UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2017
2,433 Interview Reviews

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Interview process is pretty standard. Asking behavioral based questions. These are questions about situations that include where you were employed, what the situation was, how you handlers it, what you did to get there and the outcome. Pretty standard. Then a few personality questions and a couple things off of my resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that made you question your fairness or ethics.   5 Answers

Medical Report Specialist Interview

Interview

After applying I receive an email response detailing the salary range, $16-$20/hr. I indicate my interest and proceed to schedule a phone interview on a given date. The interviewer did not call on the agreed upon time. I email the scheduler, who is apologetic and takes responsibility, then asks me to reschedule a 2nd scheduled phone interview on a different day. Same thing happens again. Interviewer doesn't call, again. I call the scheduler, leave a message, send an email with no response what so ever. I then email the interviewer who was suppose to call, she claims she was given conflicting info from the scheduler. The next morning, the interviewer calls me, out of the blue to tell me that because I don't have a degree in biology I cannot be considered.. Really?? At $20/hr.. This was the worse interview process I NEVER had...

Claims Associate Interview

Interview

basic interview process. come in, go home, come in again. interviewed with two people. manager and direct supervisor. normal boring, low level questions were asked. no experience needed to be a part of that company

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. I received a call, scheduled a time to meet, went on the interview and then did a follow up. The women who interviewed me were very relaxed and very sweet.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

After you submit your application, they review it to see if you meet the basic criteria. If you do meet it, they email you to inform you and to self identify and to schedule the first telephone interview. If you meet the basic qualifications then a face to face interview is set up. After this face to face interview, you'll be informed if an offer is forthcoming.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

they contact you via email first to set up phone interview. email outreach was done within one week of applying. following the phone interview, they say you'll be contacted 1-2 weeks regarding in person interview. did not take as long as they said, more like 3 days. following in person interview, was offered position within a week. started the following training class 2 months after being offered position.

Technology Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university's job board and got invited to do an interview the next day. The interview was really casual, it felt more like a conversation than an actual interview. I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

Registered Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online on Sept 24th, a few days later I got an email to schedule a phone interview screening for the next week. Recruiter then said she would forward my info to the local hiring managers.
    Got a call on Oct 10th for a panel interview the next day. There were 6 people interviewing me. Got a call from my recruiter that same day saying it went well.
    Oct 13th was when I finally got the official offer with a start date 1 month later.

The application process is very long, lots of waiting. But after you get called for an interview , it's smooth sailing!

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by email within a few days of my on-line application to participate in a digital interview. This is a technology by HireVu where you are asked a set of questions and you record your responses and submit them to the company. You have a time limit to complete the responses. I was a bit nervous having never done this type of interview before. The questions are behavioral and "tell me how you...". The process is fine but you really need to answer thoroughly to get your experience across. I really like this company and want to work for them. Hope I get an in person interview but I don't feel I showcased myself well with this technology.

Technology Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with the company representatives at an info session and submitted resume the next day during the career fair. Got a request for a video interview about a week later. 5 questions. All around not so bad

Interview Questions

• Describe 3 achievements you are most proud of (work, school, community)   Answer Question