Farmers Insurance Group Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 892 of over 892 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2021

Interview

Sat down. Talked about my experiences a little. Then we talked about the position and work environment. Negotiated with the pay. Got an orientation offer to test if the position is a great fit for me.

Interview Questions
  • Talked about my experience. Mostly she did the talking in trying to get information about the position she is trying to fill and the advanced opportunities I am able to get there.
    1 Answer

Farmers Insurance Group

Application

I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group

Interview

Only 2 rounds of interviews. The first one was with HR, the second one was with the broker at the specific location. Nothing tricky actually, all just pretty standard interview questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (San Diego, CA)

Interview

This was a very easy interview process, they pretty much try to get you to drop out of college and pursue insurance sales. Do not work for them, they just care about their personal commissions

Interview Questions
  • what are your strengths and weaknesses

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (Evansville, IN) in Apr 2021

Interview

First a over the phone few questions to get to know me and then they called for a face to face interview the day after the phone interview. Easy process

Interview Questions
  • Why should we pick you to work for us

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group (San Antonio, TX) in Apr 2021

Interview

Awesome! Great process overall. Very professional and open to discussions. Great amount of time. Worth it. Great. Did ok. Took two weeks on averages didn’t know yes or no but maybe

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Farmers Insurance Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group

Interview

Not only was this the worst interview I've ever had, but the process was cumbersome as well. The HR team was very nice, but they have the managers set up the meetings separately. You end up with quite a few throughout the week instead of many together on the same day. The different managers were asking coding questions from the same script, which was lame. They didn't prepare me for a scenario including mathematical calculations on the spot. I was sick and hadn't slept all night, so if I had known I would have rescheduled. It may not have been too difficult but I should have been warned in advance. I declined the rest of the interviews after that cold and uncomfortable manager meeting.

Interview Questions
  • From what I recall there were very specific SAS coding questions and an insurance scenario where you had to calculate premiums and such.

Farmers Insurance Group

Application

I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group

Interview

The interview process was great! Called an had same day discussion. I did not move forward with their offer but I enjoyed the conversation. Definitely would recommend to any entry level insurance sales agent

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Farmers Insurance Group

Application

I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group

Interview

Initial phone screening, then another phone interview with hiring manager. Straight talk, did not ask anything odd or tricky. Mostly how do you resolve conflict, etc. and then a job offer.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly question about previous positions.

Farmers Insurance Group

Application

I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group

Interview

Phone interview, then in-person. Ask questions about your experience, and lots of behavioral questions. They want to see how you fit with the culture of the company, as well as your background in marketing.

Interview Questions
  • Basic behavioral questions, then technical marketing questions.

Farmers Insurance Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Farmers Insurance Group in Mar 2021

Interview

Estimate 30 min interview on Skype. But he told me there is no available position. And the end. However we had a great talking. Only took 5 min and finished.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 892 Interviews