UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017
2,395 Interview Reviews

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Interview process is pretty standard. Asking behavioral based questions. These are questions about situations that include where you were employed, what the situation was, how you handlers it, what you did to get there and the outcome. Pretty standard. Then a few personality questions and a couple things off of my resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that made you question your fairness or ethics.   3 Answers

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Still in the first steps of the hiring process. It begins with a set of online video interview questions. I received 3 questions with 1 attempt to answer each and a 3 minute max time to answer. In theory this should be easy, but I'm a nervous wreck in interviews anyway.

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

I applied 8/5/2017 during my application process, I did 2 assessments , personality and a computer recording as if I was dealing with a real member . 8/7/2017 I received a call from a recruiter who ran down the job description and the hours . She set up a phone interview with me on 8/9/2017, which was about 30 minutes. I answered questions about my job duties from my previous jobs & they also ask about computer skill software skills . That went okay and than she set me up for a In person Interview with a hiring manager on 8/11/2017. I was 30 minutes early , so the interview was started 10 minutes after my arrival. The manager was nice and made me feel comfortable. He went down the job description and also asked about 3 behavioral questions . ( the situation , the task you did , the action you took and the resolution ) so just be prepared of customer service situations . So still waiting and hoping on a offer !

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for UHG   1 Answer

Business Process Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

A recorded video interview via laptop or your own phone. This was followed by a call for an on site interview where I met the hiring Manager.
    After the on site interview a follow up phone interview on behavioral questions.
    Next and finally was a call from the hiring Managers boss, a director. Allquestionss were very standard but the on site interview was much more relaxed than the phome interview.
    I was offerred the job but did not accept since i thought it was too much programming type work. Offerred 65K, also the HR representative seemed very unprofessional when discussing the offer with me.

Clinical Administrative Coordinator Interview

Interview

Recruiter contacted me within 72 hours of filling out the application. Said that manger would be contacting me within a week or two. Mostly behavioral questions were asked. Overall very easy process. I just wish the turn around time wasn't as long.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2017.

Interview

They took the time to call me. They were friendly, but very serious in finding someone who would fit into their system. There were 2 phone interviews. Questions expected detailed answers. Have not received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Something like: What is one of the most stressful situations you have had and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in September 2017.

Interview

Easy, had 1st interview for another position and manager told me that she wasn't going to chose me but another position will open soon. Lengthy wait time between interviews and offer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Screened by a recruiter over the phone which eventually lead to an interview with a HR manager and members of the development team. Received job offer shortly after the interviewing process, but went through the most ridiculous background check I have ever encountered. After 3 months of going back and forth, the background check company failed me for lacking 1 year of experience (4 of 5 years) required for the job which left me speechless as they told me this 1 day before I was supposed to start and I had already left my job. So I was left jobless and nobody cared on their side.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between an Interface and a Class?   Answer Question

RVP Interview

Interview

It was not quick and easy to get hired. The job interview process was lengthy. There were multiple interviews and getting the job offer took time. There was phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and hird interviews.

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Schaumburg, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

I was notified via email two days after I applied online to submit an video interview through a program called HUE. It was five questions and they recorded the response, simple to use an ipad. After submitting that i was contacted by a recruiter. We scheduled a set time for her to ask me some questions for the following week. Following the phone interview I am scheduled for a face to face interview with the office. Two days later I have the face to face interview, lasted about thirty minutes basic questions. Two weeks after I get an email notification that the position was now closed (had been filled), no other follow up.

Interview Questions

UnitedHealth Group Response

Aug 21, 2017 – Enterprise Talent Community Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I would suggest that you keep applying! Good Luck! Sincerely, Erika Cassidy, Sr. Talent Community Manager, UnitedHealth Group