Mobile Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mobile Developer Interview Questions

Mobile developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why should I pay you salary? Yes, that will be the most unexpected question. Right after I joined the training, a friend who recommended me (working at a big s/w company, I cannot disclose because he is under the threat from this company) was not paid his routine salary - it was promised he will be paid a bonus. But the bonus was 3,000 first year and last year he didn't get paid. He went and asked the owner, the owner's question was "why should I pay you? You are doing a crappy job there". My friend asked me to leave if possible. I did!

2 Answers

Ask and learn what training they are providing, how they will "market" you, prior to enrolling even for training. It wouldn't be a bad idea to see how they will pay you and if it is a straight cut or will they pay in in "bonus" methods. Don't bait into it, no matter how desperate you are, there are ethical companies out there.

This is total lie. we have a record paying salary in time and accurate. One can always check even with our past employees. Moreover, we are getting 90% of employees thru referral only. These are the comments written by our adversaries and they have the campaign to malign our company.

At a movie theater, the manager announces that they will give a free ticket to the first person in line whose birthday is the same as someone who has already bought a ticket. You have the option of getting in line at any time. Assuming that you don't know anyone else's birthday, that birthdays are distributed randomly throughout the year, etc., what position in line gives you the greatest chance of being the first duplicate birthday?

2 Answers

You are in a game of Russian Roulette with a revolver that has 3 bullets placed in three consecutive chambers. The cylinder of the gun will be spun once at the beginning of the game. Then, the gun will be passed between two players until it fires. Would you prefer to go first or second?

2 Answers

Have you looked at the app, and what is wrong with it.

1 Answer

What did you learn from being a parent about coping with people at work?

1 Answer

How would you check if a string is a palindrome?

1 Answer

Asked me to develop a sample mobile application

1 Answer

What are the key verticals that Tencent should address? What are the benefits for the consumers and the businesses? How would you approach this partner? What are other monetization models that WeChat could evolve?

1 Answer

You are given 9 balls and they look exactly the same in color and physical appearance. You are also given a scale. To make things easy you are given that one of the balls amongst these 9 balls is heavy. How can you find out which ball is heavy with least number of weighings?

2 Answers

They asked me questions about particular Apple iOS Class interfaces.

110 of 306 Interview Questions