Information Security Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Information Security Engineer

Information Security Engineer Interview Questions

Information security engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

No unusual or difficult questions Pretty standard technical questions.

1 Answer

If you're going to compress and encrypt a file, which do you do first and why?

1 Answer

Entire setup and configuration process for a web application on cloud and all security measures to protect it. Use of tools like Burpsuite, Qualys, Splunk. Knowledge and understanding of cloud environment.

Nothing stands out. Mostly they were experiential questions like "Have you worked with this product or that product?"

What kind of security frameworks have you had to adhere to in the past.

What is our mission statement? How would you handle a non-solvable conflict? If left alone in office with access to a computer, how would you exploit it? What is Change Management? Describe HTTPs and how it is used? What is the difference between HTTPS and SSL? Tell us about yourself? How do you handle conflicts? What is your opinion on the various past viruses and why? How do you harden a system? How to you elevate permissions?

I was asked a variety of scenario based questions that I believe were aimed at getting some insight into my thought process. There were several components to the interview questions including technical, management, and leadership style questions.

110 of 64 Interview Questions