Westgate Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 18, 2017

1.9

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Park City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Westgate Resorts (Park City, UT).

Interview

The HR team is new and working hard to make things better, at least thats what they make you feel. I don't think they necessarily care about employees as people like they do about looking good to management.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time you used your best problem solving skills.   Answer Question

Confidential Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Westgate Resorts (Orlando, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I went for a personal interview after an initial phone screen. Never asked to fill out an app and never heard back. Interviewer spent a lot of time telling ME HIS background and how much HE's done for the company! FYI - the application should have been completed prior to the interview!

Interview Questions

Interview

They didn't have my resume when I came in, so they just basically talked about how they need people to work for them and how desperate they were. They didn't ask me any questions and hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Can you hang on for the ride until we get enough people? I swear it will get better.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Make sure they have your resume.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Westgate Resorts in June 2016.

Interview

They asked straight up hiring questions. They asked you to dress professionally. To come prepare for anything the interviewers have to offer you. Most importantly just be yourself and the jobs yours.

Interview Questions

• What set you a part from others. they asked about different places you. few personal questions. how could you be a beneficial to the company.   Answer Question

Dayline Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Westgate Resorts (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Very easy. I walked in and was directed to a computer station to fill out my appiication. Then I waited for 10 minutes on a chair then was called in to an office for the interview that lasted less than 5 min.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gatlinburg, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Westgate Resorts (Gatlinburg, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

This was an internal transfer for me. It went smoothly. Normally, for an initial hire, there is a drug screen, there can be a physical for some positions, and it takes a week to two weeks to complete all steps for a new hire. It can occur in as little as 3 days under perfect circumstances, but rarely does.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle multiple tasks and prioritize as needed?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Westgate Resorts (Orlando, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Fast, confusing, lots of info to absorb in a brief moment, wasn't equipment to take notes. Acted like giving me the position without even knowing my abilities. Explained the 3 weeks of training and the pay , hours of training. Then the daily pay once thrown on the sales floor. He talked about his success over the years with this company. I just didn't get the vibe I wanted, wasn't clear on my benefits for working with this company. Had to dress business casual and the hours conflicted with my schedule of getting my children to school ect.

Concierge Interview

Interview

WAS FUN, EASY, SIMPLE.,SUPER PROFESSIONALI. The manager was extremely patient and was willing to help me at any cost WITH MY SCHEDULE.They called me 1 month after my online application. The interview lasted 10 minutes (in-person) and I was asked just if I like working in customer service. I answered yes.

Interview Questions

• What three attributes do you think makes a successful
          business?
      1 Answer

Day Line Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Westgate Resorts (Orlando, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

They ask you typical sales questions answer with pure confidence and you will do fine.. They want to see confidence and a willingness to learn they will put you through a rigorous training process because they want you programmed by then to sell their product pay attn. And learn it because it WILL work and it will make you successful.

Interview Questions

• If someone says they are not going to buy what do you say   1 Answer

VIP Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Westgate Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied a month or two before being contacted, I thought it was a pleasant experience! The manager was extremely patient and was willing to help me at any cost!

Interview Questions

• What three attributes do you think makes a successful business?   1 Answer