The Home Depot Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Home Depot

5,149 Interview Reviews

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The interview process was easy going. They will ask questions about your general work experience and give you work base scenarios of what would you do situation type of questions.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Very relaxed, asked about my experience in retail and what in particular drew me to apply to the position. My interview seemed knowledgeable about the position and honest about what the job requirements would be.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience as a cashier or working a register?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

Quick interview with one manager.
    The interview was Straight to the point.
    Must have morning availability
    Asked about previous experience and if I ever used a planogram to merchandise.
    20 minutes start to end

Interview Questions

Interview

One Coder Pad round with Team principal engineer and One final behavioral round with the team manager. The entire interview process was very smooth. The interview was right on time and fitted to my schedule

Interview Questions

• They asked on my experience and skillsets.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

Normal process recruiter will call ask some basic questions nothing special. You will then have a interview with the team you will be on. Please note recruiters are not well versed on what the team is needing. It may say no experience but all the questions asked by the team they will expect you to answer in a way that your experiences somehow relate to a role you have never been in.

Interview Questions

• 1. I don’t remember the questions, they were not complex   Answer Question

Lumber Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Napa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Napa, CA).

Interview

It was extremely quick and easy. No sweat at all. I walked into the interview room and the hiring manager maybe asked me 7 questions in total. after that, they offered me a job and did a drug test then and there.

Interview Questions

• have you ever held a leadership position/ role   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

Short call with recruiter and two virtual interviews with behavioral type questions. Interviewed with two managers each a 45 min virtual interview. Very friendly and casual interview atmosphere. There was no case study required for this position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to complete a project with very little information provided?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

It’s a test your answers are scored. Must answer each question only In the way it was asked . Easy interview if you don’t pass they will ask u to leave . If u pass they will take you to the hiring manager

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time u had to solve a problem and you didn’t have a answer?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

Fairly quick and simple. They asked me one question about my long term goals and gave me a simple math test. The next day they told me I had the job.

Part Time Cashier Interview

Interview

After submitting an application, I received an email to schedule an interview at the store. Straightforward, simple questions, offered job on the spot. They have a sheet with a few questions they have to ask, including tell me about yourself

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when something went wrong and how you handled it   Answer Question