Schneider Electric Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,397 of over 1.4K interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Schneider Electric

Featured Interview

Schneider Electric

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric

Interview

Phone interview and than met at a restaurant for the second interview. After the second interview, i heard back about a week later. Really straightforward and not very formal. Made it feel like a conversation.

Interview Questions
  • Basic Interview Questions. What are my skills and weaknesses. What do i like to do. What are my goals for the future.
    Answer Question
20 people found this interview helpful

Schneider Electric

Application

I interviewed at Schneider Electric

Interview

Plusieurs entretiens avec les responsables techniques avec des présentations du site, relativement tout le processus s'oriente autour des compétences requises. Une fois ces étapes passées, une présentation a votre supérieur hiérarchique puis une réponse dans des délais plutôt brefs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Schneider Electric

Application

I interviewed at Schneider Electric

Interview

Un seul entretien directement avec le manager et une membre de l'équipe, très fluide . Ils sont tout d'abord commencé par présenter brièvement comme aller se dérouler l'entretien et ont enchainé avec les questions classiques.

Interview Questions
  • Votre dernière expérience Quel est selon vous le meilleur avantage de cette offre vos attentes question en anglais pour tester le niveau de la langue

Schneider Electric

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schneider Electric

Interview

Campus placements first round aptitude - there were a few puzzles as well which I found riveted by I believe there was a personality assessment test as well which was actually mentally tiring

Interview Questions
  • Technical:it started off with points from resume, my various internships/projects, the courses I had taken apart from mechanical HR:Hr interview went on expected lines- why did you decide to apply to this role, what did you like most about the job description, What do you know about our company’s product/services? , where do you see yourself in the next 2-3 years? They were essentially testing how well prepared and thought out you are.

Schneider Electric

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Schneider Electric

Interview

Virtual interview that was easy going, casual and felt like more of a discussion about how my skills were transferable to job I was going to be doing. Overall it went very well and the questions weren't too hard.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nash, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Nash, TX)

Interview

Two interviews. 1. I interviewed with the former program director, mostly trying to get to know you and see if you’d be a great fit 2. Interview with current program directors

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Schneider Electric

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric

Interview

Pretty relaxed and the interviewee was very nice and explained the businesses of the company. More of the interviewee explaining. Including the description of the role. Self-introduction was also asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Schneider Electric

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric

Interview

The process took many rounds, usually applicants need to wait around 1 to 2 months to be able to participate in the final interview. The interview process is straightforward, professional but maintain a relaxing atmosphere.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strength and weakness ? Why did you choose us ?

Schneider Electric

Application

I interviewed at Schneider Electric

Interview

It was going smooth at first since I was not nervous, but when the technical questions were asked, I started panicking since I don't know how to answer other questions. I was too nervous when being asked so my mind became blank and I stuttered while answering my employer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Schneider Electric

Application

I interviewed at Schneider Electric

Interview

Entretien très sympa, normal et qui exploitait le cv. Cela a été fait avec les ingénieurs référents du poste et une experte technique. Preparez pour vien expliquer votre cv.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Schneider Electric

Application

I interviewed at Schneider Electric

Interview

It was through hirevue. Their questions were based on getting to know me as a person. Was not intense at all, but also did not get any feedback after the interview was done.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,397 Interviews