UDR Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 115 of over 115 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

UDR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UDR in Apr 2022

Interview

So far so good. I made it through to the assessment part of the process. I will hopefully know more about an interview in person this week. I've already spoke with a talent acquisition from corporate in Colorado. They wanted to proceed with the next steps the assessment.

Interview Questions
  • I'm still in the beginning process.
    Answer Question

UDR

Application

I interviewed at UDR

Interview

There was a job interview fair with interviews on the spot. Smooth for the most part . Concise questions. Straightforward. At first the interviewer was a bit daunting but then opened up and seemed more friendly and less so-serious.

Interview Questions
  • How do I handle challenging clients in the office? What makes you suited for the role?
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

UDR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UDR in Nov 2021

Interview

3 virtual interviews then a 5-hour in-person interview session with the team. Then was invited to do a virtual personality assessment, later was told via automated email that I was not selected. I asked for feedback from the recruiter and was never given any. Salary was very below market.

Interview Questions
  • nothing challenging, general straightforward questions. More of a conversation

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at UDR (Nashville, TN) in Nov 2021

Interview

Very professional and relatable. It was more like having a conversation with a friend. Questions were base on my previous experience and how would I apply them to the roll.

Interview Questions
  • What does customer service means to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I interviewed at UDR (Orlando, FL)

Interview

You will first have an intro call and then be called in for an in person interview with 3 or more people. Expect standard real estate related interview questions. Nothing too out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UDR (Philadelphia, PA) in Oct 2021

Interview

Had an initial interview with HR, then two interviews with individual people before the offer. Overall very simple and moderately conversational with several questions as well. Fairly easy. The first interview was more of a screening to see if I would be a good fit to continue interviewing. The second was with the Marketing director of the whole company and third was with the local supervisor I would have.

Interview Questions
  • Asked a lot about organization and time management and how I had incorporated this into my past positions.

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UDR (Woburn, MA) in May 2021

Interview

Very straightforward! The team did a great job guiding me throughout the process. I was invited to the office where I met with my manager and supervisor to talk about the position and my job skills.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and how your past experiences prepared you for this opportunity?

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at UDR (Boston, MA) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview and hiring process was great! Tosha, an Area Recruiter was such a pleasure to work with. She responded to all my emails and calls in a timely manner and was able to answer all my questions! Every person I interviewed with was genuine and efficient. From the moment I had my first interview with Tosha, I knew this company was the perfect fit for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UDR (Arlington, VA) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process through zoom was very easy to manage and understand. I spoke with the area recruiter after and info session at my school's career fair and she referred me to the hiring managers for a more in depth interview. The interview environment was very comfortable and certainly not hostile. One of the most pleasant interview processes i've ever been through

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this position?

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UDR (Alexandria, VA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Went sort of slow for me because company was making some big operational changes and covid, but recruiter Tosha was very responsive when I would ask for updates every other week or so.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 115 Interviews

UDR Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at UDR as 83.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.52 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Marketing Associate and Maintenance Technician rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Leasing Consultant and Concierge roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at UDR takes an average of 15 days when considering 129 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Marketing Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 11 days), whereas Leasing Consultant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 18 days).

Common stages of the interview process at UDR according to 129 Glassdoor interviews include:

Drug Test: 16.84%