Victoria's Secret Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Victoria's Secret Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2018
1,758 Interview Reviews

2.2

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

I applied online and received a call about a week later. During the phone call they just asked what my availability is and then gave me a date for an interview at the store. At the store interview it was just me and the manager, she just asked me about my previous retail experience/what I did because I had worked at a retail store before this and she asked what the hardest part was working there. Then she asked my availability and on the spot gave me the job.

Interview Questions

Interview

interview alone or with a group, brief and simple. either with one manager or a panel and they'll ask you the basic questions. I only had one interview and then received a call after that

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

The interview was very brief, just get to know you type of interview, your background, work history, and how you functioned in collaborative and group settings. I was in and out in under half an hour.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Group interview, asks why you want to work there, tell them about yourself, what do you know about Victoria's secret. Just know that they focus on bras so you have to be good at selling and talking to customers.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Saint Petersburg, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online on their website. Got a call like a week later to come in for interview. They didn’t inform me it was a group interview. But it didn’t matter. My interview was with two other girls. One of the managers took us to a nearby Starbucks in my mall. She asked a few questions. For example, the first question she asked was why Victoria Secret?, What’s your work history?, What hours are you expecting to get?, Tell me a bit about yourself. I personally liked answering all the questions first so I made sure that the other girls wouldn’t say something like my answers and then I wouldn’t have an answer.

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Troy, MI) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online & a couple days later got a call from a manager asking me to come in for a interview..I wore all black & it was a group interview. It was really easy & relaxed felt like I was just hanging out with friends.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Hollywood, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview process was over the phone asked me a few simple questions and asked me to come in for interview I then came in a few days later and it was a group interview and they asked each of us about our availability and how we could contribute to the company

Interview Questions

• How would you apply your previous experience to this job   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

The process was very nice overall.

I had a very short screening interview with HR where I was asked to walk them through my resume.
    The following week, I went to the office for a first round interview where I met with two people from the HR team and one other person (3 interviewers total).
    The following week, I scheduled a final round interview for the week after. I went to the office where I met with one senior HR executive and 3 other leaders.

During my first onsite interview, I got a short case scenario (more like a "how would you approach this situation?"), and I was told that I would get a case several days prior.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the things you liked most about [a previous role you were in]?
      Describe a process you improved.
      Why did you leave XX job?
      How have you handled a difficult conversation? Provide an example
      If I were to ask your previous teams to describe you in a word, what would they say?
      What questions do you have for me?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (New York, NY).

Interview

I was emailed by a recruiter who at first seemed very pleasant. Unfortunately, she continued to reach out and then disappear for days at a time. Eventually I never heard from her again.

Very unprofessional environment

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chestnut Hill, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Chestnut Hill, MA).

Interview

Relaxed environment. I met in person with the Store Manager. We talked casually about work experience and skill level. There were a lot of situational questions like "what you would do if this happened" and so on.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself with this company in 5 years?   1 Answer