UDR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UDR (Fairfax, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

After applying online, I was asked to interview at a job fair promoted by UDR. They were looking to fill positions at several properties. Tosha Brewer made me feel at ease and also provided valuable feedback to my answers. I was asked to interview with the Property Manager and Maintenance Manager another day at the property I was interested in working at.

Interview Questions

• Was I willing to take emergency on call on rotation.   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UDR.

Interview

It was simple. The people I talked to were very kind and tried to make the interview as painless as possible. The questions were straight forward. Once I got to the location they had me sit in the lobby for a little until they came and got me. Overall the interview took about 30 minutes.

Community Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at UDR in December 2013.

Interview

Met off site with DM Was not asked a lot of questions by that person although was by recruiter and DM's boss. Did not have good feeling from this interview as I could tell at that time the DM was not very personable. I did not trust my gut instincts at the time as well as what had been shared with me prior to the interview.

Interview Questions

• I really did not have any unexpected questions as was asked very few in the actual interview.   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UDR (San Jose, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I found the position on line. I spoke with a recruiter that worked directly for UDR which was nice. I eventually did a phone interview with my direct supervisor and then interviewed with him in person.

Interview Questions

• He wanted to know if I was comfortable being autonomous and would treat my community like it was my own business.   1 Answer

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UDR (Nashville, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

I was first contacted by the recruiter and I had a phone interview with them. Next I was schedule for an in person with the district manager and the area director for Nashville. I interviewed with them the following week after the first phone interview. I was offered the position the same day as the interview since they were looking to make a decision between myself and another candidate.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict or issues with residents.   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years   1 Answer

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UDR (Washington, DC) in July 2017.

Interview

The process of hire was great management great communication with Human Resources and special Ms Tosha she is very hard working person. Great communication also with the recruiter of managers in property manager.

Interview Questions

• Introduce your self to us?   1 Answer
    • What are your biggest strong points?   1 Answer

Maintenance Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UDR.

Interview

phone interview and personal interview

Negotiation

They offered 17.00 an hour and I countered with 21.00

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at UDR (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

Hello
    The Interview was great .
    Nice people
    Great questions
    I liked it. brief and complete questions

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UDR (Nashville, TN) in February 2018.

Interview

Tosha, was very professional and personable at the same time. I interviewed with 3 people at the same time. They made me feel comfortable and were quite thorough. I appreciate straightforward people, and that is what they were with me.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about irrigation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UDR (Fairfax, VA) in March 2018.

Interview

I had a great experience during my Interview process with Tosha T.Brewer, she had an amazing personality and Aura, she explained all the company expectations to provide me a birds eye view on the roles and task I would have to know to be successful in this career. I was asked questions involving all the key topics in maintaining a complex the size of Fairfax Circle Towers. She Constantly updated me with how the process was going this was by far the best experience I've had searching for a job in Northern Virginia.

Interview Questions

• I was ask my areas of experience in repairing and maintenance. I was asked of the tools I have to used to make the repairs, I was asked what kind of repairs I have made in my area of experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UDR (Boston, MA) in July 2018.

Interview

I was asked questions directed to the position I applied for, wasn’t to long and I felt like the interviewer really tried to get to know who I am as a person which made me more relax during the interview.

Interview Questions

• If a machine is down what how do you trouble shoot it to find out the problem?   Answer Question