US Postal Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at US Postal Service

2,089 Interview Reviews

1.9

City Carrier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

applied online went straight to offer phrase did drug testing background and fingerprinting in 1 week got offer for job 2 weeks later. no interview. everything went smoothly. only questions they had were about dogs.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Washington, DC) in June 2020.

Interview

Due to COVID-19, the first initial interview process required me to answer questions through a third party source and submit my recorded video answers to be considered for the next phase of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about auditing?   1 Answer

Temporary Carrier Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service (San Diego, CA) in June 2020.

Interview

Need to take an exam specific to the position n and then upload resume. It could be a while before they get back to you. You should also check often for new positions on the website, as it literally changes daily.

Interview Questions

• After you passed the test, there are various forms that need to be filled out online, and a section to tell about yourself.   1 Answer

Mail Processing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at US Postal Service (New York, NY) in May 2020.

Interview

I saw that the job was posted from May 15th to May 18th, only. I applied May 17th between 11pm and midnight. Took the assessment right afterwards. You have to score 70 and up, my score was 95. I was emailed 4days later, today, around 1pm with a job offer!! No interview! Did my background paperwork online and contacted the person they told me to contact to set up a appointment for fingerprinting. She didnt answer so I left a voicemail. But, I am very excited!

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2020.

Interview

process began in January with applying, then it wasn't until April that I got my first email from them, then on to doing a background check, going in for fingerprints and still currently waiting

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

you have to make an account to apply for the position, then you are asked to upload your resume, if you qualify you will be asked to do a video pre-screening, then in-person interview where you are asked different interview questions

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

The process was really simple but different. I was asked to do a video interview with 2 questions. And then I was invited to a large recruiting event whith hiring managers. Then you had to make a list of the places you’d accept an offer from and the hiring managers would make a list of the candidates they want and you’d get matched.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a project. (Results and any changes?)   1 Answer

Retail Operations Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Binghamton, NY) in March 2020.

Interview

It was a phone call interview that lasted about 30 minutes.
    They ask you for your knowledge on the company background as well as some situational questions that can be related to your past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a disagreement with another teammate, and how you came to an agreement with them if there was one?   Answer Question

MAIL Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service.

Interview

Ok and pain less. Good questions and thoughts. Willing to try again. Understand it's a difficult job with sometimes long hours and inclement weather. Great benefits if you're willing. . .

Interview Questions

Interview

Very Quick No Real Interview You walk in they tell you about the job and all the things you gotta do and ask can you do this and you be like yeah. Its a lot of old ladies doing the interview so its a quick process