Seagate Technology Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 417 of over 417 interviews

Sales Engineer

158 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Bloomington, MN) in Sep 2021

Interview

First round was with two managers, pretty easy and just wanted to know about college and interest in the position. Second interview was 3 30-minute interviews with two managers and the engineering team. Half of the manager interview questions were riddles. Also D shift gets a 15% shift differential, so be sure to account for that when negotiating salary.

Interview Questions
  • Q: have you ever hated one of your previous jobs?
    Answer Question
  • Q: If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?

Seagate Technology

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

Initially a good telephone interview. After reviewing my experience they moved my application to a higher level paralegal position. Once I had a zoom interview and they noted the gray hair they moved on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Milan)

Interview

Contact from Linkedin, and than 5 different meeting with different level of managers till the last one with General Manager. efficiency and flexibility in all meeting that I did. Very good company

Interview Questions
  • Experience, psychological questions, negative and positive experiences and better results achieved

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Pune)

Interview

They ask only the basics. HR just picks candidates from the storage domain. But the worst thing is HR decides how much compensation a role deserves. Even if the hiring manager has cleared you and ready to give your expected CTC, HR would not roll out an offer as he feels you do not deserve the hike. Lot to improve upon in the HR department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

one round of interview with the HR, and then one more interview with the hiring manager. Interview was done via video call and overall a good process. To be perfectly honest, I think there was no technical interview that was done, so the entire process feels a bit lacking. However, the people were nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

Interview process was thorough but friendly. The recruiter made sure to hold my hand through the entire process and accommodations were made to fit my timeline. Everyone was approachable and friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

Planned for a zoom meeting due to covid, the interview is scheduled on time and the process is relaxing. Speaking to a in charge who is informed on the roles and responsibility that you be incharged of.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Pune) in May 2021

Interview

It was pretty smooth. The interviewer was calm and did not interrupt or gave any bad remarks. He seemed interested in everything that I was talking. It was overall very friendly experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in May 2021

Interview

HR contacted me for scheduling a phone screen. after phone screen, they schedule my 1st round in which there are 2 interviews for 30 minutes, 1 for design and 1 for verification.

Interview Questions
  • what is clock domain crossing? how we can avoid it. questions from resume

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

Pretty straightforward process with about 3 interviews not including initial communication with Recruiter and HR. They were quick to respond and set up additional meetings which was very appreciative. They were very helpful in making the process very painless.

Interview Questions
  • What is your approach and factors do you take into account when developing a forecast?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 417 Interviews