton, OH) in April 2020.

Interview

It is a fair interview process. You are asked to complete a general interview with a sales pitch, then asked to take a knowledge test and follow up interview. Lastly your interviewed by the hiring manager at the office your looking to join.

Entry Level Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics in April 2020.

Interview

I had to fill out a questionnaire, then received a phone call interview where the interviewer briefly reviewed my resume, asked a few minor questions, and outlines the responsibilities of the job.

Interview Questions

• How money motivated are you?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics.

Interview

It was a three interview process. It was very easy. One was with the recruitment manager and then the next 2 where with the office manager. They have you take a test on basic math and states which is real easy if you take 20 minutes to study,

Interview Questions

• One weakness about yourself.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics.

Interview

Phone interview, they asked you to do a sales pitch for any item of your choice. I did it even though I don't have much sales experience. They rejected me a few days later by email. It really is no big deal because I forgot to check out their review online from previous employees. Had I did I would never bother with interviewing with them. They make it sounds very colorful of what they have to offer, but the truth is they lied. I believe their former employees any time over their shady marketing techniques to lure you in.

Interview Questions

• How much did you make in your past job??   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

The first round is a phone screening with a recruiter. The second round involves 4 tests. These include a typing test, fifty states, and their capitals, TQL history. 2 more interviews are required after.

Interview Questions

• Sales pitch at the end of the first phone interview   1 Answer

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2020.

Interview

The recruiter makes me feel like this job is a complete joke. The structure of the interviews is similar to a broken record, constantly on repeat talking to the same person saying the same exact thing, if not, being interrupted.

Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Memphis, TN) in March 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who was extremely pleasant via email. We then talked on the phone and she sent me a series of questions to answer. After completing that step, she scheduled a phone interview that included a 5-minute sales pitch.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'll be a good candidate for this job?   1 Answer

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Denver, CO) in March 2020.

Interview

The hiring process was quick and efficient and a great experience. At the end you had to give about a 5 minute presentation on a product that you try to sells. This was super cool in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• How well I was with customer service, and the past experience I had   1 Answer
    • If I had sales experience?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Charleston, WV) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview process is long and in depth but actually gives you an idea of what the job is and wether or not it is the right fit for you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer