Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Senior Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX).

Interview

A phone screen with a recruiter, then a technical interview, then a final interview with the director. All interviews felt relatively easy and were straightforward. Each interviewer was friendly and easy to talk to.

During the phone screen, the recruiter asks about your background, interests, skills, what you're looking for, etc. Talk about your experience with front-end frameworks and any production-level experience you have.

The technical interview was an hour long and covered basic technical questions using an online coding environment. Be sure to know HTML, CSS, and Javascript well and be ready to talk about your experience with each.

The final interview is a chance for you to ask questions and get to know the director and share more about yourself and why you're a good fit for the job. Standard interview questions here - strengths, weaknesses, challenges (technical and interpersonal), etc.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest technical strengths?   3 Answers

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It took a while to get an interview scheduled but once it was scheduled everything went smoothly. Everyone was courteous, the questions were relevant and good and the overall process was easy to follow.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Off campus interview have 3 rounds of interview process. sometimes only 2 rounds and they can skip aptitude round in it.
    Start with test/aptitude followed by technical interview and then final HR or personal interview.

Interview Questions

• C program for A=b=c or swapping of numbers   3 Answers

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I had one phone interview initially with a recruiter/hiring manager. This was followed by an on campus interview at my university. The final interview was at the Accenture office in person.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions focused on problem solving and analytics.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Extremely good .

Associate Interview

Interview

Interview was based on my resume. Asked a lot of questions based on my resume. Rest was based on my skills. Should be sure what you put on the resume. Nothing was out of the blue.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to explain your final year project   1 Answer

PMO Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

Two rounds of interviews
    Technology interview and hr round of interviews
    Bith last for no more than 30 minutes.
    Basic questions regarding education and previous work experience were asked. Over all good experience. And i have accepted offer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Seattle, WA).

Interview

3 stage interview on becoming an analyst out of university.

First was a resume look over where they asked about the extra-curricular that I was apart of, Asked about my prior job experience that I listed. Finally if I understood what Accenture does and if I could describe it.

Second, met with a manager that asked me classic multiple behavior interview questions. Tell me about a time that you were challenged... etc. (Use the STAR method and you'll be fine)

Finally, was interviewed by two managers that asked me about how I would handle yourself in client setting, how I would present something, how I would go about getting information about a certain client from a difficult client.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were challenged and backed into a corner, how did you navigate that situation.   Answer Question
    • Multiple questions about how you would handle your self in a "client setting".   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

- They emailed me, then contacted me for a phone interview
    - Pay very low. They use training as a leverage for 2 years.
    - I'm sure it's a great company.
    - They own you for 2 years

Interview Questions

• - Very generic, who am I, what do I like to do, and how much am I willing to be paid?   Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The process was a group interview, where i along with 6 others were interviewed together. Then i got the offer letter a week later. But the joining date wasn't mentioned. I had to wait for 6 months to get my joining date.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

live programming related to threading,design, collection framework, garbage collections.
    live programming interview on webex. it was easy. also depends on client working for in the company. Also ques related to spring for consultant level.