Triage Consulting Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 15, 2017

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

From the initial application to the final interview, it was about 5 weeks. Whether you get accepted or not, they are really great about getting back to you within 2 weeks (some people hear back earlier than others, but the timing isn't necessarily an indicator of acceptance or not so don't worry too much!). I heard about Triage from a friend and attended an info session held at my university's campus. The info session itself was helpful to get a general idea of the organization, but I found that talking to friends working in Triage was also very helpful (if not more) with truly getting a feel for the culture. I made it past the initial application screening and was invited to interview for the 1st round of interviews. Interview was a standard behavioral interview with a Principal, make sure to understand who you are as a person, thoroughly understand your resumé, know your goals in life, and be able to express why you decided to apply for Triage (standard process).

After this, I was invited to attend the 2nd (and last) round of interviews which I was flown into San Francisco for. This consists of 3-4 interviews with employees of various ranks, which is great because it allows you to ask questions to people who have had different experiences and tenures with Triage to give you an idea how employees progress from one position to the next. I think this was really awesome because it gave a wide spectrum for prospective employees to engage with and learn more about the unique roles, so take advantage and feel free to ask questions. It's an all-day interview (about 9-3) so prepare accordingly in a way that you're comfortable with (maybe coffee, breakfast, etc), but for the most part the conversations were just meant to get a better idea of who I was as a person and my professional goals. Like any interview, you will want to prepare well. At the end of the day though, I'd say don't try to fit a specific mold of what you think they're looking for. Just be yourself, relax, remember to smile, and if this company is right for you it'll work out in the end for the better for both you and the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you encountered an issue, how did you resolve it? Why Triage?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (Durham, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Behavioral Interview for the first round. After the resume and Cover letter drop recruiter contacted for first round interviews , and results came out a week after. Interview was not difficult, very basic quesitons.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied through a university job board, interviewed on campus a couple of weeks later. Was a thirty minute long 1-on-1 behavioral interview. Didn't get a second interview, but I also didn't show much interest in the position.

Interview Questions

• What role do you most often fill/are you most comfortable filling in a group/team project?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

Very nice and welcoming process. The people are very nice and happy to answer any questions you may have. I interviewed for the Atlanta office starting in September and three weeks later (one on-campus interview and one on-site interview) the process was completed! It was very relaxed and enjoyable

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group in August 2017.

Interview

I had an initial 30 minute phone call, very simple. They ask what you know about the role and about your background. A chance for them to get to know you and for you to know more about the position. Then had a 30 minute skype interview. They asked detailed questions about my resume and skills.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked on a team and how did you get others to participate?   Answer Question
    • How have you used your analytical abilities in real world setting?   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest strength/ weakness?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview

The hiring process was great! I really liked everyone who interviewed me. The whole day was a great way to get to know the company. I felt as though everyone was very candid. The case study is not difficult, not tricky. Noone was tricky in the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to shift from community/service oriented jobs to a more corporate atmosphere?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview

The process was very straight forward. On campus meeting/ infosession, on campus interview, and then onsite interview. Everyone was very helpful and nice and I believe it greatly reflects the friendly culture of Triage. Definitely a job a recent grad would want.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your college   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied through the website, so the process was much longer for me. All in all, it took 7 weeks. The initial Skype screen was very casual and just making sure that you understood what the company did, and why you wanted to be a part of that.
    The First round interview was with two Managers and was just as casual, just making sure that you could relate your experiences to the role.
    Then they flew me out to their office in San Fran, which was gorgeous by the way, had two interviews with a managers, which were again informal. If you know yourself, your experiences, and your resume, then you are golden. Don't be a robot. Be yourself, have fun with the interview, and all will be well. They took me out to a sweet lunch, I got to ask other associates what the job was like, and what living in SF was like. The Case study they make you take should not be called a case study, it's more just the ability to see discrepancies and then quantitatively sort out those discrepancies.

Honestly, a great experience overall, I felt super relaxed and as long as you are able to talk about yourself, your passions, your past experiences, you'll be fine. Once you get to the final interview, all they're looking for is whether or not you'll be a good fit.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online to SF office. Skype screen. Skype interview with 2 managers. Onsite.

I am interested in healthcare and thought working with hospitals in the payor-provider space would be interesting. This company seems to be a great place for people interested in healthcare hoping to get trained in an area that could eventually lead to public health work. Lovely people with amazing energy!

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in healthcare?   Answer Question
    • What do we do? (They want to make sure you are clear on what they do and that you are indeed interested in it.)   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you showed leadership   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Triage Consulting Group.

Interview

It was a good interview experience. The interviewer asked pretty routine questions. He didn't ask anything about the job experiences on my resume. The overall selection process was very quick.

Summer Associate Interview

Interview

The interview process was not extremely difficult. Felt more like a conversation rather than an interview, they wanted to get to know who you were and how you fit in with the company's culture.