The Hartford Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Inbound Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Hartford (San Antonio, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

I was referred by current employee. I applied online and next day I received an email to setup a phone interview.

The phone interview was great, professional and encouraging. Ms. Shari, the Recruiter, went over the position's job description, asked questions about my work experience, and behavioral questions related to customer service. I was given a date (2 weeks after) to interview with Management.

The in person interview was a fun experience. Everyone was accommodating, nice, professional and knowledgeable. They asked behavioral questions all related to customer service. Make sure you study the STAR method. Each of the 10 interviewees spoke with 2 different Managers.

Next day I received a phone call and got a job offer!

Interview Questions

• All questions related to customer service. STAR method.   Answer Question

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Application

Interview

It was exciting...The Recruiter gave us step by step insight on the process. First we were taken to a room and were shown a video, then I was interviewed by two Sales Mangers that were kind and humorous. The next day the Recruiter call and offered me the job.

Inbound Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Hartford (San Antonio, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

I am glad to let everyone know that the process that The Hartford has for new hires has, been the best process I have every experience in my life. From the first phone interview I could tell you that they are very welcoming to this company. During the onsite interviews I was very impressed on the way it was conducted by having different managers come to your table and asked me why I wanted to work for this company and what experiences I had. It was like speed dating but better because I got to know more people than the traditional interviews. I look forward to become a part of this family of business.
    Rosalinda R Ramirez

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I had an insurance license.   1 Answer

Customer Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Hartford (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I applied online, took the assessment and received a phone call from a Recruiter about 2 days later to set up a phone screening. I completed the phone screening with another Recruiter about 2 days after the initial call. During the second call we reviewed my resume, discussed my computer skills, and the job itself. The Recruiter advised the next step was for a member of Management to review my resume and if they wanted to bring me in for an in-person interview she would call me. She did call me about a week later to advise they were moving me forward with the in-person interview.

The interview was done like "speed dating", 11 people (managers, coaches, and trainers) ask you one behavioral based question and you have 90 seconds to answer. Each person would rate your response and give you a score between 1-10. It went by really fast! After the interview one of the managers discussed the job itself, benefits, bonuses, the schedule, etc.

She informed me and the group of people I was interviewing with the Managers would discuss each candidate and let HR know who they wanted to hire. The HR Recruiter would call us to let us know if we were hired within 24 hours. I received my offer the next day!

Interview Questions

• Give and example of how you handled a very difficult customer. What was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest accomplishment so far in your career?   Answer Question

Telephonic Nurse Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Hartford (Bloomington, MN).

Interview

applied online had a phone interview 4 days later and an inperson 5 days later hired the next day. Then training starts the end of March. Everything went smooth and everyone was kind. I am excited to be apart of the team.

Interview Questions

• what medications would someone with diverticulitis be on ?   Answer Question

Underwriting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Hartford (San Antonio, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

I was in a group of 10 interviewees, the interview was set up like a speed dating sencio. Met with 11 managers and had a 1 to 1 conversation with each one of them. The interview process was very welcoming and high energy. It honestly felt like the interview seemed like you were meeting new friends. I especially enjoyed the initial HR introduction , Shari boosted our confidence level and encouraged us to be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were able to be creative with a project?   Answer Question

Underwriting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Hartford (San Antonio, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

Over phone recruiter was great but when I got to the 11 manager interview they were very rude they sat us in an interview room with 20 other candidates and told us if we want Hartford we must work hard that it was not just a job that Managers there do not tolerate anything she said if you don't like it you need to get up and go. Never in my life have I came across a company that has been such bullies in a interview environment. She said the recruiters said yes but we must approve it was horrible. I hope the company CEO sees this and decides to change process of Interviews and treats people with respect

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing you like about customer service   1 Answer

Customer Care Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Hartford (Lake Mary, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied, took an assessment, and had a phone interview. I then went to a face to face.The interview was fine, it was 2 people who asked STAR questions so please be familiar with this type of interview questions. They wrote everything down!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to work with a difficult coworker and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Bond Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Hartford (Chicago, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone screen lasted about 30 min. Discussed my resume along with likes and dislikes from past employers. Discussed my career goals and where I see myself in 5 years. Explained my philosophy on handing tough situations at work, asked what is my process to handle adversity. discussed company culture and the importance of it for the health of the employees

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you do not have the answer for a client?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Hartford (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

We did a speed dating kind of interview. It was really fun. I was interviewed by 10 people it may sound like a lot but the speed dating/interview aspect of it made it so fun and easy. I never smiled so much in an interview