inVentiv Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

inVentiv Health Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2018

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Somerset, NJ) in November 2013.

Interview

I was sent down for this position from me being a temp. employee at first. They called a few temp employees to be hired for the patient access specialist position. They started you off as TEMP at first only. Basic questions were asked. I was asked to tell the interviewer a bit about myself.

Interview Questions

• There were not any difficult questions. The only unexpected thing was that the interviewer did not tell you exactly WHAT type of work we'd be doing - only that we would be answering incoming calls on patient assistance programs.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation. Only the same temp. salary $14/hour was offered.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter, scheduled for a flight to Dallas for an interview the following week. Interviewed with the direct hiring manager and one other person. Travel and interview process was smooth and organized, although after talking to other interviewees on the same day, it seems that depending who your recruiter/manager are, you may be given any number of ideas of what to expect as far as the interview process, timeline for a response, and even the amount of information provided about the job itself. My experience was pleasant and I received an offer within 3 days of the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

My recruiter with inVentiv brought the position to me after my current territory was eliminated. Within a week, I had an interview scheduled, spent one week preparing with her help, and then I flew to Dallas for a panel style interview, was moved to the second part of the procees, and then a phone call follow up as the second step in interview process. Offer was made the next day.

Interview Questions

• Describe a decision that you made and later regretted. What did you do to correct it? What lessons did you learn from that experience?   1 Answer
    • Because I am an RN, they were concerned that I may not enjoy the lack of patient contact as an Access Specialist.   1 Answer

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Raleigh, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

Super nice and friendly. Basic questions. They let you know right away if you got the job or not. It was very conversational. No pressure. Nice job getting the interview from recruiter then meeting with hiring manager. it was easy breezy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

over phone, very quick.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

First step was telephone screen with recruiting representative. Then face to face with district manager. Last step is face toface with regional director and then the job offer. Very organization process and very professional.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Dallas, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Open call from a recruiter where your minim qualifications are screened and reviewed. If successful, this is then followed by a phone screen which will then a face-to-face at central location. They fly you in for a one to two day process involving a series of interviews with different managers.

Interview Questions

• experience and track record   1 Answer

Negotiation

take it or leave it.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, one way video interview, in person interview with a panel, another in person interview with a different panel, drug screen, background check, then offer received. Overall it was a fairly quick process for a pharmaceutical sales position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were particularly proud of the outcome   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health in June 2014.

Interview

found position online, submitted resume, personality assessment, telephone interview, face-to-face panel interview, offer. Contact from resume submission within 3 business days. First phone interview was informal to review simple questions and assess personality.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult sale? How did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health in May 2014.

Interview

Initial Phone interview set up. 25 minute call, standard resume review, STAR behavioral format. Next step for me was a phone call from HR advising I was a finalist for a new territory and 2nd interview would be in person in Atlanta. Company paid to fly me up. Interview was with Regional MGR and NSD, both 1:1.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were pretty standard. None too difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Newark, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

Well coordinated process. Was asked to fly to NJ from CLE, OH. The trip was paid for and any additional expenses covered. Before the interview I had a 20 min. screening call. Mostly questions about my Resume and experience. Following was a two part interview, first with DM and then with Regional Director, although in my case I was not asked to talk to RD.

Interview Questions

• Achievements that I was proud of. Organizational skills. Experience in the Diabetes area.   1 Answer