Schneider Electric Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2018

2.9

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehigh Valley, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Lehigh Valley, PA).

Interview

Series of interviews. This included an "interview" where you recorded your responses to question online and sent them in, as well as a traditional sit down interview. Interviews weren't difficult, mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit with Schneider, and why would you like to work here?   Answer Question

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter while I was in school for a position in Nashville TN. I interviewed at school and both the interviewer and I determined it wasn't the right role for me (too technical). However, the interviewer liked me enough to tell the recruiter to keep me in mind for other positions. I was approached about a role in Atlanta. I interviewed over the phone once and in person with the team in Atlanta (gas and travel paid for by SE). I was given a job offer within the week. Very short and straight forward process.

Interview Questions

• Background experience/what made me a good fit for the role, etc.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (New York, NY).

Interview

First I was virtually interviewed. 3 weeks later I was contacted for a second interview. 2 weeks later I was offered the position. I was questioned om regards to previous employment and experience.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

I applied through campus career fair and the recruiter contacted me 2-3 weeks later via phone call. I had on-campus interview and the interview took about 30 minutes. I had pretty good experience, however the interviewer seemed too passionate about the company that he talked more than I did during the interview. At one point, he literally flipped my resume and started drawing something on the back side of my resume to explain one of their company's products.

Senior Field Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Charleston, SC) in December 2017.

Interview

First it was a Scheduling interview then a hiring manager interview. Mostly, just a explanation of the job processes and it seemed like a feeler of who I was as a personality. I believe if your resume explains yourself, the interview will go smoothly. This was then scheduled to have me go to dinner with a actual field service representative to learn some of the ropes, however; I was effectively told I would have the job.

Interview Questions

• What vehicle would you prefer of the three? Truck, cargo van, or sprinter?   1 Answer

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Raleigh, NC) in December 2017.

Interview

I submitted an application online. After several weeks I finally contacted by email to participate in a HireView interview. I completed and submitted the video interview. It was then almost another month after before I received a "no thanks" from them.

Interview Questions

• How will you keep informed of current HR policies and new information   1 Answer

Manufacturing Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Columbia, SC) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied thru Ziprecruiter on 12 December 2017 and was almost instantly contacted by an external recruiter. I answered a few of his questions and send him addition documents to support my resume. Conducted an onsite interview 18 Dec 2017. Site was very clean and team was extremely nice. Due to the holiday it took awhile to receive an offer (4 January 2018) which I ended up turning down on 5 January 2018. The offer was turned down not because of pay, benefits or fit with the Company (which I believe were all nice) but for the fact that it was B shift and I have 4 children that I would like to watch grow.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous Company?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when an employee was not hitting their production targets, what did you do?   Answer Question
    • Name / List 3 Components of my leadership style that would help the Company?   Answer Question
    • 4. What are 3 of your weaknesses   Answer Question
    • 5. How do you go about building a team?   Answer Question
    • 6. What Safety Principle do you believe is the most important?   1 Answer
    • 7. When I first entered Corporate world (from United States Army) what were some of the things that created issues for me and what were some of the things you brought to the table?   Answer Question
    • 8. Why Schneider Electric?   Answer Question
    • 9. What interest you about production?   1 Answer
    • 10. Describe a time when you had to use the Lean Principles   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

I applied through my university and was contacted the next day to submit an online interview (through HireView). The interview took about 30-45 minutes as there were 15 questions, which I thought was pretty lengthy. It was completely behavioral and focused mainly on past experiences with group work, internships, and leadership. Relatively easy questions, but you are timed so you have to make sure you finish your answers within the time limit. I never heard back after the interview. They didn't even have the decency to give a rejection letter

Interview Questions

• name a time when you...., how would you handle a scenario where this happened....   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 engineers, approximately 45 minutes each. I learned a lot about the culture of the company, and what a typical day in life of an engineer may appear like.

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

The interview process was relatively quick. I applied for the position online and about a week later I got an email to do a video interview. A week after that, I received a phone interview. The people at Schneider Electric were friendly and quick to respond to my queries.