Schneider Electric Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schneider Electric Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2018

2.9

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

Applied on website. Phone interview first, then onsite panel interview. Had almost everyone in quality department team on interview panel. Then had tour of plant. Was very interesting touring with the Quality Manager. Got offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my business/engineering hybrid degree   1 Answer

Electrical Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (El Paso, TX).

Interview

Quick interview, asked me about wiring diagrams and past experience. Interview in English but everyone there spoke Spanish as well. 2 peopled interview me. Got call back that same day offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• What does this electrical diagram do, can you follow its pattern?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

The HireVue process was very simple. I thought it was great to be able to complete on your own time. You need to make sure to have a computer or phone with video capabilities for the screening.

Interview Questions

• Do you have past experience based upon the skills needed for the job.   1 Answer

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Arthur, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Port Arthur, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

Fairly easy and basic questions in the first part. I am doing this right after my first phase of the interview, which is the digital interview via HireVue. This is just so much potential for stumbles and fumbles for people like me who prefers one on one interview. I dont think i would go further in the interview process, so i can only speak for this phase.

Interview Questions

• What projects have you done in your coursework until now?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about the accomplishments that you would think that best exemplifies the quality of your work?   Answer Question
    • With what other companies have you had your interview with? Any upcoming offers?   Answer Question
    • When do you/ did you graduate, what was your focus of study?
      Graduation date, Major of study, minors, certifications, previous degrees?   Answer Question
    • If offered the position, how soon could you be able to start, and how many hours per week can you work?   Answer Question
    • This position is in Houston, TX. Are you currently living in or near this area?   Answer Question
    • Do you know or in the future require sponsorship for Visa?   Answer Question
    • What interests you in a career with Schneider Electric?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2018.

Interview

It was very easy . Nice atmosphere i felt very comfortable when i walked in the office. and was very satisfied how the interview went. i highly recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in March 2018.

Interview

This type of interview was a phone interview. The interview was about thirty minutes long. They did not ask any question that were extremely hard. They contacted me about a week after the interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• One word that describes yourself?

What are your intentions?

Where do you want to see yourself in 5 years?

Why do you want to do sales?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

Hirevue online interview has taken a while to reply, communication has been poor. was over 9 questions. not technical at all. The questions were basic like what is my major and why I chose the major I am in.

Sustainability Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Louisville, KY) in February 2018.

Interview

My application is still under process. I just finished the first round earlier - digital interview. Basically, the interview invitation was sent out through email with a link and an access code. Through the link, the interview could be accessed and practiced with no limits until you feel comfortable to start the real interview process. For each question, you will have 30 seconds to prepare and up to 3 minutes to answer. No pause or redo will be allowed. It may also include some writing questions. There is no time limit for the writing questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Why Schneider Electric? Why this position? Your understanding of sustainability?
      Two writing questions: experience with advanced functions in Excel, salary expectation.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehigh Valley, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Lehigh Valley, PA).

Interview

Series of interviews. This included an "interview" where you recorded your responses to question online and sent them in, as well as a traditional sit down interview. Interviews weren't difficult, mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit with Schneider, and why would you like to work here?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Columbia, SC) in February 2018.

Interview

First I had to do an online interview, (multiple questions and videos) them I was called to do a interview at the site with the supervisors and some other workers from the same area.

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe Schneider is the company for you?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about one challenge you had in past job experiences   Answer Question