US Navy Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,212 of over 1.2K interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

US Navy

Application

I interviewed at US Navy

Interview

Interview with subcontractor CTI. Interview was thorough in the questions asked and qualifications sought from the interviewee, comfortable in that the interviewers were welcoming and encouraging, and professional in the presentation the interviewers made of the company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us of a situation where you handled a short deadline in a team setting.
    Answer Question

US Navy

Application

I interviewed at US Navy

Interview

During this process and met with a recruiter and then i was sent to take a test to see where i scored to see what rates i could go into and then i went over some questions and moved on to meps and then boot camp.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

US Navy

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Navy

Interview

Its quite good. The interviewer is nice. Its like you are talking to your friend. Asking you some personal questions and you just answer him or her truthfully and nicely. Its very interesting to apply in this company. I aslo heard that the pay is quite nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

US Navy

Application

I interviewed at US Navy

Interview

There wasn't really. MEPS was pretty much your interview process. It's pretty easy if you dont have health issues or done drugs or said you've done drugs. I wouldnt recommend joining to be honest. Try air force.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

US Navy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Navy

Interview

They spoke about the company, what about the position is. then they ask me who I am. What are my skills. Then when I can start to work. They asked me about my hobbies. They were were friendly. But I never got any reply after that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

US Navy

Application

I interviewed at US Navy

Interview

The man who interviewed me was pretty rude. And when I told him that I wasn't interested, he kept bothering me, suggesting that I am making a mistake. Overall, it was a bad experience. Maybe if I showed interest, then things would've turned out differently.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I interviewed at US Navy (Norman, OK)

Interview

You take the same test that all recruits take. A decent understanding of all 10th grade level subjects will probably get you the max score. Take a few practice tests first. Choose your rate, choose your fate are words to live by.

Interview Questions
  • Once you max the test all enlisted jobs are open depending on past history, criminal record or spoken.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Navy (Honolulu, HI)

Interview

I’m not sure about the interview process. Neither here nor there, not interested. Trying to move to the next page, this is not helping. 30 words is too much. Thank you

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

US Navy

Application

I interviewed at US Navy

Interview

Interview is easy, go to the recruiter, get in shape, and you’ll be good to go. They’ll have you sign waivers if you need them but they pretty much handle it all. Pretty easy process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

US Navy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Navy

Interview

No interview for summer intern program - process was entirely online application. Had to get security clearance. Had to submit packet with grades, picture, resume, etc. Overall fairly simple process, although some issues with filling out their locked pdf

US Navy

Application

I interviewed at US Navy

Interview

Nice interview, and I am writing this to get thirty words so that I can have access to the site. And I still need more words to get access. Is it thirty yet?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,212 Interviews