Mobile developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for mobile developer

Mobile developer Interview Questions

mobile developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are your salary expectations?

5 Answers

Any company that makes you take an assessment test is defective. But a company that requires you to repeat the test in case you cheated the first time is a company to avoid. Paranoia of malfeasance is usually a sign of malfeasance in the company. Answer to the question: That's a rude question. . Didn't your mama ever tell you that you never discuss salary? or I have an expectation that my salary will be in line with the market and the scope of responsibility. Because this varies widely between companies and locations, I avoid setting expectations but will carefully and fairly evaluate whatever offer you might tender, as I am sure you will.

Hi There, We are very sorry you feel that way. We aren't the only company to utilize online assessments as a portion of the hiring process. PWC, Walmart, KPMG, Time Warner Cable, E&Y, Neiman Marcus and Macy's all utilize some form of pre-employment assessments. We apologize if you feel that it is some sort of malfeasance but we have a very selective hiring process. We wish you the best of luck in your future job search. Thanks, Talent Management Team

I generally have no problem filling out an online assessment. But when you don't trust me and make me retake the evaluation under the watchful (?) eye of a SKYPE viewer, there is something wrong with your culture. Trust is an essential element of the employer-employee relationship. From what I gather from the overall employee satisfaction score shown on Glassdoor, I am glad that I didn't decide to accept your offer. By the way, template responses to employee comments do not have much credibility.

Implement a Sudoko puzzle validator - given a 9x9 matrix of numbers (1-9) and "." for empty spaces, return true for a valid puzzle matrix and false if it would not be a valid sudoku puzzle.

4 Answers

Algorithms question was probably the trickiest thing. Given an array of integers of length N from 1 to N-1, how would you detect a single duplicate in the array?

3 Answers

What's the angle between the hands of a clock if the time is 3:15.

3 Answers

Hardest Q was: Here's a binary tree: find the longest path within it. So, find a path between any two leaf nodes, where the path is the longest.

3 Answers

2nd skype: - Lets say you have to build an activity (screen) which has a drop-down & once you select an item in the drop-down, it loads an image corresponding to that on the screen below. - How will handle cases where user is very rapidly changing his selection from the drop down

2 Answers

If one has a collection of N stock options vesting over P periods, describe algorithmically how one would come up with the data for a table listing how many options are awarded per period.

2 Answers

Given a tree with potentially multiple child nodes, write an algorithm that describes how you would completely reverse (or mirror image) the tree. That is, given a tree with a root node of A and three children, BCD, and two children of B named EF, he wanted to generate a new tree that looked like a root node of A, then DCB with "FE" being the reversed children under B.

2 Answers

given a matrix where the numbers ascend both in rows & columns, e.g. 1 3 5 7 9 11 13 15 18 20 22 24 26 28 30 31 33 36 38 39 42 44 47 49 50 If you're asked to write a function that provides a boolean (YES or NO) answer to "does this number exist in this matrix", explain how you would design an algorithm to be most optimal.

2 Answers

You are in a game of Russian Roulette with a revolver that has 3 bullets placed in three consecutive chambers. The cylinder of the gun will be spun once at the beginning of the game. Then, the gun will be passed between two players until it fires. Would you prefer to go first or second?

110 of 439 Interview Questions