UI Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UI Developer Interview Questions

"Interviews for UI developers will be full of technical questions about HTML, CSS, and other related software tools. Employers will be looking for candidates who can quickly and correctly answer these questions and who are able to show creative and appealing user interfaces that they have created in the past. A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is necessary for this position."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

After the page loads, can you load an external css file to the head with JQuery?

1 Answer

No, you can load inline css.

What is== and === operator?

1 Answer

Given an array & a value x, find if the array contains any 2 values whoes sum = x

2 Answers

None really, if you know what you do. They were all standard questions for UI. I do recall them asking me about my biggest challenge in past work.

1 Answer

Let's say we asked you to create something on a web site that you've never even heard of, or thought was possible. It can be anything. What would you do? I won't say anythng more then that, just tell me what you would do.

1 Answer

Basic reversing a JSON data. Postfix calculations, and high level understanding of your experience with visualizations (D3).

1 Answer

If you had a set of form input fields that needed to be displayed on certain dates and you cannot touch any of the code once deployed, how would you accomplish this without having any JavaScript on the front-end?

1 Answer

Nothing major. When I first got there they tried to give me an angular test on laptop. I had told them that I had very little knowledge of Angular. They did not listen very well. Heavy on whiteboard.

css pseudo classes