Program manager i Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Program manager i Interview Questions

program manager i interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Don't remember

Describe experience with research programs and technology I had worked on previously.

1 Answer

Lots of behavior based questions such as how will handle a demanding Stakeholder, biggest failure

Why should we hire you?

1 Answer

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Primarily project and program management skills, some questions about my passion for D&I, people and stakeholder management skills

Questions on conflict resolution. Questions on client work scope accuracy, scope management and change management.

Do you have references? What is the most important thing for a software tester? What do you think a lead software tester does? Which methodology do you prefer? What tools did you use when testing? How did you perform each test? Where is your school located? What year did you graduate? Show me how to secure a server running ASP.net. (Paper and pen was pushed across the table.) Do you have any questions for us? *Bait and Switch seems to be common for Local and State tech positions (at least for me). Be prepared to answer non related questions if you have additional skills not required for the job. In my case, I was only supposed to do "entry level" functions ( presentations, budget journals, UPK recordings, etc.). However, none of my interview question were related to the job description. In other words, I came in to work as a "project assistant" and interviewed as if I was tester or software engineer.

Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer

Give me an example of a time you had to make an important decision but had to decide between moving forward or gathering more information first? What did you do? What information was necessary and how did you decide what to do?

110 of 10 Interview Questions