Wireless Advocates Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 109 of over 109 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wireless Advocates

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Bridgeport, CT) in Feb 2021

Interview

Simple phone interview due to Covid-19. Starts with recruiter, followed by district manager, followed by regional manager, followed by position offer if they want you. That was all there was to the hiring process for me.

Interview Questions
  • Why wireless advocates? How did you hear about us?
    1 Answer

Wireless Advocates

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates

Interview

Easy and straight forward. They were super nice and the application was done online. They mainly want to know if you can sell and they may ask you to get in the aisles and greet customers and members.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Fort Collins, CO) in Aug 2020

Interview

One phone call, one zoom meeting. Promised to be making a certain amount of money per month. Discussed work/life balance. Talked about what was expected during day to day operations and what was the next step in the hiring process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wireless Advocates

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates

Interview

They found me at indeed, had two interview. First one was phone screening and the other was a video interview and I was offered the position. The interview process was easy and concise.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Seattle, WA) in Feb 2020

Interview

First Round with HR Personnel aimed at understanding the Candidate's background. Second Round with Replenishment Team aimed at understanding the Candidate's comradery with Team Third Round with Replenishment Manager aimed at understanding the Technical Knowledge required for the Job performance. Forth round with Director Supply Chain aimed at overall evaluation. Suggestion - Stay true to what you know and don't know. Misrepresentation of facts will certainly backfire. Team is exceptionally experienced, knowledgeable and supportive.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Please share your experience if you were ever involved in a conflict with a pier and how did you handle it.

Wireless Advocates

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Wireless Advocates

Interview

basic questions about you and what you believe in. Asked what you would do in certain scenarios. How you would deal with rejection and what you steps you would take to make the next attempt better.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Wichita, KS) in Mar 2019

Interview

There was no interview. I applied for the job and was called and asked to come in for the interview. When I got there I was told I got the position and started filing out paperwork

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (San Antonio, TX)

Interview

It was a detailed sales interview. I was asked about my leadership and management experience. I was also asked a few behavioural questions. The District manager was very informational and made me want to work for the company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me 1 thing you can improve of yourself what would it be?

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Ogden, UT) in Oct 2018

Interview

Really basic phone interview and then a sit down interview that was more of a formality. They are really not picky at all with who they hire as I found out what kind of people they were hiring as my coworkers. Not impressed.

Interview Questions
  • Are you afraid of rejection? Tell us a time when you experienced a rejection, and how did you handle it?

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wireless Advocates (Manchester, MO) in Aug 2018

Interview

Was offered a job by my manager, applied online. Given a face to face interview. It took about two weeks to get the background check and drug test finished. Very informal interview but it's not an extremely formal job

Interview Questions
  • Questions about leadership skills and general personality questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 109 Interviews