Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Accenture

14,192 Interview Reviews

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2018.

Interview

2 rounds of interview, first round is about all salesforce projects exp, second round is more of managerial interview, resume questions, sales cloud, service cloud implemntation , Apex, lightning , VF pages etc.,

Scientific Informatics Analyst Interview

Interview

An initial screening call is followed by a coding test on Codility. I was given 2 scenario problems on the coding test. After that, I had a video interview with a Sr analyst on the team. He asked me behavioral questions and chatted to get to know me. The next step was to have an on-site interview, but hiring process was put on hold due to COVID.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had difficulty working with someone on your team, and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

2 on campus interviews conducted by current employees. The first one was behavioral and the second/final round consisted of both a behavioral interview and a case interview. Behavioral was basic about my background and experience and the case was qualitative

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience and interest in Consulting and Accenture   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I had three interviews - a behavioral, a case, and a confirming interview (which was basically a second behavioral but more relaxed). All of the interviews were pretty much what you would expect from a consulting firm.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself

Tell me about a time you worked in a group   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

1 HR screening interview, 2 phone interviews with managers, 1 onsite with managers and supervisors. Overall, it was a good process because I was able to meet several different people in the company.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were about motivation and work ethic.   1 Answer

Cloud Infrastructure Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in July 2020.

Interview

Ever step went well, including the interview process... until the final decision. I was told I would be notified of a decision pretty quickly. Waited and waited (over a week)... finally had to chase my recruiter down, just for them to tell me that I was a good candidate, but they were unaware the position had been already filled.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question
    • Tech showcase (about 15min) for a technology that can make an impact on a chosen industry.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interview was a short screening of my knowledge of basic business abbreviations and how you would make sure to lead a successful team. Definitions that I had to name and put into context were KPIs (Key Performance Indicator).

Interview Questions

• What is a KPI? How do you apply them?   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interview process was streamlined and there was clear communication from recruiters. Make sure you study about the services Accenture offers and know quick facts about the company. The resources provided before the case study interview were helpful when prepping for possible questions.

Delivery Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The process was pretty straightforward. Two stages of virtual interviews with another delivery manager and a senior manager. Spoke through my experience in technology with focus on my leadership skill.

Interview Questions

• Spoke through my experience in technology with focus on my leadership skill.   1 Answer

Finance Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Applied online, took 8 weeks to hear from. Was to be a phone screen. Straight forward questions about background, what you know about the company, and followed by STAR questions.

Infrastructure S Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I applied via Linkedin. Recruiter reached out to me and had phone interview within 1 week. Same day received a call stating manager would like to interview me. 1st Interview was informal and comfortable. 2nd Interview was the very next day and was brief. Met the head Manager and my manager. After leaving interview, received offer 30 minutes later.