Ubisoft Programmer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 23, 2017

2.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview

aptitude test 100 min on a very very poorly designed website ..no question numbers were written no review option scroll was not good sometimes it stuck in between because there were no question numbers only God can tell you whether it ends or what!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ubisoft

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ubisoft in August 2017.

Interview

Online test : MCQs consist of quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, core subjects, c/c++ questions.
    Technical Round: Questions on data structures, c++, OS, maths
    HR round: Questions on projects, general hr questions-describe yourself, strength and weakness,

Interview Questions

• Codes of tree traversals
      Questions on projects
      Various c/c++ concepts - details of pointers, virtual functions,etc
      OOP
      Multithreading
      Process scheduling and synchronization   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Kiev (Ukraine)).

Interview

Before the interview I did home test. Write a program, related to physic calculation of a rigid body. Nothing difficult, It took me several hours to do this test.

Second part of an interview was onsite. At Ubisoft Kiev office. When I answered on the test, it was very noisy. Some people laughed, some people argued, some people were playing. So it was difficult to concentrate. I had imagination that I came to kinder garden.

Apart of this I have answered on theoretical questions on the paper.

Interview Questions

• introduction questions
      low level programming
      STL questions
      mathematical questions
      logical questions   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune (India)).

Interview

1. Applied online on their website.

2. Received a phone call from the HR and had a brief discussion about the position.
    Was called for the face to face interview.

3. Interview lasted for about 1 hour 15 mins.
    Started off easy with general questions, proceeding to technical questions which were fairly easy in the beginning. The questions got tricky and more technical later.

4. Received the feedback after almost a month.

Interview Questions

• Basic concepts in OOP, Game development and previous experience in the field were asked.

Programming concepts as well as writing logic/pseudo code for a given problem.   1 Answer

Programmer Interview

Interview

After applying, I have been invited to the screening interview. Everyone was nice, it was a typical screening interview about my background, the project and my career goals. Afterwards, I have been given a technical test. The test was appropriate for the applied position.

The HR has been very nice and have been replying immediately. The process took several weeks.

Programmer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft in April 2009.

Interview

The process was fairly informal - I applied for the interview and was called up a few days later. The test and interview itself were conducted in an informal manner.

Interview Questions

• If a couple has two children, what is the probability that one is a girl and one is a boy?   10 Answers

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Paris (France)) in December 2016.

Interview

très cool ils sont super sympa tout c'est bien passé. presentation des comptétences, bien savoir ce vendre car la concurrence est rude et beaucoup de demande dans ce secteur. Je recommande de bien se préparer car il ya plusieurs étapes pour l'embauche on peut se louper à la 2eme fois