Wireless Advocates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Wireless Advocates

2.0

Corporate Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Seattle, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

Emailed with recruiter followed by a phone interview. Next I was brought in for an in person interview and met with several different people over 3+ hours but nice to have it all done in one day.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about experience and leadership skills.   Answer Question

Corporate Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates in January 2015.

Interview

received a call from recruiter scheduled an interview. Really get mad at the recruiter since she becomes so rude and unprofessional during the process. no wonder the rate is so low of this company.

Area Manager Interview

Interview

got a call from the district manager. did a phone a interview, then did another phone interview with the area manager and then was offered the job. training was in in Pensacola fLORIDA

Interview Questions

• how do you coach your employees who are not performing well in the job   Answer Question

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates in May 2011.

Interview

A call was given to me to set up a phone interview first. After the first phone interview I had 2 interviews by the Regional Manager. Overall the interview process was standard and the interviewer remained calm and collected while challenging me very subtly.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions if you are experienced in this role already.   Answer Question

Kiosk Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates.

Interview

2 phone interviews and one meeting to complete a huge pile of paperwork. Then just wait for background investigation and drug test results. Must be patient as recruiting staff is very slow and the process can be very nit picky.

Kiosk Manager Interview

Interview

first interview with store manager, second with district manager.. if applying for management position then first interview with dm second with regional manager

Interview Questions

• Why do you think I should hire you?
      Usually go off S.T.A.R method questions. (google it)   Answer Question

Kiosk Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates.

Interview

pretty standard interview, 2-3 week turn around in background check and drug.

Interview Questions

• how you coach to the business, and can you spak to the business accurately and find ways to improve on it.   Answer Question

Kiosk Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates in June 2010.

Interview

Contacted by DM after responding to online posting. After having face to face interview with DM, offer was accepted. Routine background and drug checks were conducted. There was a measure of difficulty with the background check because WA couldn't verify the existence of a previous employer (even-though it was a very large, well known company). After a significant delay because of this, I managed to find an old w-2 and fax it to HR proving my employment

Interview Questions

• Can you fax us a copy of your w-2 because we can't verify the existence of this extremely large and well known company you used to work for?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation. The base salary is what it is

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Honolulu, HI) in April 2009.

Interview

Had phone interview first then had face to face first interview with the district manager and a second face to face interview with the regional manager. I was offered the position immediately and it took about 5 days for all my paperwork, But about a week for the drug screen and everything to come back. The drug screen results coming back was probably the longest part of the hiring process .

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult person you worked with/for. How did you handle it? What was the result?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where a team member was not meeting sales goals. What did you do and what was the result?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They have a standard starting salary for all kiosk managers in the company, So there really wasn't a negotiation phase. Most of your salary is based on getting your monthly budget. Otherwise your salary is only around 1900 a month, varying very slightly on where you live.

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Honolulu, HI) in March 2012.

Interview

I was recruited by a Kiosk Manager. Later, I met with the District Manager and we discussed my sales and leadership history. He wanted to know my expectations and what I plan to do to change the results of the current location I wanted to be in charge of. He explain the pay plan and what I could expect from the team I would be managing.

Interview Questions

• How do I develop a great sales team?   1 Answer