Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Senior Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX).

Interview

A phone screen with a recruiter, then a technical interview, then a final interview with the director. All interviews felt relatively easy and were straightforward. Each interviewer was friendly and easy to talk to.

During the phone screen, the recruiter asks about your background, interests, skills, what you're looking for, etc. Talk about your experience with front-end frameworks and any production-level experience you have.

The technical interview was an hour long and covered basic technical questions using an online coding environment. Be sure to know HTML, CSS, and Javascript well and be ready to talk about your experience with each.

The final interview is a chance for you to ask questions and get to know the director and share more about yourself and why you're a good fit for the job. Standard interview questions here - strengths, weaknesses, challenges (technical and interpersonal), etc.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest technical strengths?   1 Answer

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It took a while to get an interview scheduled but once it was scheduled everything went smoothly. Everyone was courteous, the questions were relevant and good and the overall process was easy to follow.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Off campus interview have 3 rounds of interview process. sometimes only 2 rounds and they can skip aptitude round in it.
    Start with test/aptitude followed by technical interview and then final HR or personal interview.

Interview Questions

• C program for A=b=c or swapping of numbers   2 Answers

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It was a 2 round interview process and was pretty simple with basic questions from what we have learned in undergrad courses.
    1st Round - Aptitude Test
    2nd Round - Technical Round + HR

Graduate Analytics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, CA).

Interview

First there was an assessment day with case study and stage one interview. Followed by an interview with senior manager two weeks later. Offer was made a week after second interview.

Summer Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interview process was two rounds. The first round was one behavioral interview and the second round was one behavioral interview and one case interview back to back. I then received a phone call notifying me that I did not get an offer.

Interview Questions

• I found the case to be particularly difficult as it was long and detailed. I thought the behavioral rounds went pretty well though and I connected with the interviewers.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

You have 3 interviews. The first is based on your resume so really know how to describe each experience on there with detail they will try to get down to the core of it. The other 2 are in the next round. First one is behavioral. Second is a case interview. Make sure to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about X internship? What did you do? Can you explain this with more detail?   2 Answers

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

The hiring process went well. Went through technical and HR interview. Technical interview went well. Not much difficult technical questions were asked. HR round also went well. Got the results in next 2 hours.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

2 month long process, initial phone screening was a conversational interview with some behavioral questions. Then flown out to interview in Austin, Texas where first round of the interview was a case interview. After the case interview was another conversational, behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Why Accenture? Why consulting? Tell me about a time when you displayed leadership   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Hartford, CT).

Interview

I was referred by an then current Accenture employee in 2005. Initially HR recruiter called for the first round of interview. Followed by Technical interview and then a personal interview before the job offer was extended.

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

First interview was a 60 minute behavioral then I got a second round and that was two 30 minute interviews, one behavioral one case. The first interview was getting to know you and the case interview was not too hard. The proctor walks you through it and you basically have a discussion.