Project Management Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Project Management Intern Interview Questions

Project management intern interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe what you would do if your boss assigned you a project that he needed completed in 4 weeks but you realize that it actually takes 6 weeks to complete, but your boss tells you that 4 weeks is the max time you have on it. What would you do?

1 Answer

I would explain to my boss that this is a project that needs more time , but still would utilize my resources to so my best to complete the project by the desired time frame.

Please give an example of a difficult time in your work? How did you overcome it?

Introduce yourself

1 Answer

It looks like you are very interested in Project Management. Tell me about one of your favorite authors in this field.

There were no unexpected questions, just basic inquiries. However I had zero engineering experience at the time and had to talk up my skills/qualifications. That took some creativity.

Questions about what I like best about project management when I did not have prior experience seemed difficult to me at that time. In retrospect, that was the most obvious question I should have prepared for.

didn't really ask me any hard questions, just wanted to get to know about my experiences and interests

110 of 12 Interview Questions