Visionworks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.3

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visionworks (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call wanting to set up an initial interview. That interview went well and I was told to come back on Friday to meet with the laboratory supervisor so that I'm able to get a better understanding of the lab technician role. When I walked in on Friday, the lady who interviewed me earlier in the week had an almost disgusted look on her face and asked me "Did someone call you?". I had to remind her that she told me just a few days earlier to come in on Friday to speak with the lab supervisor and then she recalled.. I spoke with the lab supervisor who was very knowledgable about his job and he showed me around the lab. He was really nice. After being offered the job a few days later, I signed a background check form and have as yet to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an upset customer   2 Answers

Eyewear Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visionworks.

Interview

I was brought in, spent about half an hour being interview, discussing past jobs, interests, and skills. I was made an offer a few days later, and started training after a week.

Interview Questions

• Why did this particular job interest me?   2 Answers
    • What strengths do I have that would help in this job?   2 Answers

Third Key Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visionworks (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

Multiple interviews which was nice since I knew they were trying to make sure I was qualified. I have never been on so many interviews for a job. It was worth it in the end.

Optical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visionworks.

Interview

A lot of behavioral questions- dealing with customers.
    What would you do if....?
    Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an angry patient?
    Rate your ability to multi-task from 1-10, with 10 being the highest.

Optometric Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Visionworks (Kennesaw, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online at the end of march. In April , I got called for an interview, the first intwerview went well and was offered a second interview. The second interview went well and was told I be called early in the week to come. The GM called and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• What is customer service to you and name a time when you provided great customer service?   Answer Question

Third Key Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Visionworks (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

Talked informally about the job, expectations, customers, environment. The interviewer told me that they were looking to hire someone as a Third Key to start asap. During the interview, I felt like I pretty much had the job already. I had to do a drug test and a background check, which now seems kind of silly considering what a joke this position is.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Visionworks (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Awkward environment. It seemed like they had no clue I was rescheduled for an interview. Rolling Oaks Mall. Everyone just had the wrong attitude. Very detached employees, almost like no one liked each other.. scary!

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with sales goals..   1 Answer

Human Resources Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Visionworks.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by HR a few days later by email to set up a phone interview. Sent a follow up email to the person I interviewed with, but was never replied to. Within a week I received TBNT. Overall, it was a fairly good experience. They were quick and professional about the process. My only complaint would be the fact my emails were ignored.

Interview Questions

• Very old school interview, very obvious they are reading off a script. Asked about each job, duties, pay rate, and why you left.   Answer Question

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Visionworks (Sioux Falls, SD) in January 2017.

Interview

Very quick and easy. Applied for the job in person, turned in the application and received a call about a day later asking to come interview. Interview was easy, asked a few questions showed me around the lab. Recieved a call 2 days later, after drug test and background check, saying I got the job.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Visionworks (New York, NY).

Interview

Typical 2 or 3 meetings with store and district manager. A lot based on values, sales and customer service and scenarios. Role plays. Mutilingual is a plus. Professionalism very important from the get go.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer