Android Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Android Developer Interview Questions

Android developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What is a volatile variable, and why would you use it?

2 Answers

Volatile keyword is used during multi-threading when you want the threads to edit this variable value. It ensures that the value of the variable is not cached and is stored directly in the main memory. hence, enabling concurrent usage of the variable by different threads.

Consider a single threaded single processor environment. Do you still need a volatile?

move the letter from a string to the end of a string. Letter to be moved are contained in a second string

2 Answers

What is Object, Polymorphism static in java?

Basic Android development questions

All the basic Android stuff

1 Answer

Coding assement included building a dropbox application using the new Api. How would you consume a REST api? Data structures. Activity and Fragment life cycle. Intents. The difference between LinkedList and ArrayList, which is more efficient in a certain scenario. How would you build a Queue or a Stack from scratch.

What do you want to do?

1 Answer

What are the various ways an Android developer can apply multi-threading to their app? Be specific, and give examples.

1 Answer

Simple Data Structure Questions with interesting twists in them, I wish I had brushed up my DS before I went.

1 Answer

There is a bug in SQL. If you try to access SQL processes at the same time then the SQL crashes. How can you fix this?

110 of 168 Interview Questions