Wireless Advocates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wireless Advocates Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2017

2.0

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates.

Interview

It was really informal and set you at ease. The kiosk you work for is inside of Costco, so the District Manager and I just went over to the food court and talked for a bit. It was about 20 minutes and at the end we started filling out paperwork to become employed by the company. It might take a second interview for some people, but after one meeting they liked me enough to offer the job. You don't need a suit and tie (the work attire is black/khaki pants and a black/white polo), so wear something business casual and be a little better than average.

Interview Questions

• Do you have sales experience?   1 Answer
    • How long do you plan to work for the company?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belle Chasse, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Belle Chasse, LA) in April 2017.

Interview

My 1st Interview was over the phone.
    Three days later I met with the manager face 2 face. Very nice manager. He didn't make me nervous, I felt as if I was talking to a long time friend.

Interview Questions

• What does Customer Service mean to you?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online through Glassdoor. About 2 weeks later I received a call form the Kiosk manager asking if I could come in for an interview the following day. I showed up to the interview and the manager basically just asked about my background and if I'd be willing to commute to other nearby stores. I told him I could and he told me he'll contact the district manager. The next day I received a call from the DM and had about a 10-15 minute phone interview just asking about me and previous experience. I received a job offer via email a few days later and was given the information for a drug/background check.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to work at other nearby stores?   1 Answer

WIRELESS SALES EXPERT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Lewisville, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

The Interview process went well but was held at a Costco and there was a lot of noise. The hiring manager asked me a series of questions and explained what my duties would be. I had a clear view of what my responsibilities were, but they were not totally explained.

Interview Questions

• What did you Like about your Current Job and what did it teach you?   1 Answer

WIRELESS SALES EXPERT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates in October 2016.

Interview

Applied on Indeed.com. Kiosk manager contacted me via email about setting up an interview about 2 weeks later. Everything was set up via email. Set up an interview through Skype. Offered me a position later on the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pay was firm. 7.25 plus commission.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Santa Rosa, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Sat with DM at table in Costco. He asked me about my experience and explained.to me the pay structure. He then offered me the job on the spot and submitted new hirepaperwork .

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Easy enough interview process, but depending on your DM it could take weeks to get hired. Most interviews are spread over several weeks. First with the Kiosk Manager then with the DM.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for wireless advocates?   1 Answer
    • What's the most amount of phones you have ever sold?   1 Answer
    • Are you reliable and do you have dependable transportation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Typical retail interview where the manager reads from a piece of paper his 5-10 questions that are given to him by corporate. Most of the managers are uneducated and don't really know what they are looking for when it comes to reading resumes and asking good interview questions. It is also extremely un-formal because they don't have an office to use inside Costco so we conducted our interview in the office chairs in one of the Costco aisles. For my final interview with the district manager, which they do not do anymore because of time consumption, we met at Starbucks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a customer became angry with you and how you resolved the issue.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Seattle, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied to Wireless Advocates through Linkedin and got a phone interview invitation in less than a week. Interview questions were all behavioral questions, no technical questions and they were average level. The interviewer has answered to my questions specifically and explained about the company, position, finance team, and next step very kindly.

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Katy, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Unorganized with little communication. Took them three months to get my first interview started since there was a change in upper management, and they kept messing up in in my email address. too longer to get all the paper work and drug test since there was no communication till the last minute.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in sales?   1 Answer