Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

1. Featured Interview

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

There is some online work required just like most internship interview processes. Then you complete online tests inside the actual office and fill out some more paperwork. The recruiters are very quick about getting back to you about anything and it goes by pretty fast. They were happy to move the process along quickly in case I was considering other options, but then waited a couple more days when I could be in town to see the office.

Interview Questions

• Why should I pick you over other candidates for this internship?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

I felt like I was interviewing for the CIA or something with the freaking tests they require you go through if they're interested. What the freak do my math abilities have to do with a graphic design job?! I AM AN ARTIST FOR A REASON, I DON'T MATH WELL.

According to another review, someone went through all this, and they only offered them $9.50 an hour, like, wtf?! Whoever ends up getting the bloody job deserves at LEAST $25 an hour just for putting up with the over invasive questionnaires and stupid logic tests. I feel like whoever made that process company standard is some stuck up dude who only wants "smart people" to work for them, when really those bull tests prove jack.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

The process is very long. Before they even interview you, you have to take a series of exams that test your intelligence and personality. The exams are timed and take over an hour to complete.

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

The interview went well. It was very standard and easy to get through. There were no trick questions, or anything out of the ordinary. I think that there should have been more questions relating to ones integrity and ethics.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in a work place that you had to make a quick response.   Answer Question

Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and then was directed to take a 2 hour long assessment that consisted of alpha sequencing, number sequences, math word problems (no calculator), vocabulary, image sequencing, trivia and they were all timed! The interview and where I would be working at is 40 minutes away from me and after all that they were only willing to offer me $9.50/hour. Scheduled for an interview and made the drive only to be stuck in front of a computer for an hour retaking the math word problems and the sequences with other intervewees. Then after was ushered into a room where I awaited a Skype call after a good 15 minutes, only for them to tell me that they could only offer me $9.50/hour and I said that was going to be a problem for me because I would still need something to live off of (not my exact words of course). She said okay, she'll put me down to call back in December if I wanted to change my mind. All questions were multiple choice thankfully.

Interview Questions

• ABCABCDABCDEABCDE What's next?   Answer Question
    • ABDGKLP What's next?   1 Answer
    • The cost to make a bracelet (or whatever it was) is .73$ (or whatever number) and the cost to market a bracelet is .40$. 50,000 bracelets will be sold. What should each bracelet be sold at in order to make a 20% profit?   Answer Question
    • Do you smoke?   Answer Question
    • What sport is Michael Jordan famous for?   Answer Question
    • What country did Princess Diane die in?   Answer Question
    • A printer is rented for (again I don't remember exact numbers - but the point is for you to understand how to do this problem) 500$/month for 5 years. A co-worker does the math and discovers it would've been $1,000 cheaper to buy the printer and pay a 50$/month maintenance charge. How much was the cost of the printer?   Answer Question
    • Look at the 4 images, what comes next?   Answer Question
    • Vocabulary questions (only on the first assessment)   Answer Question

Entry Level Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

First took an online assessment that took a very long time. Included a lot of useless questions. Then there was another assessment about drug usage. It included horribly worded questions. After that, I was asked to go for an interview. When I arrived I had to take the same assessment once more. Then I was told to go into a room and wait for a Skype interview. So I drove for an hour to retake the same test and to have a 7 minute Skype interview. The interview seemed like it went well. I got an email a few days later telling me they were not going to move forward with the process. Most of the reviews I saw on Glassdoor seemed to be right. The whole process felt very cold. However, the interviewer on Skype was nice.

Interview Questions

• Are there any projects you would like to talk about? What is the lowest amount of salary you would like?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Took about 5 days to contact me back.
    Did a two hours online test.
    Test included: abstract aptitude test, math problems, general knowledge.
    Also a situational judgment test , drugs, theft, and alcohol use in the workplace.

Customer Training Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

After submitting my resume, I was emailed within two days with a link to a battery of tests. The tests are fairly standard IQ, logic, and personality-type assessments, and do take time to complete. The day following those tests I was contacted by a recruiter for a brief phone interview, and to schedule a Skype interview. I received an email approximately a week after the Skype interview letting me know they would not move forward with the recruitment process.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Applied online.
    Reached out to me 2 days after apply, informing me of the online test procedure.

Question are easy. But TIME CONSUMING!

Should you be someone who is about to apply for the job, note that DO concentrate yourself for the test, so you can actually finish it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

First there was a Skype interview with a recruiter. Just basic information there. Then there was a more technical interview with one of the directors of software development. After that I had to do some online assessment and have the recruiter watch over Skype. Right after finishing that I had an interview with the VP of software development.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Tell me about some of your projects.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

I got an email after two weeks form the date I applied. They asked me to complete an online assessment within two days. The online assessment last nearly two hours.