Genpact Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Genpact

1,279 Interview Reviews

2.8

Analytics Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview Pre screen and face to face interview with rest of the team. General fit questions to assess work environment and how well we would fit for each other.

Interview Questions

• General analytics capability questions - varies   2 Answers

Big Data Architect Interview

Interview

Interview panel team is supportive and assessed me as per their needs. They covered most of the topics in hadoop and focused more on my project experience. Over all it is good experience.

Interview Questions

• About hadoop technology stack   1 Answer

Social Media Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Genpact (Dallas, TX) in March 2020.

Interview

The process required a half day. It began with a general overview of the company and the role followed by a series of tests. After each test some candidates were eliminated. We started with around 100 job seekers and ended up with about half that number at the end of the day. The final step was a face to face with someone from HR. After passing all the tests and the interview I was offered a job. The offer was not for the same job I came to interview for. The recruiter who brought me in told me the job would pay within a certain range and the offer was way below what the recruiter said. I asked questions and the person who interviewed me had very few answers. I was told I would get healthcare but no specifics (what provider, is my family covered, is my doctor in network, etc). They couldn't or wouldn't provide me with any info about additional benefits. Does the healthcare provide vision or dental, is there a retirement plan, how much PTO, etc. I was always told those topics will be covered at the new employee orientation.

Interview Questions

• What's more important productivity or professionalism?   1 Answer

Processing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

Waiting time for every process is 30 minutes. HR Interview is basic interview after that you’ll have to take exams. If you passed, you’ll be asked for final interview.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions followed by some situation based questions and then technical questions based on Advanced Excel and SQL.
    As a fresher, they asked me basic questions such as my goals, positive and negatives things about me. What are my expectations from this job and so on?

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY) in January 2020.

Interview

I got a call from their recruiters and the next step was to do a language test and the recruiter said they will send en email regarding that. I agreed, yet they never sent that email and the recruiters ghosted me after contacting them again. The same happened to my friend, just for another position.
    So unprofessional and I really wish the recruiting team would at least step up to a minimum level of competences needed for working with people. And their English was so bad I really wonder how they managed to pass the English tests themselves.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

1st call with HR regarding the convenient time to speak with hiring managers. 2 rounds of phone interviews with different people in the team to discuss background, technical capabilities and vision for next 5 years. Given an opportunity to ask questions about the company.

Interview Questions

• Details about work experience, SQL question on correlated sub-query, vision for next 5 years   Answer Question

Vice President Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Genpact (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Engage with this organization at your own peril. The recruiting process at Barkawi/Genpact is at best dysfunctional and at least fraudulent. Details: I was approached by a Internal recruiter from Genpact ( via LinkedIn) to interview for a VP Supply Chain Services position with the Barkawi consulting (the pro-ported Supply Chain Professional Services division) of Genpact. What followed was the most unprofessional/unprincipled recruiting process I have ever experienced in my 20 plus years in the professional services field. From missed telephone interviews/ calls to a series of documentable lies relating to: scheduled meetings, position descriptions, compensation and travel; This entire organization operates in an overtly and systemically dysfunctional/fraudulent way. This lack of Professionalism/Arrogance is endemic from the Executive suite(EVP/VP) to its administrative personnel. In short if arrogance lies and unprofessionalism are your idea of a ideal work environment then this the organization for you. The only positive take away from this experience is; if the Genpact/Barkawi recruiting process/management is at all indicative of their Consulting delivery capabilities then they will not mount any form of professional competition to true Supply Chain Consulting Organizations.

Interview Questions

• How much Business Can You guarantee to poach from your Current Organization
      How many employees can you poach from your current Organization   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY) in December 2019.

Interview

I came across the company through campus placements. It just took one day for the complete process. Firstly a written test was conducted on aptitude which is paper based. The main topics of the written test are work and time, speed, distance, basic 10th maths, averages, ages etc.
    After qualifying in the written test a TR was conducted. This round is quite easy if uh have good communication skills. They ask basic questions about DBMS and mostly about the projects if there are any. In HR all basic physics, maths questions are asked and completely checked about our thinking skills based on the questions.

Call Center Workforce Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (Richardson, TX) in December 2019.

Interview

I was called two days before a scheduled interview. It was set up on Sunday, 12/23/2019--2 days before Christmas! In all my life I have NEVER had an interview on a Sunday, much less 2 days before Christmas. The entire process was rushed.