UI Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UI Developer Interview Questions

"Interviews for UI developers will be full of technical questions about HTML, CSS, and other related software tools. Employers will be looking for candidates who can quickly and correctly answer these questions and who are able to show creative and appealing user interfaces that they have created in the past. A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is necessary for this position."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

After the page loads, can you load an external css file to the head with JQuery?

1 Answer

No, you can load inline css.

What is== and === operator?

1 Answer

Given an array & a value x, find if the array contains any 2 values whoes sum = x

2 Answers

mostly JavaScript, Object Oriented, Angular

1 Answer

Specify all the required programming/components necessary to add to an existing search box an auto-complete/related-search-terms drop down.

1 Answer

The most difficult part was a 45-minute "test" during which I was to complete as much as I could.

1 Answer

Nothing major. When I first got there they tried to give me an angular test on laptop. I had told them that I had very little knowledge of Angular. They did not listen very well. Heavy on whiteboard.

1 Answer

None really, if you know what you do. They were all standard questions for UI. I do recall them asking me about my biggest challenge in past work.

1 Answer

If you had a set of form input fields that needed to be displayed on certain dates and you cannot touch any of the code once deployed, how would you accomplish this without having any JavaScript on the front-end?

1 Answer

Basic reversing a JSON data. Postfix calculations, and high level understanding of your experience with visualizations (D3).

110 of 196 Interview Questions