Westgate Resorts Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 76 of over 76 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Westgate Resorts

Westgate Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Westgate Resorts

Interview

they want to know if you can sell show you are hungry for money they will hire you on the spot they have good benefits be ready to learn how to hustle

Westgate Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Westgate Resorts

Interview

Nice again nice love great f yup Great great. I love it very easy I liked yup yup yup yup again nice nice nice nice nice nice nice Nu have to see you guys all day and thank love for all your help thank youu

Interview Questions
  • What are you like now
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westgate Resorts (Orlando, FL) in Mar 2021

Interview

Property hosted a Job Fair. Check in with your name and phone number. Go to waiting area and listen for the position applied for to be called. Manager and Chef take turns asking questions.

Interview Questions
  • What is the meaning of customer service?
  • Why do you want to work for us?
  • Can you handle fast paced work environment?

Westgate Resorts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westgate Resorts in Aug 2020

Interview

First was a phone interview with details of job, pay, managers, benefits. Then a second video interview with the manager asking the typical, "Describe a time when...." questions. It was quite redundant

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Westgate Resorts (Las Vegas, NV)

Interview

I received a text message from a recruiter for the position on Indeed, who told me to show up at the resort and go to the preview center. I just moved to the area, so I went not knowing what it was. She interviewed myself and another guy, both of us had some entertainment industry experience. That's when she explained that it was a timeshare selling job. They then brought me around the resort for a tour, the same tour you will conduct later on when you are hired. Then we returned downstairs and were given paper work as to where to go to learn the timeshare laws. It was a separate building, not too far, and the classes were only 2 days long. You have to take an exam to be licensed by the state to do the job after this. Most people don't pass the first time. I did, however, and within the next week, I started in what was like a timeshare boot camp. This is a 2 week program that will test your ability to speak publicly and memorize the script they give you. If you can pass this, you are in. Someone in the class did not pass, and it was mostly due to her inability to memorize the script and also she had issues with the language differences. I had difficulties due to my fear with public speaking, but that was overcome in time for me to move forward.

Interview Questions
  • They don't ask questions, because anyone can get the job if they want it. Just don't voice your suspicions or disagreements with the product (timeshare).

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Westgate Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in Dec 2019

Interview

The interview process is pretty strait forward as they go through so much turn around they’ll hire anyone. I do know from experience that if you’re good at talking to people that this will be a good paying job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gatlinburg, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Westgate Resorts (Gatlinburg, TN) in Dec 2019

Interview

Super easy took 10 minutes. Basically walked in and got the job. They were vary vague as to what I was going to be doing the hours and pay.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gatlinburg, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Westgate Resorts (Gatlinburg, TN)

Interview

I wasn’t interviewed by 3 of the housekeeping managers at the same time but it was very laid back. They each took the time to ask me several questions. They also mentioned what I will be doing and what they expect of me.

Interview Questions
  • What is one thing About you that could be a problem or a turn off on getting your job done?

Anonymous Employee in Ocoee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Westgate Resorts (Ocoee, FL) in Sep 2019

Interview

The interview style is horrible. The recruiter will literally tear you apart. They make you feel undervalued, confused about what you want, and the questions are IRRELEVANT to the job. I was in a group interview which is already nerve wrecking and they just keep pounding on you as if you had applied for an Executive Level role. I can't even describe or help anyone prepare for their interview. It will crush you in a way that will literally make you feel depressed as if job searching and interviewing isn't already hard. They use a method that is ridiculous, especially considering the pay rate being offered for the role you are being interviewed for.

Interview Questions
  • What is something your colleagues will have to get used to about you? But why? How? When did it happen? How often? Did you do something about it?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westgate Resorts (Orlando, FL) in Sep 2019

Interview

The interview process at the west gate for me was straight forward and non-intimidating. It informed me quite a lot about the company, it’s structure, it’s values and mission, and products/services.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 76 Interviews