Practice administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for practice administrator

Practice administrator Interview Questions

practice administrator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How well you get alone with others. Huh, I was a social worker for 7 years, a Practice Manager for 15 years and have been in departments when I had to supervise up to 30 people. Really that's the type of questions you ask me.

4 Answers

As a social worker with 7 years of experience and a Practice Manager with 15 years of experience I get alone well with others.

No surprise. I worked there for 9 years. They have the name recognition, but once you're in the system, you see how they really are....

Yes these people are over kill and their pay system is week for such a large system. Do your research with them because you will jump through hoops without the pay.

Asked If I ever had problem employees. Asked what salary requirements were. Discussed my past work experience.

1 Answer

How do you handle conflict

1 Answer

What is your compensation expectation?

1 Answer

Asked if I was ready to put my hard hat on

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself? What is your pet peeve? 5 things you like and dislike at your current job? How would your bff describe you?

behavioral interview questions

1 Answer

I was asked to describe my management style.

1 Answer

Director: Review this P & L and explain any items that need reviewed and if the practice made money that month. I explained extensively, as I know what I'm looking for and at. He made me stop after two statements. Seemed kind of angry.

1 Answer

How would you handle a phone call from a family member of a consumer who wanted information about medication dosage or availability of prescription renewal?

110 of 31 Interview Questions