Ubisoft Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 835 of over 835 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ubisoft

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Singapore)

Interview

They sent a three-day Technical test that required Unreal Engine and 3DS Max. Regardless, they initially emailed about not being selected for further interview process before contacting about a changed decision with an interview.

Interview Questions
  • A technical question on rendering.
    Answer Question

Ubisoft

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ubisoft

Interview

Very quick and thorough! It was a really seamless process and the interviewers were super sweet and made my nerves go away instantly! I felt like they were really listening and cared about what I had to say.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ubisoft

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ubisoft

Interview

First Screening, second Hiring Manager or Test then feedback on test by Hiring Manager then HR, finally, MD. Once you passed you will get the offer which you need to accept within a week or so

Ubisoft

Application

I interviewed at Ubisoft

Interview

Très bon accompagnement tout au long du processus, équipe des ressources humaines à l'écoute et bienveillante. 2 étapes au total : une avec l'assistant RH puis une avec les managers et l'équipe

Interview Questions
  • spécifique au poste, à quel point êtes vous à l'aise avec Excel

Ubisoft

Application

I interviewed at Ubisoft

Interview

Envoi CV avec message personnalisé, entretien en ligne vidéo avec des questions sans intervenant puis vrai entretien avec RH et legal counsel. Me dit retour dans une semaine que ce soit positif ou négatif puis rien du tout Aucune nouvelle depuis 3 semaines

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ubisoft

Application

I interviewed at Ubisoft

Interview

You have an online multiple choice test on programming practices, linear algebra, game programming patterns and C++. Then get given a programming project to work on fixing bugs and extending functionality.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Ubisoft

Application

I interviewed at Ubisoft

Interview

Thte interview was very well structured and proffesionally executed. There was nothing out of the ordinary and I was satisfied by the HR. I didn't get an offer, beacuase my portfolio wasn't extensive enought.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ubisoft

Application

I interviewed at Ubisoft

Interview

The call I got was for Administration Manager. It was told to me that it’s a confidential chat at this time.Very slow process and absolutely no feedback. The candidate is kept guessing on their work methods. There is no response to candidate calls, messages, E mails etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ubisoft

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft

Interview

Prise de contact à travers une séléction du CV/Lettre de motivation par un phone screening. Puis, un entretien avec le manager. Des questions classiques tel que "présentez vous", "pourquoi Ubisoft?", et des questions en anglais.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ubisoft

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ubisoft

Interview

The first meeting was done with two art leads and a recruiter from the studio. Then I had an arttest which brought me the second and final interview. This last interview was about feedbacks and my feeling about the test.

Interview Questions
  • If you had more time, how would you get a better result on your art test ?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 835 Interviews

Ubisoft Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Ubisoft as 59.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.80 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Gameplay Programmer and Game Designer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Project Manager and Game Tester roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Ubisoft takes an average of 28 days when considering 320 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Game Tester had the quickest hiring process (on average 8 days), whereas Game Designer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 28 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Ubisoft according to 320 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 21.69%