Kitchen Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Kitchen Designer

Kitchen Designer Interview Questions

Kitchen designer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What did you used to do and why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

At German Kitchen Center we are very proud of our team and we believe that our success is only attributed to the great people who are part of our team. We are always seeking the best individuals and do everything possible to make sure the current team is motivated, happy, and focused on the mission of making each of our clients happy. If you believe that you have the right personality to join our team of only the finest professionals please apply. We offer training and performance based offers if you do not have the required experience and/ or skill. We remain committed to the fine individuals which make up our team and will always continue to develop systems and tools to make it better for our team to operate. If you believe that you have the required skill to start designing and ordering European cabinetry, closets and furniture today we offer a generous compensation package. If you know nothing about this field, but believe that you have great character and are an individual who would stop at nothing in order to make a client happy please apply and we will train you with a performance based program.

How would you rate your knowledge of Kitchen Design on a scale from 1 to 10

2 Answers

How well did I know the cabinet sales rep who recommended me?

1 Answer

I was asked to sale a certain product; with one member of management being the customer, the other observing.

1 Answer

What do you feel about retainers?

1 Answer

Do you have a problem wearing steel toe shoes?

What is my availability

1 Answer

What would you do if a customer asked for help finding a product in a different department?

1 Answer

Why should we hire you over another candidate

Tell me about yourself