Cover image for Tyco

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Tyco Interview Questions

Updated Jan 31, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 171 of over 171 interviews

Employee Referral16%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Tyco

Application

I interviewed at Tyco

Interview

Disjointed process, a very mixed bag of interviewers, and a screening process that was nothing short of a horror show (every single role you have ever had, including any gaps).

Interview Questions
  • All the typical questions, nothing at all out of the ordinary.
    Answer Question

Tyco

Application

I interviewed at Tyco

Interview

The interview process was long yet fair. There were six interviews in total with multiple phone interviews before two on-site interview. Overall, it would have been better if the process was shorter and more concise.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tyco (Sydney)

Interview

Worked there and its all good. Some were very disappointing and discouraging but over all good to work there. Very friendly panel and all questions were job related and within the scope. Very encouraging and nice enviornment

Tyco

Application

I interviewed at Tyco in Aug 2018

Interview

The interview was one-on-one. Interview questions asked mainly on any related past experience and whether I was fine with hands-on work. Questions were simple because the job itself did not require analytical skills, just the ability to work with hands and being okay with repetition.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tyco (Birmingham, AL) in Feb 2018

Interview

The process took a little over a week. I was interviewed by a panel of 4. One manager explained to me what they were looking for and the other two wanted more details about my previous job experiences. Lot of the questions they asked were no and yes answers, but I made sure I gave examples with my answers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tyco

Application

I interviewed at Tyco in Aug 2017

Interview

The process was smooth and easy, the question was not very hard, you need to prepare past experiences and background and hr questions and and answers to get ready for the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tyco (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Phone screening with recruiter: I was asked about my experiences and abilities to see if my background and knowledge fit to the position. Interview with HR and technical team lead: I was questioned about my personality as usual to evaluate my communication abilities and see how I can deal with different dilemmas and situations.I was asked to discuss my previous technical accomplishments and experience. I was also given a written test to evaluate my c language understanding level and skills.

Interview Questions
  • Regular questions about your personality, soft skills My past experience on software development My past experience on embedded system My accomplishments and the value I brought to system during my previous employment Some programming test on C

Tyco

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tyco

Interview

There was a phone interview, in person interview with multiple people at once, then the job offer came shortly after.It wasn't hard and over all pain free. The interview was with more than one person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tyco (Toronto, ON) in Dec 2016

Interview

Went through recruiter, had first interview with two agent managers. Wait about two weeks for them to schedule interview appointment. One on-site panel interview with hiring manager, engineering manager, production manager and plant manager. Basic questions and nice people. No trap questions. Unfortunately, didn't get the offer without enough industry knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
  • Lead me through one of your project: how to define the project and identify the root cause, what are the improvements you have done and what are the results?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tyco (Milan)

Interview

The interviewer was very nice, it was more kind of a friendly talk rather than a very restricted conversation. Later I was asked a couple of technical questions from the head of technical department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 171 Interviews

Tyco Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Tyco as 56.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.71 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Commercial Account Executive and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Sales Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Tyco takes an average of 34 days when considering 155 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Administrative Assistant had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Commercial Account Executive roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 29 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Tyco according to 155 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 23.77%