Ubisoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ubisoft Interview Questions

Interviews at Ubisoft

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview

you will bet a video interview link that contain 6 questions. mostly are very ease to answer. I get my reply after 2 weeks, the email was friendly and fast replied.

Demo Crew Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview

Applied online and received a quick 15 min interview two weeks later, asking about do I have any experience working in a gaming event, how much do I know about their games, and fill me in with other details regarding what exactly I need to do.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any previous experience working in a gaming event.   Answer Question

Use Experience Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me about a position I have applied for. The contact was over email. He asked for my availability and I provided. We scheduled an interview. At the day of the call, he didn't call. I followed up and he said something come up and we had to reschedule. We did. Before the day of the call, he contacted again saying he would need to reschedule again. We did. On the day of the call, he never called. I followed up with an email and never heard back from him. Very interesting process!

PR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ubisoft (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Friendly phone screen that lead to an onsite interview with the team I would be working with. The whole process took about 4 weeks. It took a bit long towards the end because the woman I was in contact with left the company and I wasn't aware of this. When I emailed her to see how the onsite went I was told the email was no longer valid and to contact someone else. Kind of a messy end to a decent interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you thought you did great work but turned out to be not your best and how did you fix it?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview

1 round coding and sql, the python coding questions difficulty vary a lot, from easy to hard leet code questions, and even some cs major knowledge, then a couple of rounds to talk with different team

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself and give their product, how do you think   Answer Question

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ubisoft (San Francisco, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

Went through 2 rounds of interviews - first was a phone call with a manager and the second was a 3.5hr in person interview where you go thru rounds of interviewers, who basically ask the same questions and you end up basically going thru your resume and experience over and over. They also make you sign a NDA. I was in contact with a recruiter through the whole process and followed up a week after my interview about the results. She told me they would be reviewing candidates at the end of the week, but after still not hearing from them after another week I followed up with her again and she did not respond. I never heard back from them or even got a rejection email, which I found extremely rude after I had spent 3.5hrs interviewing with them. At least send a generic rejection email. The whole process took a long time too - almost 2 months

Corporate Communications Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview

Had a phone screening and a phone interview with hiring manager and then invited onsite for a 2-hour interview with 6 people. One for 30 minutes, 2 for 30 minutes, 2 for 30 minutes and one for 30 minutes.

IT Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, KY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft (London, KY) in January 2019.

Interview

It was warm and calm this could be much better next time the recuiter was asking about my free time what am I doing and also tell me about my experiences about the company what do I know and so on

Interview Questions

• Describe 3 important things about me   1 Answer

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ubisoft (San Francisco, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

Interview process took over a month, did a total of about 12 different interviews between in person and phone calls. After my onsite with 6 members of the team, it took nearly two weeks to hear back from Ubisoift. I prompted an email asking about the process, they got back to me the same day and said they weren't moving forward with my application. Pretty awful response for someone who spent a month and a half interviewing to be rejected like a first round candidate.

The process was incredibly archaic and took forever to hear anything between the individual interviews.

Demo Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Long Beach, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was set up to interview in less than a month. Employee that was in charge of the process was easy going, friendly, and easy to talk to. The interview allowed for her to describe the jobs that I might be assigned to do.