Implementation lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Implementation lead Interview Questions

implementation lead interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name a time when you had a disagreement with a coworker and describe how you handled it.

1 Answer

Accounting Product Management Supervisor asked me to attend a meeting with another Design Agile Team because they needed assistance with areas that I was the primary Designer. I attended the meeting to find out they did not know how to design the table changes or the new Action/Tool. They had 3 meetings with this Sypervisor in attendance with no results. I looked at the Supervisor and she turned and ignored my look and pretended to read email as she always does when she cannot assist her team members. I took a deep breath and answered all questions and we designed it together.

They asked if I was willing to consider a more junior position in order to gain more experience in a larger firm.

1 Answer

Why do you want to change the company, Give the proper reason.

What motivates you?

1 Answer

They asked about previous experiences, working with people and how I handled situations in the past. These were pretty standard questions one would expect to see in an interview process.

1 Answer

What does our company do?

1 Answer

Asked me to describe every job I've ever had in detail, starting with the earliest one.

1 Answer

Basics of Health and Welfare Domain.

1 Answer

Short and long term goals?

110 of 20 Interview Questions