Mobile Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mobile Developer Interview Questions

Mobile developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

At a movie theater, the manager announces that they will give a free ticket to the first person in line whose birthday is the same as someone who has already bought a ticket. You have the option of getting in line at any time. Assuming that you don't know anyone else's birthday, that birthdays are distributed randomly throughout the year, etc., what position in line gives you the greatest chance of being the first duplicate birthday?

x/x-1 < 356/(365 - x)

20th

You are in a game of Russian Roulette with a revolver that has 3 bullets placed in three consecutive chambers. The cylinder of the gun will be spun once at the beginning of the game. Then, the gun will be passed between two players until it fires. Would you prefer to go first or second?

2 Answers

Why should I pay you salary? Yes, that will be the most unexpected question. Right after I joined the training, a friend who recommended me (working at a big s/w company, I cannot disclose because he is under the threat from this company) was not paid his routine salary - it was promised he will be paid a bonus. But the bonus was 3,000 first year and last year he didn't get paid. He went and asked the owner, the owner's question was "why should I pay you? You are doing a crappy job there". My friend asked me to leave if possible. I did!

2 Answers

Given an array of 0's and 1's, and a number k, find the minimum window that contains k 0's. Write code.

1 Answer

How would you check if a binary tree is balanced? Write a program to implement your algorithm.

1 Answer

Have you looked at the app, and what is wrong with it.

1 Answer

They asked me questions about particular Apple iOS Class interfaces.

1 Answer

Write a function that prints out a binary tree in order.

1 Answer

What did you learn from being a parent about coping with people at work?

1 Answer

Explain how your current company's proprietary network operates.

110 of 237 Interview Questions