Farmers Insurance Group Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 998 of over 998 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Farmers Insurance Group

Application

I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group

Interview

Standard behavioral questions (i.e. “What are your strengths/weaknesses”) and then a technical portion on stats and Excel. They don’t expect you to know a lot about insurance, it’s more about the technical/analytical skills needed for your role.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in insurance?
    Answer Question

Farmers Insurance Group

Application

I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group

Interview

It was smooth, it's a multistage process. The process includes sorting, conducting preliminary interview, conduction in-person interview, following up with the process of being hired if you pass the stages. I believe is easy if you have experience, so to say.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Farmers Insurance Group

Join the conversation on

Accounting

15d

an

Accounting Associate

Any accounting assistants that work at farmers insurance? Curious how you like the role?

2 Comments

Join the conversation on

Farmers Insurance Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in May 2022

Interview

I completed an application online, a few days later I got an email to schedule a pre-screen call. After the pre-screen, i received an invitation to schedule a virtual interview. Before the interview they gave me tips on what kind of interview i would have. The interview was easy going. They discussed what the job entailed and some benefits with working with Farmers. This portion consisted of me and another candidate. After the job presentation we broke off into personal interviews with 2 supervisors. They asked me about 6/7 STAR style questions. I had my interview on a Thursday and received an offer the following Monday.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Farmers Insurance Group

Application

I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group

Interview

The in house recruiter reached out to me. It took several weeks for the recruiter to schedule the interview. The interview was cordial and straightforward. They asked questions about my background rather than behavioral questions. .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Farmers Insurance Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group

Interview

Two interviews, phone and over Zoom, short and direct questions about previous experience. First phone call with HR, then hour long Zoom call with manager of the team. Quick process, very relaxed but entirely professional.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly focused on previous experience and drawing comparison to duties expected.

Farmers Insurance Group

Application

I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group

Interview

In the preliminary interview, the recruiter told me that he was going to inform corporate of his wishes to put me to work as an onboarding trainer. I never received a call back.

Interview Questions
  • I wasn’t asked many questions, as my resume was the first thing that caught the recruiter’s attention. It had been a couple months before I returned his initial “reaching out” e-mail, so they may have filled in the positions months ago.

Farmers Insurance Group

Application

I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group

Interview

Apply by resume thru an email. Agent then called and set up an interview. I had an interview on site with agent. The agent then followed up by phone to offer the job.

Interview Questions
  • What was a difficult situation with customer service and how did you manage thru it ?

Farmers Insurance Group

Application

I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group

Interview

It was pretty good. I think it was great actually. So cool. It was a time I won't ever forget. How could I forget an interview that was for Farmer's insurance at this time in the world?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Farmers Insurance Group

Application

I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group

Interview

Spoke with hiring manager for about 30 minutes. He laid out the expectations of the job. Requirements in order to attain the job, and was sent an offer letter and encouraged to take an insurance license test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Farmers Insurance Group

Application

I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group

Interview

The the Interviewer didn't get the apt as assigned and then i went to the boss and then got an interview and then it did not go well. and then i called again

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 998 Interviews

Farmers Insurance Group Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Farmers Insurance Group as 58.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.63 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Claims Adjuster and Liability Claims Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Insurance Agent roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Farmers Insurance Group takes an average of 18 days when considering 1,085 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Service Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Liability Claims Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 19 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Farmers Insurance Group according to 1,085 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 21.49%