Data entry administrative assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Data entry administrative assistant Interview Questions

data entry administrative assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can you lift at least 50 pounds?

4 Answers

This is a Data entry and Administrative assistant job position and since both training and working hours are flexible you are able to choose your own hours. Have you ever worked from home or online before ? Are you currently employed ? How many hours do you intend to dedicate to this job position daily? Whats your clerical speed? Do you have an idea of how to use MS excel ?What is your highest educational diploma?When did you receive it? Describe Your Greatest Achievement What Interests you about this Position? How long do you expect to remain employed with this company if hired? The salary will be $31 per hour and you will be receiving your payment via Check or direct deposit, what bank do you operate with ? Tell me about yourself and your last or current job?

4 Answers

Are you OK with drug test and background check? Can you use copier, fax, phone and computer?

4 Answers

Do you have the knowledge on how to use Spread Sheet, Excel and General Microsoft Office tools?

1 Answer

Bank info, what part of "not interview info" do they not understand.

1 Answer

What was my highest level of education.

1 Answer

What kind of work was I interested in

1 Answer

Are you willing to learn ne skills to improve your job performance?

1 Answer

How would you like your sign on bonus check.....direct deposit or check?

1 Answer

The interview never happened. In-house recruiter contacted me too late the first time and did not even bother to reply the second time.