Javascript developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Javascript developer Interview Questions

javascript developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Pair programming exercise on a React Router related bug.

4 Answers

I tried rooftop slushie mentioned above and it was pretty helpful. I recommend it.

This is an interesting read: bit.ly/faang100

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

What motivates you as a software engineer? What companies are you looking to interview? Prototypal inheritance in Javascript. REST API design and good and bad parts How will you encrypt data over REST API? How will you design a password manager? Few basic questions about encryption (Read some basics!) A deep discussion of projects I have done.

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

I was emailed a technical assessment, a JavaScript challenge for sorting a list and rendering it. I would rate the difficulty at an average level and since I am still at an entry-level JavaScript understanding I had to reach out for some help.

2 Answers

I had prepared myself for the interview on so many low-level details that I was actually thrown by a really basic, high-level question: "have you used any design patterns lately?" I blanked.

1 Answer

When would you use Java vs. Node.js for backend services?

1 Answer

Why did you want to join the company?

1 Answer

How would you create a UI that allows users to select filters from a combo box component as well as a date range from a date slider component and display graphical results in a bar chart area.

1 Answer

Given two sorted arrays of size n and 2n, with the larger array having null values in its second half, merge the two arrays within the larger array as efficiently as possible.

1 Answer

I was asked to design a back button to retrace a json file from any anonymous level.

Difference between ID and Class