UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 3642 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (United States)

Interview

The first interview is a phone interview and the second interview is face to face with the hiring manager. The interview in person took about 15-20 minutes long. They reached back out to me within the next week to offer me the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond what was required …
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (United States)

Interview

First phone interview and then in-person. Was interviewed by 2 different managers. Posting of position and what the managers shared were 2 different views. Found out it was more of a call center vibes

Interview Questions
UnitedHealth Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (United States)

Interview

A UHG recruiter called me in response to my application however I returned the call twice with no follow up. A couple weeks later I received an automated email stating based on the call I wasn’t a fit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (United States)

Interview

The Recruiter sent email to set interview. It was standard questions off the job requirements for the position. Kept asking me the salary requirement and when I shared what I was looking for agreed with me based on my experience. Then later in the interview told me to she would withdraw my application due to salary requirements.

Interview Questions
UnitedHealth Group
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (United States)

Interview

Virtual during pandemic. Typical interviews questions. First a phone interview with hiring manager, then a panel interview via webex with someone in a similar role and the hiring managers boss. Easy interview, but I didn’t have the experience compared to those interviewing internally.

Interview Questions
UnitedHealth Group
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (United States)

Interview

It starts with a HireVue invitation of ~5 questions. Then you advance to a 1:1. I enjoyed my interview and felt they asked appropriate questions. At the end of my Zoom interview, I was told I would be getting an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you had to work through feedback.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (United States)

Interview

Had two interviews. The first one was a phone interview. The 2nd was a virtual interview. Was easy and fast both people I spoke with were incredible nice overall it took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a problem you had with a customer?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (United States)

Interview

Quick response, video interview due to covid, recruiter was responsive and answered all questions. still waiting on results of interview. the time from submission of application to the time for an interview was quick

Interview Questions
  • explain a time you handled a difficult customer and what was the outcome
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (United States)

Interview

The only available time they gave me for the interview is on Christmas, so I chose it on their website and reschedule everything else to make myself available for this interview. Then, on the scheduled day, the interviewer stood me up.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (United States)

Interview

Applied on their site for a role, and then got a invited to do a 1 way HireVue interview. I've done these before, and I've always found them cold and insulting to the candidate. An interview should be a two way street where both parties get to learn about one another. Recording what amounts to an audition tape was already a red flag, and is ripe for exploitation from an employer. Who watches these videos? How are they stored? Are you being judged by your age, race, or gender before you even have a "real interview"? If you cannot have a conversation with a candidate and instead send them an audition, not only is that insulting, but completely dystopian. I declined the HireVue "interview" and declined moving forward with such a cold interview process.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 3642