inVentiv Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at inVentiv Health

2.9

Senior Medical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (New York, NY).

Interview

Written test usually an abstract or a short summary. Followed by face to face technical round. Questions are related to the past experience and knowledge about clinical trials. All types of documents are handled by the organization and hence both regulatory and publication writing experience is considered equally important.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Phone call with tre recruiter and face to face with two district managers and final round with NSD--the interview was a few hours and all in one day -- it was a long day but definitely worth it since it was all in one day

Statistical Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Applied online and took 4 weeks process. They wanted to know if you'd fit in with the culture and get your work done. There were three interviews and a technical test before the offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked basic technical questions and behavioural type questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at inVentiv Health.

Interview

Meet with three managers and speak to them about past experience and how it relates to this position. They asked if I was okay with working a contract position and explained the role. Total of about 2 hours of interview time.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that relates to this position   1 Answer

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Springs, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Blue Springs, MO).

Interview

4 initial phone interviews nonface to face at all the 2 final phone interviews rediculous i had to talknto like 4 different people or 5 .. then i interviewed with the actual comoany the credentialing orocess took 2 months

Territory Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter then online video Hireview interview. Personality test and then flown out for the live panel interviews. Interviewed 3 candidates that day. No offer and no feedback from recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest professional disappointment
      Why do you want to work for XYZ Co?
      Tell me about a time you had to give bad news to a customer
      Tell me about a time you had to gain someone’s confidence   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at inVentiv Health.

Interview

I applied online and within one week scheduled a phone interview with the HR recruiter at Inventiv Health. The position was for a consultant role. The interview began normal, however took a turn for the worst when the recruiter's tone and attitude because very condescending. The recruiter became hostile towards me for not having the exact experience they were looking for and proceeded to ask me very vague questions about what daily metrics I have used in my past positions. I was unsure what she meant by this question so I asked her for an example. She ignored me and continued on to other questions. It was apparent to me that the recruiter had little knowledge of what the role entailed because when I asked her questions about it, she became annoyed. I wanted this call to end, so when I had chance to speak, I asked my last question regarding next steps. She responded by criticizing my ability to articulate what I did in my last role as a manager at a Biotech company. It is ok not to be a match for a certain role, but it is NOT ok to be speak the way she did to me(as I am sure I am not the first).

I am writing this review because I have never been spoken to or treated so poorly by a recruiter and I feel obligated to share this with anyone considering a position at this company. The recruiter was extremely unprofessional and I highly recommend avoiding this recruiter and the company.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at inVentiv Health.

Interview

The on campus interviews were both fit and case. The take home assignment was to create a small powerpoint deck over the weekend. Did not move on to the next step, which would have been in-office interviews, both fit and case again, with multiple interviewers.

Associate Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Cary, NC).

Interview

Spoke with with the recruiter for 30 minutes. She was very rude and unprofessional. When talking with her she even raised her voice several times. This was by far the most odd phone interview I have ever had ! She seemed frustrated and annoyed the entire interview although my experience aligned with the tasks of the position. This experience left a bad taste in my mouth, and I am seriously considering reaching out to management regarding this recruiters behavior. Her employment with Inventiv made me reconsider ever wanting to work for a company that would hire an employee such as her!

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at inVentiv Health (Chicago, IL) in December 2017.

Interview

Difficult for no reason. Inventiv Health /SYNEOS is a high turnover services firm with a high-stress culture that has a smug and passive-aggressive Recruiting staff. It's just an indication of what's to come if you actually work in NY/NJ or Chicago.