Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Senior Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX).

Interview

A phone screen with a recruiter, then a technical interview, then a final interview with the director. All interviews felt relatively easy and were straightforward. Each interviewer was friendly and easy to talk to.

During the phone screen, the recruiter asks about your background, interests, skills, what you're looking for, etc. Talk about your experience with front-end frameworks and any production-level experience you have.

The technical interview was an hour long and covered basic technical questions using an online coding environment. Be sure to know HTML, CSS, and Javascript well and be ready to talk about your experience with each.

The final interview is a chance for you to ask questions and get to know the director and share more about yourself and why you're a good fit for the job. Standard interview questions here - strengths, weaknesses, challenges (technical and interpersonal), etc.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest technical strengths?   8 Answers

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

pretty normal - tell me about yourself, your experience, a time you ran into difficulty, etc , why you want to work for the company, and how you think you can contribute to the team

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult experience that you handled and were able to resolve, tell me about how you handle pressure and deadlines   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2015.

Interview

Super laid back. I applied on campus and got an email letting me know I got the interview. There were two back to back 30 min interviews. The first was all case the second was half case half get to know me/ask questions. Sent thank you notes and didn't hear anything for a week. I got a super cryptic email from the recruiter asking to chat the next morning. On the call the recruiter offered me the internship.

Interview Questions

• The first case was more math based the second was more big picture thinking "how would you solve x problem."   1 Answer

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Two rounds, first one was an hour behavioral, second was an hour case and an hour behavioral. Think they try to phase you during the case interview but as long as you don't get flustered its ok.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC).

Interview

applied through campus recruiting. one phone interview and then on site. two rounds for onsite - case test and behavior questions. behavioral is very conversational and friendly. Test case is to give you a paper and read the case yourself. expected good summary after reading, as well as questions. very intuitive discussion with the interviewee.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture in April 2016.

Interview

I met with them at a career fair, and was scheduled for an interview. The first interview was just basic and discussed resume contents. Then a final onsite interview, which consisted of a case interview, and a confirmation interview. The case interview was a little different from what I expected, but I was able to use my understanding of systems to pull through. The confirmation interview questions were basic behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chapel Hill, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through an online application and an application through my university's career site. First they paired you with an interview buddy, then had a call to go over the interview process, then there was a dinner with some employees and the other interviewees, and then two rounds of interviews, including a case interview. They did a great job of engaging interviewees throughout the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlottesville, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

Two interviews
    First Behavioral
    Second Behavioral and Case

Overall the interview process was not overly difficult. The interviewers were extremely friendly and asked pretty standard interview questions. The case interview was an atypical interview where they gave you a paper describing a company's problem and your opinion on it.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2016.

Interview

Lots of steps, common among consulting firms. Recruiter reached out to talk about some things, and then moved on to 2 interviews with Senior Managers. Case interview is difficult but interviewer is likely to help you out if you ask the right questions. Ended with an interview by a Managing Director.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a team project, your role within that project, and the outcome.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Went to an on-campus recruiting event and followed up with an application through my college's career website. First there was a behavioral interview then a second round with one case study, another behavioral, and a "fit" interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where something did not go according to plan and you had to correct it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

First round was 45 min behavioral interview (and 15 min to ask your own questions - come prepared!). Second round was two 45 min interviews: a case interview and a confirm interview. Confirm interview was just another behavioral interview and case interview was very straightforward. All the interviewers were really nice and all the questions were pretty standard behavioral. It was not a hard interview, but the hard part is standing out. Showing your enthusiasm for the company is important and the interviewers can definitely tell when you are being genuine and when you are not.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Accenture?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you were in a leadership role.   1 Answer
    • What is your proudest accomplishment?   1 Answer