Cover image for US Postal Service

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

US Postal Service Interview Questions

Updated Nov 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,376 of over 2.4K interviews

Other3%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

US Postal Service

Application

I interviewed at US Postal Service

Interview

Once you get an offer you got the job you just have to wait until till they have a training class to start no interviews at all but the wait could be long depending on what you scored on the test

Interview Questions
  • They don’t ask any questions
    Answer Question

US Postal Service

Application

I interviewed at US Postal Service

Interview

Great job opportunities and always getting the right fit to work in and get the experience needed to follow your dreams. I would recommend this so much. Easy going people and can find your perfect time to fit your schedule.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

US Postal Service

Application

I interviewed at US Postal Service

Interview

Very easy. The paperwork took much longer. I had to go to the district headquarters to meet with the person who would be my supervisor. I had to have my fingerprints taken.

Interview Questions
  • What is something you learned from your past work experience?

US Postal Service

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service

Interview

Very EASY yet challenging interview process, must score high on the tests they require. Take your time and redo the tests to score high if you want the job, if you score high you will get hired, then you have to go in person to provide your documentation and you are hired.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do in this situation... if this happened etc, varies for position you are applying for.

US Postal Service

Application

I interviewed at US Postal Service

Interview

No interview for the distribution center just an on boarding. Apply during the holiday season and take a few easy, common sense quizzes, make a certain score and you’re in

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service (Columbia, MD)

Interview

Started with video where you basically sell yourself. If they like it they bring you in for a interview at their Bolger facility. You are interviewed and if selected they try to accommodate your top 3 choices.

Interview Questions
  • I asked them if they could consolidate all of their mail (letters, packages, etc) into one type of machine. I don’t remember their answer but after I started working I realized that it would be hard to do that. Because of the volume of mail it is not practical

US Postal Service

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Postal Service

Interview

It was a mass hiring event. They call your name and you sit one on one with the interviewer. They go over your information and go over your file with you.

Interview Questions
  • They asked which I prefer to work, the distribution center or at a postal office.

US Postal Service

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Postal Service

Interview

Nice people, very detailed and understanding. Answered all my questions and was attentive about my interview and background check. Seems like great benefits but long and hard work but it’s what you make of it.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

US Postal Service

Application

I interviewed at US Postal Service

Interview

They called us into a large room and explained the nature of the job. The process felt more like an orientation than an interview. However, you were expected to dress as you would for an interview.

US Postal Service

Application

I interviewed at US Postal Service

Interview

Easy questions, hire pretty much everyone that passes screening during peak season. The only hard this was taking a proctored test at a testing center. But the test wasn’t that hard, just inconvenient.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,376 Interviews

US Postal Service Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at US Postal Service as 68.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.93 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for PSE Mail Processing Clerk and Rural Carrier Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for City Carrier Assistant and CCA roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at US Postal Service takes an average of 47 days when considering 2,545 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for City Carrier Assistant had the quickest hiring process (on average 43 days), whereas Rural Carrier Associate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 51 days).

Common stages of the interview process at US Postal Service according to 2,545 Glassdoor interviews include:

Drug Test: 20.42%