Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 19, 2017
8,070 Interview Reviews

2.8

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It took a while to get an interview scheduled but once it was scheduled everything went smoothly. Everyone was courteous, the questions were relevant and good and the overall process was easy to follow.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

You have 3 interviews. The first is based on your resume so really know how to describe each experience on there with detail they will try to get down to the core of it. The other 2 are in the next round. First one is behavioral. Second is a case interview. Make sure to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about X internship? What did you do? Can you explain this with more detail?   1 Answer

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

first phone round followed by onsite. It includes white board coding and a couple of puzzles. Very informative and collaborative interview .Interviewers are very friendly. Onsite interview has 4 rounds depending on the tecnology you apply

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Recruiter > Technical Screening phone interview with Mgr or SM > In Office interview with an MD.

Recruiter passes you on to the tech screen assuming what you have on your resume is accurate. Tech screen is with someone in the firm doing similar work. They usually make the call for in-person interview. By then, you typically are a good candidate. Use the opportunity for an in-person interview to get to know leadership and make a career connection - you never know when you'll work together.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience, any challenges with systems/technology, people, etc.   2 Answers

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA).

Interview

3 phone interviews. One to verify my qualifications, a second interview that was a skills interview and a third interview with a member of the management team. Interviews were about 1 hour in length and about 2 weeks apart.

Interview Questions

• why do you want this job
      a review of your skills/qualifications
      when can you start   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

First round would be HR round,
    Then an aptitude test will be there,
    Then a TL will take process related interview,
    After that manager will take interview,( He will try to check the stability)
    Finally if you would be selected then HR would discuss the joining date & salary.

Interview Questions

• 1. Self introduction.
      2. Will you be ok with night shift.
      3. Why Accenture,
      4. Where do you would see yourself after 4 years,
      5. Collections related questions( FDCPA rules, about AR, about O2C)   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview #1: Head hunter
    Interview #2: Internal Recruiter
    Interview #3: Situational
    Interview #4: Skills

Very slow moving interview process with a lot of delay between each interview. Interviews 1 thru 3 were with bright, engaging, intelligent people. Always ask the recruiter about the background of the next person interviewing you, especially if they do not have a LinkedIn profile.

Interview Questions

• Situational Interview Question: How did you build a strong relationship with a stakeholder?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Simple interview and was interesting.Interviewer asked only basic questions on Bpo sector and questions from resume.Easily any one can crack the interview if you have a good communication skills.Hiring manager was good throughout the interview process.

Strategy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

2 rounds. 45 min behavioral and 45 min case each round. Usually with more senior level people. The cases seemed more structured in that they would guide you through with the key questions they wanted you to answer. Graphs and charts available upon request.

Interview Questions

• The behavioral were the usual questions, but it depends on the interviewer you get.   Answer Question

Senior Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX).

Interview

A phone screen with a recruiter, then a technical interview, then a final interview with the director. All interviews felt relatively easy and were straightforward. Each interviewer was friendly and easy to talk to.

During the phone screen, the recruiter asks about your background, interests, skills, what you're looking for, etc. Talk about your experience with front-end frameworks and any production-level experience you have.

The technical interview was an hour long and covered basic technical questions using an online coding environment. Be sure to know HTML, CSS, and Javascript well and be ready to talk about your experience with each.

The final interview is a chance for you to ask questions and get to know the director and share more about yourself and why you're a good fit for the job. Standard interview questions here - strengths, weaknesses, challenges (technical and interpersonal), etc.