Genpact Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.9

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact in August 2016.

Interview

one on one easy friendly interview, general past work related questions. easy to answer. friendly approach by the interviewer. all about how smartly you answer and quick to grasp questions and answer accordingly.

Interview Questions

• past eperiences, why genpact?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY).

Interview

I was called on the spot by a Gentech HR person and asked to speak right then and there. I felt unprepared as I had no time to do any research. I then I had a second interview that went well with very general PM questions. The third interview was by a PM in the company I would be working in and the questions were not difficult. The problem was the persons phone was cutting in and out and I was losing half the conversation. I was on a land line so I know it was not me. I had to ask the person to repeat themselves several times. I really couldn't understand what they were actually asking and it was very distracting. Right after that interview I sent a note to the HR person telling them that there was a problem with the connection and added some follow up information because I felt I hadn't answered one question well. The HR person never responded. I feel that it is very unprofessional not to get a response after a third interview. So if you don't hear from them don't hold your breath your not going to.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when a project didn't go well and what you did about it.   1 Answer

Lead Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (Danbury, CT) in May 2017.

Interview

Look, I am the last one to complain about different cultures. But these guys are ridiculous and Americans should avoid this place like the plague. For your information the company is a Indian outsourcing firm.

The first interview went well. The HR person was a little hard to understand but nothing major. The second interview, the guy thought for some unknown reason that I was interviewing for a product management position.

After sorting that out, I had my "technical interview" via conference call with 3 of their people which took 20 minutes because they couldn't figure out how to use their own phone system.

During the interview, quite frankly their English was horrible. Their understanding of the most basic concepts was lacking. I had to ask them to repeat themselves multiple times. The interview was quite honestly ridiculous.

Pricing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews, mostly with HR and substitute interviewers, the designated ones never showed up on multiple occasions. After multiple requests for feedback or a decision, I stopped asking. Unprofessional recruitment process.

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (Nashville, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Panel type interview process with multiple staff members. Very friendly and laid back but professional. Both HR Related and Technical questions were asked and general knowledge of customer support is tested.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick. However, the responses were very slow. I was eventually offered but even that was not conveyed in writing. And the paperwork too forever. So, eventually I had to take another offer so that I didn't have to wait forever to get this.

Customer Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process is laid back and is held by 2-3 team leads. They make you feel comfortable and it doesn't seem to make anyone nervous. It's very laid back and seems to be all truths.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was very hard just past experiences with jobs and customer service issues and how they were resolved.   1 Answer

Solutions Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact in November 2016.

Interview

There was a certain lack of interest among the interviewers right from the start. They didn't make it to the calls on time and there was no feedback call as well.

Customer Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Got an email from HR with interest in my resume on my college job board. I was quickly brought in for a short in-person interview and Microsoft test with HR and then scheduled another 'interview' with GE where the work would actually be taking place.
    The job description changed between interviews, not helpful.

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Richardson, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Lasted 15 minutes. He explained the job and asked could I handle it. Was quick, straight to the point. Discussed team environment, objectives, and goals. Had it in the morning and was called the next afternoon with an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in CRM   1 Answer