Information Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Information Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Information systems analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

All generic questions, all same for all candidates. Describe most challenging project and your role. How did you handle it. Describe difficult interpersonal situation, how did you reso Ve it. What area our strengths, etc. not very imaginative.

1 Answer

Discuss how you master processes, reporting, communication.

What can you offer our department?

1 Answer

No unexpected or difficult questions since the questions were very dumbed down. Example, give us an example of how you fit our corporate culture number 1, Integrity... etc, etc...

1 Answer

Something about getting JAWS software to work with another software.

1 Answer

What is TCP/IP and why is it needed?

1 Answer

A soft skills interview. Getting to know you , your experiences and how you interact with others

1 Answer

How did you handle difficult people during a project.

1 Answer

What do you think are the most important skills for a BA (business analyst)? Discuss a project you have worked with a client on and the outcomes of that project. Discuss project management experiences (more focused on technical piece). What about your prior experience would make you a good candidate for this position?

They asked a few basic questions and let me ask questions of them. They then gave me a test to build a query to select and group specific data from their database. The database was normalized so it required the joining of a few tables, but nothing too complicated.

110 of 54 Interview Questions