Tyco Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 172 of over 172 interviews

Employee Referral15%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Tyco

Application

I interviewed at Tyco

Interview

The interview process was long yet fair. There were six interviews in total with multiple phone interviews before two on-site interview. Overall, it would have been better if the process was shorter and more concise.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tyco (Sydney)

Interview

Worked there and its all good. Some were very disappointing and discouraging but over all good to work there. Very friendly panel and all questions were job related and within the scope. Very encouraging and nice enviornment

Tyco

Application

I interviewed at Tyco in Aug 2018

Interview

The interview was one-on-one. Interview questions asked mainly on any related past experience and whether I was fine with hands-on work. Questions were simple because the job itself did not require analytical skills, just the ability to work with hands and being okay with repetition.

Interview Questions
  • Are you good with hands-on work?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tyco (Birmingham, AL) in Feb 2018

Interview

The process took a little over a week. I was interviewed by a panel of 4. One manager explained to me what they were looking for and the other two wanted more details about my previous job experiences. Lot of the questions they asked were no and yes answers, but I made sure I gave examples with my answers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tyco

Application

I interviewed at Tyco in Aug 2017

Interview

The process was smooth and easy, the question was not very hard, you need to prepare past experiences and background and hr questions and and answers to get ready for the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tyco (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Phone screening with recruiter: I was asked about my experiences and abilities to see if my background and knowledge fit to the position. Interview with HR and technical team lead: I was questioned about my personality as usual to evaluate my communication abilities and see how I can deal with different dilemmas and situations.I was asked to discuss my previous technical accomplishments and experience. I was also given a written test to evaluate my c language understanding level and skills.

Interview Questions
  • Regular questions about your personality, soft skills My past experience on software development My past experience on embedded system My accomplishments and the value I brought to system during my previous employment Some programming test on C

Tyco

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tyco

Interview

There was a phone interview, in person interview with multiple people at once, then the job offer came shortly after.It wasn't hard and over all pain free. The interview was with more than one person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tyco (Toronto, ON) in Dec 2016

Interview

Went through recruiter, had first interview with two agent managers. Wait about two weeks for them to schedule interview appointment. One on-site panel interview with hiring manager, engineering manager, production manager and plant manager. Basic questions and nice people. No trap questions. Unfortunately, didn't get the offer without enough industry knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
  • Lead me through one of your project: how to define the project and identify the root cause, what are the improvements you have done and what are the results?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tyco (Milan)

Interview

The interviewer was very nice, it was more kind of a friendly talk rather than a very restricted conversation. Later I was asked a couple of technical questions from the head of technical department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tyco (Princeton, NJ) in Aug 2016

Interview

submitted my resume to a recruiter, was contacted about a week later and had a phone screen scheduled a couple of weeks after that. phone screen was very technical followed by an in person at tyco in princeton with the Director of Platform services. interview went well and lead engineer mentioned pushing to get the role moving but was contacted a day later indicating i did not have as strong "enterprise" experience as they had expected though i work for the DoD and in my prior role was an infrastructure engineer focused on virtualization for a 50k plus user environment with multiple global datacenters. this role has been open for some time and tyco has had issues filling it.

Interview Questions
  • what is sioc? have you used update manager? describe drs, vmotion etc? what is evc? have you ever assisted in clustering sql server or other databases? how would you recommend a solution? do you have a preference for hardware?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 172 Interviews