Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Entry-level Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in November 2019.

Interview

Applied online and did multiple assessments, then about a week later they call me to come in. I had to take the aptitude assessment again at their office. After that I had an interview with the recruiter, then someone from the marketing department. Then I was called back in another day to interview with the manager and to shadow. After that they performed a drug test. A few days later I was offered the job.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Was called in for an in person interview. Completed an aptitude assessment and then met with the supervisor of the department. Everything was pretty straightforward. I wish I could’ve seen the results of my aptitude exam, however they don’t give those out.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? Why are you leaving your current position?   Answer Question

IT Specialist Interview

Interview

First interview was simply a "screener". I talked to a recruiter and then took a personality assessment. After taking the assessment I realized that this organization would not be a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Would you report an employee to Human Resources for using tobacco products inside or outside of working hours?   1 Answer

Entry Level Advertising/Marketing to Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Kansas City, MO) in September 2020.

Interview

There is a mandatory 2 hour assessment assessment before interview. The first interview was actually just a webinar. They then call and schedule an actual one on one the following day. Not sure if this is normal or just from COVID

Outside Sales Representative (Trainee) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (New York, NY) in September 2020.

Interview

Awful. Submit resume, then be contacted by a recruiter to then have to complete 2 hours of aptitude and personality tests. Possibly to be followed by a phone screening, before another in person aptitude test followed by in person interviews, then a background and drug test before even receiving an offer for the position.

I refused to complete their aptitude tests and refuse to encourage this type of hiring practice. Funny, the position is still posted as being available so this approach to finding and evaluating talent really seems to be working for them. No thanks, not for me, I'll take my talents elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Two hour timed aptitude and personality test   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

Multiple assessment consisting of different difficulties. Can seem like an extremely difficult math test. Many of the questions can also be founds by a simple google search resulting in the purpose of the test being void.

Interview Questions

• Multiple different math tests before the actual interview.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

A lot of straight forward aptitude tests that have nothing to do with the actual job, before actually having an interview. One of the tests dealt with pattern recognition, another was about whether or not a word fit in with the rest.

Interview Questions

• What's the next number: 1 3 7 15   2 Answers

Marketing Specialist Interview

Interview

Before the interview they wanted me to take an aptitude test and personality assessment. Looks like they make everyone who applies for a job take the tests. They send you sample problems. Was not expecting to take an exam to apply for a position.

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX).

Interview

Applied online. Took a 2-hour online exam with progressively harder math questions though I don't think you have to answer all of them.
    Afterwards, had skype interview, which asked basic questions about my resume. I thought that went pretty well and the interviewer sent several forms to fill out. The forms asked unrelated and personal questions.
    Received a rejection letter a week later.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

There is a test you are required to take at the facility. After you take the test, some people stay at the facility and are then interviewed for another period of time by a person. Other people leave right after the test and are called back in for an interview. My personal interview process all took place during one day for a few hours.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in August 2020.

Interview

Very strange personality assessment required before interview is granted. Quick contact after resume was submitted. This company has no HR and requires employees to submit to smoking tests. The offer was low for industry standards

Interview Questions

• Do you smoke?... not sure why that is their business unless they are getting a deal on their end of the insurance payments   Answer Question