Victoria's Secret Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Victoria's Secret

2,027 Interview Reviews

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The interview followed a standard procedure. It was professional and welcoming. Was asked general questions and informed of the companies culture and the job description. I was given a tour of the place at the end.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Once I applied and got a call. The interview was a group interview that happened in the break room where the manager went around asking questions. Once that was over, she picked the people she wanted and had a one on one interview asking more specific questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Group interview 3-5 people. From group interview then followed by a one on one over the phone interview with SM. Phone interview consisted of questions about job experience, certain scenarios, background questions. Afterwords would be informed via email or phone call of whether or not we got the job.

Interview Questions

• Who was an inspiration for you growing up and why?   Answer Question
    • Explain an experience when you provide exceptional customer service, what does exceptional customer service mean to you?   Answer Question

Interview

Applied online and got a phone call to set up an interview. It was a group interview. I was asked some behavioral questions and was asked for specific examples from my previous jobs.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you were faced with an unhappy customer and how you handled it   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

The interview was a group interview with about 8 people. They asked pretty general questions, our past experience, if we had a preference of what section we wanted to work. I received a call the next day offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond if you had conflict with a coworker   Answer Question

Cash Wrap Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret.

Interview

Very easy. Took about a week. Dropped application off and was called in for an interview the next day and hired soon thereafter. Interview was a group interview with one manager.

Campus Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret in March 2020.

Interview

It was a very simple interview over skype. It took about 20 minutes and they got back to me within 2 months. They asked really simple questions about involvement on campus and any ideas that I had for the program.

Sale Associate Interview

Interview

Multiple rounds, phone interviews, included group interviews with people also applying for the job (we all got hired essentially on the spot). Overall pretty standard hiring experience. This lasted about 1-2 weeks after my initial application for the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about the VS brand? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Interview

Group interview asked for introductions and a few questions. Overall very easy interview. I just made sure to dress nicely and be very warm and friendly. The other girls in the interview also got offers.

Interview Questions

• Can’t remember the questions but they were nothing too hard. A few situational questions about how to handle customer questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Victoria's Secret (Wilkes-Barre, PA).

Interview

I applied in early July didn't get a call back until September. There was no phone interview she kind of just asked if the information originally provided was still up to date and then she scheduled me for an interview. Had that interview with a sales specialist 20 minutes and she then scheduled me for an interview with the store manager. Then was hired later the day of my second interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable upselling and meeting sales?   1 Answer