Front End Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Front End Developer Interview Questions

Front End Developer Interview Questions

Front end developers are responsible for the interaction between web pages and users by designing and creating webpages using HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. Knowledge and experience with these three programming languages and their supporting tools is a must for employers. During an interview, be prepared to answer technical questions and to talk about past web development experience.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How to center a 200px x 200px div to the center of the screen?

2 Answers

Provide top and left 50% then off set the div with -100px margin top and left. A more scaleable solution would be to use transform: translate(-50%, -50%) to make it not matter what size the div is.

<div> <div> Inner </div> <div> .outer { width: 100vw; height: 100vh; position: relative; } .inner{ width: 200px; height: 200px; position: absolute; left: 0; right: 0; top: 0; bottom: 0; margin: auto; }</div></div>

What is a JavaScript callback function?

5 Answers

What is== and === operator?

Given a number n where n+1 and n-1 are prime, prove n is divisible by 6

1 Answer

As a designer, did I think I would get bored with coding and troubleshooting?

1 Answer

Say there was a function that took 1 second to execute and you needed to run this function 10 million times, how would you cut down on the execution time?

1 Answer

If we wanted to implement a method of tracking every click that the user made on the site, how would we want to do this?

1 Answer

What are your greatest technical strengths?

9 Answers

"If you were stranded on a desert island, what three development tools would you bring with you?"

5 Answers

Given an array, find there are 3 numbers have when we add them the value will equals a specified sum Example: {1,4,6,10,20,21} Sum=32, Result:true (1+10+21) Sum=65, Result:false

110 of 1,426 Interview Questions