UDR Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 112 of over 112 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UDR (New York, NY) in Oct 2020

Interview

I originally applied for the position online, and then I received a call from the Area Recruiter who ended up providing a great experience from the beginning of the process to the end with quick responses and updates. Following the call with the Area Recruiter, I had an in-person interview with the Community Director followed by an in-person interview on another day with the Regional Manager. All three of them were very informative and made me want to pursue a career w/UDR.

Interview Questions
  • Questions ranged from my experience in residential real estate to my interests about the role.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UDR (Woburn, MA) in May 2021

Interview

Very straightforward! The team did a great job guiding me throughout the process. I was invited to the office where I met with my manager and supervisor to talk about the position and my job skills.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and how your past experiences prepared you for this opportunity?

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at UDR (Boston, MA) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview and hiring process was great! Tosha, an Area Recruiter was such a pleasure to work with. She responded to all my emails and calls in a timely manner and was able to answer all my questions! Every person I interviewed with was genuine and efficient. From the moment I had my first interview with Tosha, I knew this company was the perfect fit for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UDR (Arlington, VA) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process through zoom was very easy to manage and understand. I spoke with the area recruiter after and info session at my school's career fair and she referred me to the hiring managers for a more in depth interview. The interview environment was very comfortable and certainly not hostile. One of the most pleasant interview processes i've ever been through

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this position?

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UDR (Alexandria, VA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Went sort of slow for me because company was making some big operational changes and covid, but recruiter Tosha was very responsive when I would ask for updates every other week or so.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UDR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UDR in Jan 2021

Interview

I went through 3 separate interviews. The organization of these interviews was very simple and easy. Each interview was conducted over Zoom. After the completion of each interview, I was very informed with the next steps and what they needed from me. Overall, it was a great process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time during your past jobs where you faced adversity?

UDR

Application

I interviewed at UDR

Interview

Organized, professional, good communication and updates. Interviewers were knowledgeable and the recruiter especially had exceptional follow up skills. The company's pre-start provision of information necessary for the first day of hire were best in class.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a typical day at work at your most rceent employment.

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at UDR (Towson, MD) in Sep 2020

Interview

All together I had four interviews. The first step was a phone interview, from there was an interview with the property manager at the location I was applying to. Once I did that interview within a few hours I heard from the recruiter (who was amazing) about an interview with the district manager. After that interview the final interview was with the regional manager. The overall process was amazing, very professional, fast and to the point.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you and a manager disagreed on something. How did you overcome the disagreement?

Anonymous Employee in Tewksbury, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UDR (Tewksbury, MA) in Sep 2020

Interview

The entire process took 3-4 weeks from the initial phone screening to the final all-clear. My recruiter was amazing and kept me updated at all stages of the interviewing process. I would say it's one of the most seamless interviews I experienced. Highly recommend this company!!

Interview Questions
  • My interview was more open-ended and conversational. Discussed the job and my history during the screening process after that it became very conversational.

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UDR (Waltham, MA) in Aug 2020

Interview

Tosha (one of the UDR recruiters) reached out to me initially to see if I was interested in the role. Once I confirmed I was, she sent over the application and an assessment to complete. The assessment was very unique and interesting to complete. A few days later, Tosha called and set up a phone interview with her. After the phone interview, Tosha set up an in person interview with myself and the Community Director. I was offered the position in the afternoon on the day of my in person interview. After I was offered the position, Tosha ensured I knew the next steps and was very communicative throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions
  • If you were working at the leasing office alone and had many residents waiting to speak with you, how would you handle this situation?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 112 Interviews