Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 25, 2017
8,285 Interview Reviews

2.8

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It took a while to get an interview scheduled but once it was scheduled everything went smoothly. Everyone was courteous, the questions were relevant and good and the overall process was easy to follow.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

You have 3 interviews. The first is based on your resume so really know how to describe each experience on there with detail they will try to get down to the core of it. The other 2 are in the next round. First one is behavioral. Second is a case interview. Make sure to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about X internship? What did you do? Can you explain this with more detail?   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (South Bend, IN).

Interview

I applied online through my university career page. I was invited to interview on campus. The interview was an hour behavioral with a current consultant at Accenture. Everyone was very nice, and the applicants were very male heavy (probably 80% of people in the waiting room). You have to know everything about the job and Accenture, they have check boxes to see what details you say when they ask what you know. They were very nice. Second round is an hour case interview and they send you a case packet to prepare.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a team and became a leader.   Answer Question

Strategy Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interview was very comprehensive and they clearly take interviewing seriously. In addition to the usual behavioral interviews I had a case and multiple one and one interviews with partners.

Interview Questions

• When thinking about the future of grocery, what would be some key decisions if you were a consultant on the project.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Off campus interview have 3 rounds of interview process. sometimes only 2 rounds and they can skip aptitude round in it.
    Start with test/aptitude followed by technical interview and then final HR or personal interview.

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied at career fair and had first round of interviews. Received an email that I would need to take an online test. Took test then received email for final round of interview with partner and case interview.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Was sent an email on a Tuesday asking if I could Interview on Friday in Philadelphia (I was in upstate New York). After I said OK, I had no contact at all with the HR rep who ignored all of my questions until Thursday evening which was just a copy-pasted message with inserted interview details (location, time, etc). On-site, I had three interviews which went in order of: behavioral, case interview, behavioral. Both behavioral interviews were over the phone (they called me on my cell number). After completing the interview, I did not hear anything from the company for another two months at which point they finally told me I did not get the position. The interviews themselves were actually quite fun and the people were great to speak with. However, the company's HR really needs some work and organization.

Accenture Analyst Interview

Interview

Telephonic then Personal Interview
    Question will be on Project Management Methodologies
    Project Management Software
    Excel Skills
     Telephonic then Personal Interview
    Question will be on Project Management Methodologies
    Project Management Software
    Excel Skills

Interview Questions

• Basically on Project Management techniques. Good to have MS Project and MS Excel experience   Answer Question

Interview

The interview process was pretty relaxed. I interviewed with a specific team. That team that I interviewed for was the team I was assigned to once I joined the company.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Two rounds of interviewing:
         First round - 45 minute behavioral interview
    If invited back for round two:
         Second round - 45 minute behavioral interview with an additional 45 minute case study

Both rounds of interviews were onsite.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed to complete a project or task.   1 Answer